Thumbs up cheapest unlimited shared hosting

Looking for the cheapest unlimited shared hosting provider? Any one??

Cheapest? Probably Dollar2Host. Don't expect good quality though.

I believe that you get what you pay for, if you need oversold slow host than go cheapest

What for do you need cheapest and unlimited? Maybe its better to define with specs you need and purchase limited plan?

I look to start welling webdesigns.

You're gona sacrifice reliability to save all of 2 bucks a month. Get a $4-5 a month host. Arvixe comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
    You're gona sacrifice reliability to save all of 2 bucks a month. Get a $4-5 a month host. Arvixe comes to mind.
    That's a point.

I will start with a small package from a reliable host and then upgrade the package to unlimited as my job demands.

If you need cheap and unlimited you need to do the search for free web hosting account first of all.

Quote Originally Posted by WaGan View Post
    If you need cheap and unlimited you need to do the search for free web hosting account first of all.
    Do you have any in mind . But I think they will give very little space

freewht.com seems to be sister forum of webhostiongtalk. Search there for that hosting.

I recommend Zyma The price is good, but don't know how about the quality

DICHVU.IT: All about SSL.
    BudgetVPS: Where to find the cheapest VPS Offer!

Yes, there are some free Hosting sites out there that should be able to accommodate you.

Not Cheap - Buy Good!

It is not cheap, but they are very good.
    I would go with Hostmonster, as my site has never been down with them and they are always there to help on the phone support. It is I think around the 4-5 rang per month but they do provide a very nice service. If I where you I would shoot for Quality so your site is up more

Best Of Luck!
    - Zack

Cheap&Ulimited != good quality

Seriously awoid unlimited host, usualy they overselling server.
    PremiumCoding you recieve a vivid, eye-catching coding solutions.
    Check our latest Wordpress Themes.

Quote Originally Posted by david_ebizpc View Post
    try godaddy.com
    Don't do that.

Avoid GoDaddy, nothing but headaches. I know people who use hostgator shared and have no issues whatsoever.

i found many through freewht ()

Thanks alots people of WHT

Cheap, Quality and Unlimited is like going to an 'All you can eat buffet' for $5 when you're not even that hungry and you're expecting shrimp and lobster.

The food and service is going to be horrible, and you're going to spend hours in the bathroom later that night purging from your mistake.

You could of just spent a few extra dollars and got a burger made of real meat, just the size you needed to satisfy your hunger. The quality was better, and you weren't paying for more than you need.

Just like web hosting, the same can be said. Understand what sort of portion you need. New website? No visitors? Why on earth do you 'need' unlimited? Your website isn't 'hungry' at all, don't fool yourself into thinking you need to give it an 'unlimited buffet' of resources when all your site needs is a 'Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich' sized resource allocation.

I'm hungry, waiting on Chinese food to be delivered. I guess that would explain my food based comparisons
    [ IncogNET LLC ] Privacy By Design [Liberty Lake, WA][Kansas City, MO][Allentown, PA][Naaldwijk, NL]
    [ Web Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names | VPN | Censorship Resistance ]
    Services provided in the United States and Netherlands with privacy and freedom of speech being our top priority.

Quote Originally Posted by WEBCRAFT-TUCKY View Post

no problem, see you back here looking for a real host next week

Quote Originally Posted by quantumphysics View Post
    no problem, see you back here looking for a real host next week
    +1 so true .
    My personal blog -- rubiverse.net

Quote Originally Posted by WEBCRAFT-TUCKY View Post

Just wanted to point out, you do realize there is no such thing as an unlimited web host right? I couldn't help but notice you said something along the lines, eventually I will "upgrade" to an unlimited host?

Anyway, like many have already said, keep in mind, you get what you pay for and if you are going to be building websites for clients I would seriously consider taking the time to find a reputable web host. But that's just my opinion...
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by WebTasarim View Post
    hostgator how ? unlimited hosting packed ?
    HostGator and GoDaddy, two companies most would suggest not using.
    [ IncogNET LLC ] Privacy By Design [Liberty Lake, WA][Kansas City, MO][Allentown, PA][Naaldwijk, NL]
    [ Web Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names | VPN | Censorship Resistance ]
    Services provided in the United States and Netherlands with privacy and freedom of speech being our top priority.

Going from cheap to free? for unlimited and shared hosting? we'll see soon
    StableHost.com - Home to over 23,000 websites.
    Contact us: 866.945.6952
    Offering: 24/7/365 Support, Web Builder and Softaculous.
    Read over 100+ reviews about us at RateLobby!