cart66 for Wordpress

Anyone use cart66 for Wordpress? I don't have access to the support docs. One of my clients wanted to move his sites onto our server, but his Wordpress doesn't load.

We delete the cart66 plugin files and the front-end loads fine, however the Dashboard doesn't load. So I'm assuming cart66 has some files in there I should delete too, but I don't know which ones.

This is all assuming that cart66 licensing is bound by IP. If someone can confirm that for me, it would be great as well. I could just have him track down the licensee and change the IP.

*Nevermind the other more obvious solutions please. It's a complicated situation. I'd really appreciate it if either someone could give me the file tree for the plugin or confirm that it is bound by IP.

Thanks, .
    Sajan Parikh - PHP Development | Server Management | Linux Administration | Web Consulting
    Feel free to get in touch with me if I can be of assistance with anything.
    e: sajan@parikh.io | w: sajan.io
    Give me a call at (262) 343-5973.

I tried once but its not user friendly and also taking time for loading.

Quote Originally Posted by Noppix View Post
    Anyone use cart66 for Wordpress? I don't have access to the support docs. One of my clients wanted to move his sites onto our server, but his Wordpress doesn't load.

We delete the cart66 plugin files and the front-end loads fine, however the Dashboard doesn't load. So I'm assuming cart66 has some files in there I should delete too, but I don't know which ones.

This is all assuming that cart66 licensing is bound by IP. If someone can confirm that for me, it would be great as well. I could just have him track down the licensee and change the IP.

*Nevermind the other more obvious solutions please. It's a complicated situation. I'd really appreciate it if either someone could give me the file tree for the plugin or confirm that it is bound by IP.

Thanks, .