Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    @Wellwishr,
    Thanks. But for moving to another host I need backup of my all website. I need my websites to be online! I'm requesting again and again but they are not giving any valid reply! Still waiting for the response from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Manjusha4serveradmin View Post
    yes it would be interesting

Looks like there isnt much coordination between their managemnet and support from a previous negative review about pacifichost
    As discussed above I agreed to move 2 domains to other server at 13th May. But they didn't provide me the backup of websites. This is the live chat log before suspension of account(2nd time suspension).

19:50 Jesse Siegel: I checked and the admins have replied to the ticket so you ned to up[date the ticket so that the admins will check and get back to you with the suggestion
    19:51 Rashid Khan: I already did it. Five days gone. I think your admin is too much busy... And you have so many good clients and you compare your clients for providing support.
    19:52 Rashid Khan: No body think that they should reply to a 10$ customer
    19:52 Jesse Siegel: What was the last reply on the ticket
    19:52 Jesse Siegel: Please let me know
    19:55 Rashid Khan: "A backup of P***RT***INTL.COM. was already moved to the public_html directory of your primary account."
    19:55 Rashid Khan: Please check public_html folder of fa****med.com
    19:55 Rashid Khan: you will find nothing...
    19:56 Jesse Siegel: So for that please update the ticket so that the admins will check and get back to you soon on this
    19:56 Rashid Khan: I think you don't care about me(or all of your customers)
    19:56 Rashid Khan: I already did it (11 hours ago)
    19:57 Jesse Siegel: Let me recheck again
    19:57 Rashid Khan: 11 hours are too much for a ticket.
    19:58 Rashid Khan: Please tell me one thing do you really provide support to your customers? 11 hours...
    19:58 Rashid Khan: I think you don't provide support to your economy reseller clients
    19:58 Jesse Siegel: Rashid I checked the ticket and we havent received your reply and hence it was delay in replying
    19:58 Rashid Khan: as After 15 days my issue is still pending
    19:58 Jesse Siegel: Please dont misunderstand us
    19:58 Rashid Khan: I didn't find it in public_html directory of fahdahmed.com Please advice me where it is? I've lost 5 days in this conversation but still not received the backup link. Thanks for a marvelous support Regards, - Show quoted text -
    19:58 Rashid Khan: This is what I wrote
    19:58 Jesse Siegel: we give equal support to all our clients
    19:59 Rashid Khan: Don't tell lie my bro
    19:59 Jesse Siegel: But we havent received your reply
    19:59 Rashid Khan: from Fahd Ahmed f**d@f**di.net to level3@pacifichost.com cc support@pacifichost.com date Tue, May 17, 2011 at 1:29 PM subject Re: [#QMV-695-61075]: I need the backup of my website mailed-by fahdi.net hide details 1:29 PM (11 hours ago) I didn't find it in public_html directory of fa****med.com Please advice me where it is? I've lost 5 days in this conversation but still not received the backup link. Thanks for a marvelous support Regards,
    19:59 Rashid Khan: So want to say that google mail server was down and still down after 11 hours and didn't sent an email to you
    19:59 Rashid Khan: what a laugh
    20:00 Jesse Siegel: Sorry we havent received it
    20:00 Rashid Khan: alright. no problem let me send you an email again. Tell me the estimated time of your reply... I want to write a review of your service.
    20:01 Jesse Siegel: Once we get the reply we will check and gte back to yo usoon .

PS: I'm using Google Apps for my domains. And they says that they don't receive my emails .

why did you not backup all ur clients data when you have the opportunity ?
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at https://www.sosys.net!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia

9 Hours No Reply. The last reply was from Leve3@Pacific

They said they forwarded my case to abuse department visit this link

http://www.pacifichost.com/contact-us.shtml

You will find level3 as abuse department. Now I don't know where they forwarded my issue.

If Thomas is here at WHT. Please reply what is going on with your company.

Quote Originally Posted by fahdi View Post
    @Wellwishr,
    Thanks. But for moving to another host I need backup of my all website. I need my websites to be online! I'm requesting again and again but they are not giving any valid reply! Still waiting for the response from there.
    running the backup script for about 20 domains at same time will cause cpu spike, they might get some reasons to suspend your account again

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Kusman View Post
    why did you not backup all ur clients data when you have the opportunity ?
    huh! I thought everything is OK now. I've moved the domains which was abusing. But I was wrong.

**** The backup of 2 website *** They didn't give me the opportunity to take the backup of both. They suspended it without notification. I waiting for 5 days, every day they said same thing we will reply you shortly. You can see the above chat log after 5 days they were saying that they have uploaded the backup on my primary domain. But it was not there, at live chat I asked jesse that it's not there he said reply to the ticket(as usual, he didn't provided me the support, simply asked me to reply the ticket)

I did already 11 hours ago he said that they haven't received it. I'm using Google Apps for my email and he was saying that they didn't received the email.

huh! I thought everything is OK now. I've moved the domains which was abusing. But I was wrong.

**** The backup of 2 website *** They didn't give me the opportunity to take the backup of both. They suspended it without notification. I waiting for 5 days, every day they said same thing we will reply you shortly. You can see the above chat log after 5 days they were saying that they have uploaded the backup on my primary domain. But it was not there, at live chat I asked jesse that it's not there he said reply to the ticket(as usual, he didn't provided me the support, simply asked me to reply the ticket)

I did already 11 hours ago he said that they haven't received it. I'm using Google Apps for my email and he was saying that they didn't received the email.
    yes, i could see the log.
    probably somewhere the email was missing into the ocean..

hopefully this issue will get resolved immediately.

i see pacifichost has brought u under their feet by withholding ur backups

Any professional webhost would not delay and immediately provide time for their client to take backups and migrate to another host.
    » hostcats.com - Linux|Windows
    » Shared|Reseller|Tomcat|vps|dedicated servers|Cloud
    » Datacenters:USA|India Cloud: OnApp
    » 100 days Full Refund| No Questions are asked!

running the backup script for about 20 domains at same time will cause cpu spike, they might get some reasons to suspend your account again
    I didn't run any script. I didn't abuse their server from last year. The spam cop issue was sudden attack for me. I don't know who use my client's domain link in his group. I asked them to investigate the issue. But they didn't.

This is what I wrote them and requested them to re-investigate the spam issue.

"Sure! I'm not asking you to re-enable the account. My request is just that please re-investigate the issue. Please check your server logs. It's not possible that your server is used to do spams. Please... I'll be very thankful. I'm sure you will find us innocent.

Please give us another chance. Block my account to use smtp, for security. But don't block the websites please. We don't need email service 'cause we use google apps for it.

Regards,"

I didn't run any script. I didn't abuse their server from last year. The spam cop issue was sudden attack for me. I don't know who use my client's domain link in his group. I asked them to investigate the issue. But they didn't.

This is what I wrote them and requested them to re-investigate the spam issue.

"Sure! I'm not asking you to re-enable the account. My request is just that please re-investigate the issue. Please check your server logs. It's not possible that your server is used to do spams. Please... I'll be very thankful. I'm sure you will find us innocent.

Please give us another chance. Block my account to use smtp, for security. But don't block the websites please. We don't need email service 'cause we use google apps for it.

Regards,"
    i had the same case with you before, whereby the ip was considered as spam.. in some cases, this is a false alarm and just need to email to spamcop to release your ip.

what im saying is, if they enabled ur account and you wanted to backup all your domains/cpanel, it would cause the cpu surge..

so, be wise.

[QUOTE=Benny Kusman;7461696]i had the same case with you before, whereby the ip was considered as spam.. in some cases, this is a false alarm and just need to email to spamcop to release your ip.

what im saying is, if they enabled ur account and you wanted to backup all your domains/cpanel, it would cause the cpu surge..

so, be wise.</QOUTE>

Thanks for your kind advice!

Right now I'm burning. I've switched off my phone. 'cause my clients will kill me.

I can't think anything, I'm just dying to receive earliest reply from Pacific Host.
    Last edited by fahdi; 05-19-2011 at 12:59 PM. Reason: forgot qoute

i think the best is to ask ur client to refer to this thread so that they can have a clear picture of what is going on.

12 hours gone! Still no answer from Pacific Host.

Check Pacific Host website. The 24/7 live chat support is offline today! How can I contact them! I'm tired now. There's no way to contact them.

Quote Originally Posted by citywidehost View Post
    Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Thomas will probably be along shortly to explain Pacific Host's side of the story. Let's see....
    Probably Thomas is not in this Planet! I'm dying to read his reply. 15 hours gone! no reply received from their side.

Here is what live support say!

"03:16Jesse Siegel: Thank you for contacting PacificHost. My name is Jesse, how can I help you today?
    03:16Fahd Ahmed: Hi Jesse. Ticket # #HST-468-93303
    03:16Fahd Ahmed: I know you will say that this issue is in Abuse department.
    03:16Fahd Ahmed: I just want my all websites backup today
    03:16Fahd Ahmed: I've found another hosting provider
    03:17Fahd Ahmed: If you can't provide me support. If you want to keep my account suspended please just give me the backup of my website.
    03:17Fahd Ahmed: websites*
    03:18Fahd Ahmed: Now don't tell me to open a ticket
    03:18Jesse Siegel: Fahd see unless your site is not active we are unable to help you
    03:18Fahd Ahmed: I'll surely paste this chat to this link http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1049821
    03:18Fahd Ahmed: So what should I do?
    03:19Fahd Ahmed: please advice. 14 hours gone.
    03:19Fahd Ahmed: I've not received any reply from your side
    03:19Fahd Ahmed: I can't wait to move another hosting provider
    03:19Jesse Siegel: See once the admins unsuspends this domain we will provide you the backup of your site
    03:19Fahd Ahmed: My all websites are suspended
    03:20Fahd Ahmed: for now reason.
    03:20Fahd Ahmed: Your abuse department is not providing me the prove of abusing.
    03:20Fahd Ahmed: You admins are not replyin.
    03:20Jesse Siegel: Let me know the domain name
    03:20Fahd Ahmed: fahdahmed.com
    03:21Fahd Ahmed: My all websites are suspended for no* reason
    03:21Jesse Siegel: Your account was suspended due to multiple accounts that were sending spam
    03:22Fahd Ahmed: which accounts
    03:22Fahd Ahmed: no prove
    03:22Fahd Ahmed: no reason****
    03:22Fahd Ahmed: I received this email at 13th May
    03:22Fahd Ahmed: Please check the above mentioned ticket
    03:22Fahd Ahmed: See the conversation
    03:22Fahd Ahmed: #HST-468-93303
    03:22Fahd Ahmed: It was an old issue.
    03:23Fahd Ahmed: Which was resolved already
    03:23Fahd Ahmed: if you remember you emailed me the backup file name at 17th May
    03:23Fahd Ahmed: I moved the domain which was abusing to another host.
    03:24Fahd Ahmed: Ping pakistanonlineshop.com and powertronixintl.com
    03:24Fahd Ahmed: you will find another IP
    03:24Jesse Siegel: Fahd we are sorry but we will be unable to assist you
    03:24Jesse Siegel: in this suspension case
    03:25Fahd Ahmed: What If I'm asking the backup of my websites. I don't want to be your customer now
    03:25Fahd Ahmed: I don't want to give you more panic.
    03:26Fahd Ahmed: Just give me the backup of my all websites and refund me this month fee that I paid you
    03:26Fahd Ahmed: don't unsuspend just give me the backup
    03:26Fahd Ahmed: let me see what online chat support provides
    03:27Fahd Ahmed: are you there?
    03:28Jesse Siegel: yes
    03:28Jesse Siegel: yes for the backup only we need tha domain under that active statuis
    03:29Fahd Ahmed: roslynlimo.com
    03:29Fahd Ahmed: swjbrothers.com
    03:29Fahd Ahmed: toppakistanishop.com
    03:29Fahd Ahmed: fahdahmed.com
    03:32Fahd Ahmed: Do you want me to pay for providing me the real support. And providing me the backups of my websites?
    03:39Fahd Ahmed: Are you there for help me please?
    03:40Jesse Siegel: fahd we cant help you in this matter we are really sorry for this
    03:43Fahd Ahmed: Atleast tell me is there any chance to receive a reply from your side. What do you actually wants from me. Do you want me to pay you extra. How can I get my all websites activated. Please advice me.
    03:44Jesse Siegel: You need to contac the billing dept as they will assist you
    03:44Fahd Ahmed: What do you mean by billing dept.
    03:45Fahd Ahmed: I've already paid my invoice! I just want to know how do you want to resolve this issue
    03:45Jesse Siegel: Regarding the charges they will assist you
    03:45Fahd Ahmed: You mean you wants more money to resolve this issue.
    03:45Fahd Ahmed: ?
    03:46Fahd Ahmed: What do you think how much will be the charges for this
    03:46Fahd Ahmed: it's not mentioned in your website
    03:48Fahd Ahmed: are you there?
    03:48Jesse Siegel: See fahd your account was suspended due to spamming
    03:48Jesse Siegel: So you need to stop spamming
    03:49Jesse Siegel: Once you stop spamming the admins will unsuspend it
    03:49Fahd Ahmed: atlease tell me which domains is sending out spams
    03:49Fahd Ahmed: atleast tell me for God sake
    03:49Jesse Siegel: but before that they will check weather you have stopped or not
    03:49Jesse Siegel: The senior admins will assist yo on that
    03:49Fahd Ahmed: same question atleast tell me which domain is sending out spam
    03:50Jesse Siegel: as they have found it
    03:50Fahd Ahmed: FOR GOD SAKE! Tell me the domain name
    03:50Jesse Siegel: we will update you on HST-468-93303
    03:50Jesse Siegel: Fahd I have already explained you
    03:51Fahd Ahmed: Thanks! You mean you don't even know that which domain is sending out spams and you are asking me to stop sending emails
    03:51Jesse Siegel: this will need our senior admin help and they will get back to you
    03:51Jesse Siegel: So you get this now
    03:51Jesse Siegel: The admins will getback to you wit the domain name
    03:52Fahd Ahmed: 15 hours gone! still waiting for your admin reply in this planet. Let see how much time it takes to come from Mars to Earth!"

Quote Originally Posted by Manjusha4serveradmin View Post
    i see pacifichost has brought u under their feet by withholding ur backups

Any professional webhost would not delay and immediately provide time for their client to take backups and migrate to another host.
    Yeah, I would not say that is fair at all. Never mind, unprofessional.

So poor, Just wondering how those guys feel about the hassle. maybe they even not see this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lincxu View Post
    So poor, Just wondering how those guys feel about the hassle. maybe they even not see this discussion.
    I sent this discussion link to Thomas. Probably he's not interested to join this discussion even reply to my tickets.

Thanks! But WTH, ratepoint didn't posted my negative review. They posted it in consumers center as a dispute for Pacific. I want to share my experience with world!

After 17 hours of my new tickets received the same reply. They forwarded my issue again to abuse dept.

PacificHost Support to me
    show details 4:14 AM (9 hours ago)
    Images are not displayed.
    Display images below - Always display images from support@pacifichost.com
    Hi,

I am moving this to our abuse department, please standby.

Regards,
    Mike Fontana
    PacificHost Customer Support
    http://www.pacifichost.com/

As PacificHost is a BBB (Better Business Bureau) accredited business I suggest to file a complaint with the BBB to resolve your problems with PacificHost.

http://www.bbb.org/northeast-califor...ve-ca-47025509

Tom Tomson
    IP.MN - the fast and easy way to check your IP Number

Thanks! But WTH, ratepoint didn't posted my negative review. They posted it in consumers center as a dispute for Pacific. I want to share my experience with world!
    what ????
    u mean ratepoint will sort negative review ????

unbelievable

what ????
    u mean ratepoint will sort negative review ????
    unbelievable
    Most Pacifichost reviews at RatePoint are positive but already on the first page there are 2 negative one-star rated reviews about Pacifichost. So I don't think that RatePoint filters bad reviews.

http://ratepoint.com/profile/16559

Tom Tomson
    IP.MN - the fast and easy way to check your IP Number

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast