Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EZPZ hosting

EZPZ hosting

I get the impression EZPZ hosting is quite popular with people on this forum.

My question is; what DON'T EZPZ offer that other companies like HostGator and Site5 offer?

Do they really take care of your customer support free of charge?

I just tried the speed test and it was lower than 1Mpbs (I'm on a 30 Mbps connection) -- I'm guessing that's not normal, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Eildor View Post
    I get the impression EZPZ hosting is quite popular with people on this forum.

My question is; what DON'T EZPZ offer that other companies like HostGator and Site5 offer?

Do they really take care of your customer support free of charge?

I just tried the speed test and it was lower than 1Mpbs (I'm on a 30 Mbps connection) -- I'm guessing that's not normal, right?
    That depends how far away you are and what your ISP is limiting your download/upload to.

Quote Originally Posted by TBradley View Post
    That depends how far away you are and what your ISP is limiting your download/upload to.
    I was testing the UK server (as I am in the UK). I tested Site5 and was getting near enough to 30Mbps (About 3.4MBps). I'm not getting anywhere near that with the EZPZ speed test, but maybe there's some other explanation for that.

Did the speedtest link begin with 91.204? If so I'll PM you with another link to try.

I'm not sure what it started with

I found the link on one of the threads here, I think it might have been the one about EZPZ discounts. I downloaded the file several times and each time was quite slow. I'm quite sure it was the UK speed test though.

I'll see if I can find it.

It's this link here.

Just tested it and didn't get over 1MB. Tested it straight after and got about 3MB which is much better

You should get good connection from 100Mbps with all UK providers.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

What good discussion, I'm going to start checking my host provider's speed to see if I'm getting what's advertised

Question for anyone from EZPZ -- and it might be a stupid question.

I can see that your reseller packages come with cPanel, does that also include cPanel for others under your reseller account?

Also, suppose I wanted the Enterprise package, is it possible to have the bandwidth upgraded to 500gb?

Thank you

It does indeed include cPanel for your customers too.

If you purchased the Enterprise package with the coupon code you would be upgraded to 500GB - if not please submit a ticket and we'll look at your account.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_EZPZ View Post
    It does indeed include cPanel for your customers too.

If you purchased the Enterprise package with the coupon code you would be upgraded to 500GB - if not please submit a ticket and we'll look at your account.

Thanks
    Thanks Dan

Do you allow adult sites to be hosted through your reseller accounts?

I'm still getting low speeds on your speed test. It's definitely not my internet connection.

Am I downloading the right file?

I live in Sweden, hosted with EZPZ many times for a period of time.
    Never experienced any speed issues except for a server related problem once.

EZPZ DON'T offer the same amount of resources, I think that is the only thing. But hey, you get what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis H View Post

EZPZ DON'T offer the same amount of resources
    Could you clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by justjohn View Post
    Could you clarify?
    He/She is saying you get what you pay for in reference to resources, ie EZPZ selling you realistic disk space for what you pay for where some hosts may offer you silly amounts of disk space that may not be available.
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro View Post
    He/She is saying you get what you pay for in reference to resources, ie EZPZ selling you realistic disk space for what you pay for where some hosts may offer you silly amounts of disk space that may not be available.

Exactly, I would go with EZPZ no matter what because I know they are honest and reliable.

Thanks for explaining, EZPZ package looked excellent value for the money, thought I had missed something.

You won't go wrong with EZPZ!

...at least with me, I can and will absolutely throw my weight behind them. I've been with them for around 2months now and they've been just what I needed.

Sincerely, they listen to their customers and I'm glad. It's what you pay for really.

Thumb up for Dan and his team members!

Tim

EZPZ u cant go wrong with then just look at the reviews

I've been with them for 6 months now and I'm not 100% sold yet... The server i'm on has had all the problems possible from failing HD, corrupted dns, repeated database problems due to full /tmp disk etc...

Right now, I'm honestly starting to doubt said reviews... I can't recall this much Murphy's law in 10 years of reseller hosting.
    A completely biased perspective of Beijing's Live Music scene and tidbits about tech and restaurants!
    http://www.beijingdaze.com

Quote Originally Posted by badr View Post
    I've been with them for 6 months now and I'm not 100% sold yet... The server i'm on has had all the problems possible from failing HD, corrupted dns, repeated database problems due to full /tmp disk etc...

Right now, I'm honestly starting to doubt said reviews... I can't recall this much Murphy's law in 10 years of reseller hosting.
    I think it is better to be in touch with Dan regarding your issues if you have not done that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    I think it is better to be in touch with Dan regarding your issues if you have not done that yet.
    I've done so already... just awaiting his reply!
    A completely biased perspective of Beijing's Live Music scene and tidbits about tech and restaurants!
    http://www.beijingdaze.com

Quote Originally Posted by badr View Post
    I've done so already... just awaiting his reply!
    Okay, I hope that would give you a permanent solution for your issues. Best of luck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast