Thumbs up $45/mth 1U or 2U Chicago colocation special! | Continuum Data Centers

Chicago Colocation from Continuum

Affordable Chicago Colocation with Expert Level Managed Services & Support.

Continuum Data Centers operates a privately owned, freestanding 21,000 square foot data center just outside Chicago, IL. We understand that you need to be up and running 24/7, so at Continuum, we're up and running 24/7. Our technical support staff is fully trained and experienced in data center colocation and available to help via our on-site Remote Hands, Smart Hands and Managed Services.

Secure, 24x7 access is available with all plans, including 1U servers.

1U or 2U Single Server Colocation
    1 Amp (single outlet)
    10 Mbps | Multi-homed BGP Internap, Nlayer, PacketExchange
    100Mbps port speed
    IP Addresses included at no cost (IPV6 supported)*
    Remote Reboot control included!
    Month to Month terms available.
    $45.00 per mth | No setup or install fees **

The following specials are also available:

1/2 Cabinet Colocation
    10 amps (8 amps usable)
    25Mbps Multi-homed BGP Internap, Nlayer, Mzima
    100Mbps port speed
    Remote Reboot control included!
    $399.00/mth | No setup or install fees

Full Cabinet Colocation
    42U APC AR3100 Private Cabinet Included
    APC AP7930 PDU Included (remote rebootable ports)
    20 amps (16 amps usable)
    100Mbps Multi-homed BGP Internap, Nlayer, Mzima
    1000Mbps port speed
    $799/mth | No setup or install fees

Visit our website at http://www.continuumdatacenters.com to learn more about Continuum Data Centers.

Speed test files and IP's available upon request.

Please feel free to send questions to sales@continuumdatacenters.com or tom@continuumdatacenters.com.

*IP Justification required. Requested assignments of /24 or greater may be subject to fees.
    ** Applies to new server installations only. No limit.
    Thomas.chaffin@qtsdatacenters.com
    312-877-0453 (m) alt: 630-456-6948 (m)
    QTS Data Centers Chicago

Hey Tom, we are current clients of yours. I had a question if some of your offers still apply to current customers given there have been a good amount of fantastic offers that have been expressed on previous threads over the past couple weeks.

- The 2 hours free remote hands/month, does that apply to your usual $50/month deal or was it only for that limited time?
    - How much is an upgrade from 100mbps to 1gbps port? -- $25/month is suggested in previous posts.
    - How much is additional 1500GB bandwidth? -- $15/month is suggested in previous posts.

I would just like to be clear, your service has been fantastic to date, we are just considering our next move and pricing out potential upgrades. With all your fantastic price points listed on previous posts it seems like a pretty easy decision.
    www.BigScoots.com - Experience the Difference, Ride With Us
    Specializing in VPS and Shared Hosting | Free Server Migrations
    Fully Managed | RAID10 Dual Quad Core Systems
    REAL 24/7/365 US Based Support | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by BigScoots View Post
    Hey Tom, we are current clients of yours. I had a question if some of your offers still apply to current customers given there have been a good amount of fantastic offers that have been expressed on previous threads over the past couple weeks.

- The 2 hours free remote hands/month, does that apply to your usual $50/month deal or was it only for that limited time?
    - How much is an upgrade from 100mbps to 1gbps port? -- $25/month is suggested in previous posts.
    - How much is additional 1500GB bandwidth? -- $15/month is suggested in previous posts.

I would just like to be clear, your service has been fantastic to date, we are just considering our next move and pricing out potential upgrades. With all your fantastic price points listed on previous posts it seems like a pretty easy decision.
    Hi Justin,

I would reach out to Shauna (sales@continuumdatacenters.com) directly, I'm sure she can work something out for you and confirm pricing on the above questions as they relate to your current account.

-Tom
    QTS Data Centers Chicago

Price per additional amp? Also, I am assuming its safe to say that 80% of each amp is usable? Do you provide any methods for us to keep track of amp usage?

Last question, what has been done to minimize future possibilities of power failures (generators didnt kick in in a timely manner last time).

Quote Originally Posted by MACscr View Post
    Price per additional amp? Also, I am assuming its safe to say that 80% of each amp is usable? Do you provide any methods for us to keep track of amp usage?

Last question, what has been done to minimize future possibilities of power failures (generators didnt kick in in a timely manner last time).
    $10/Amp. You can use the full Amp. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide monitoring on an individual outlet basis at this time. PDU's are APC AP7930.

If you would like additional details regarding our infrastructure please feel free to email me directly at tom@continuumdatacenters.com.

Tom
    QTS Data Centers Chicago

Last question, do you charge extra for a second drop for lets say a drac/impi card?

Quote Originally Posted by MACscr View Post
    Last question, do you charge extra for a second drop for lets say a drac/impi card?
    We do. $15/mth.
    QTS Data Centers Chicago