.xsserver.eu my experience

I am having downtime with xsserver.eu first time today after 8 days of my purchase it is 10 dollar actually i am satisfied with their service.hope down time not lasts longer

whatever i got upto 2 mb upload speed and 8 mb download speed on various private trackers (these trackers usually have good download upload speed)
    if u want a quick ratio saver it is the best option earlier i used xirvik seebox which was best economic option to fix ratio
    the advantage u can add any number of torrents on your server

Quote Originally Posted by garnet View Post
    I am having downtime with xsserver.eu first time today after 8 days of my purchase it is 10 dollar actually i am satisfied with their service.hope down time not lasts longer

whatever i got upto 2 mb upload speed and 8 mb download speed on various private trackers (these trackers usually have good download upload speed)
    if u want a quick ratio saver it is the best option earlier i used xirvik seebox which was best economic option to fix ratio
    the advantage u can add any number of torrents on your server
    Hi,
    Currently the node where your vps is hosted is having some issues, we will be fixing it shortly.
    XSserver.Eu
    High Quality EU Windows vps, Linux vps & Dedicated Severs
    sales@xsserver.eu | +31.207084082

Quote Originally Posted by Gryal View Post
    Hi,
    Currently the node where your vps is hosted is having some issues, we will be fixing it shortly.
    ok it is online

Exclamation

could an admin from WHT please remove xsserver from your forums. Theyre such a spambot friendly provider, its almost like youre promoting them

Quote Originally Posted by botler View Post
    could an admin from WHT please remove xsserver from your forums. Theyre such a spambot friendly provider, its almost like youre promoting them
    no true i want give really my experience ,they were down almost 6 hrs
    there support is good, speed is satisfactory with 10 dollar if no /less downtime it worth $10
    http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/x...-24_075732.gif
    http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/x...-24_075902.gif

also i want to try leaseweb 10 euro plan with no setup fee
    they saying 1 gb full duplex connection anyone setup leaseweb seedbox?

@garnet:
    As I understand butler, it's nothing against your postive review of Xsserver.eu and their support although you had some downtime with them. But downtime can happen with every webhost.

Please check this thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1037373

Then you know what butler means by writing "could an admin from WHT please remove xsserver from your forums. Theyre such a spambot friendly provider, its almost like youre promoting them".

Tom Tomson
    IP.MN - the fast and easy way to check your IP Number

They are a premium WHT member, probably harder to remove than free members, but if they are spam friendly prospective Xsserver customers should be warned that their IPs could be blacklisted and the company runs the risk of suddenly being closed down.

due to the horrific amounts of spam flowing freely and uninterrupted from xsserver's networks, I would expect to see a complete blanket cidr listing in ahbl, stopforumspam, spamhaus etc

Quote Originally Posted by botler View Post
    due to the horrific amounts of spam flowing freely and uninterrupted from xsserver's networks, I would expect to see a complete blanket cidr listing in ahbl, stopforumspam, spamhaus etc
    i can confirm that stopforumspam will return a "yes" (listed) on any xsserver.eu ip nothing of any good comes from there

Quote Originally Posted by malcarada View Post
    They are a premium WHT member, probably harder to remove than free members, but if they are spam friendly prospective Xsserver customers should be warned that their IPs could be blacklisted and the company runs the risk of suddenly being closed down.
    then i'll hit the delete button if it's to hard for them paying money in no way justifys spam friendlyness

I have my server with them for 7 months and uptime is just perfect.