Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Future Hosting - VPS BLOWOUT! Double RAM & 10TB Bandwidth + NEW OFFER: 50% DISCOUNTS!

Future Hosting now offers VPS services in Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, and Washington DC.

Special Offers - Any Standard VPS. RAM, Disk Space and Bandwidth Upgrades! All packages on our website are now listed to include the resource upgrades.

UP TO 40% OFF the monthly service fees AND 50% off the first month. To take advantage of the 50% off first month, use coupon code: VPS1MONTH. Subsequent months will be discounted as listed below!

This offer is valid while this thread is still "stickied" at the top of the VPS Offers forum and is for new clients only. Existing clients should contact sales for existing client offers.

======================================================================================

Future Hosting VPS plans include:
    - SA-SCSI RAID HDs for excellent disk I/O
    - Minimum Dual Processor Quad Core (8CPU)
    - cPanel, Plesk (both Managed and Unmanaged) include a security setup during provisioning.
    - Full root access
    - Free setup
    - Plesk or cPanel/WHM licenses
    - Custom Reverse DNS via client portal
    - The use of Future Hosting's Redundant DNS servers from the client portal or private nameservers
    - Future Protect Backups

======================================================================================
    Gold VPS - Choice of Managed Plesk, cPanel or Unmanaged No control panel
    - 20 GB SA-SCSI Disk Space
    - 350 GB bandwidth - 1000GB After offer!
    - 384 MB SLM RAM - 512MB After offer!
    - cPanel/Plesk Managed - Starting at: $49.95/month - $32.92/mo after discount - First month: $24.97
    - cPanel/Plesk Unmanaged - Starting at: $44.95/month- $29.97/mo after discount! - First Month: $22.47
    - No control panel VPS - Starting at: $34.95/month - $22.72/mo after discount! - First Month: $17.47

Platinum VPS - Choice of Managed Plesk, cPanel or Unmanaged No control panel
    - 30 GB SA-SCSI Disk Space - 40GB After offer!
    - 450 GB bandwidth - 2000GB After offer!
    - 512 MB SLM RAM - 1024MB After offer!
    - cPanel/Plesk Managed - Starting at: $59.95/month - $38.92/mo after discount! - $29.97
    - cPanel/Plesk Unmanaged - Starting at: $54.95/month - $35.97/mo after discount! - $27.47
    - No control panel VPS - Starting at: $44.95/month - $29.22/mo after discount! - $22.47

Elite VPS - Choice of Managed Plesk, cPanel or Unmanaged No control panel
    - 40 GB SA-SCSI Disk Space - 60GB After offer!
    - 550 GB bandwidth: - 3000GB After offer!
    - 768 MB SLM RAM - 1536MB After offer!
    - cPanel/Plesk Managed - Starting at: $69.95/month - $44.92/mo after discount! - $34.97
    - cPanel/Plesk Unmanaged - Starting at: $64.95/month - $41.97/mo after discount! - $32.48
    - No control panel VPS - Starting at: $54.95/month - $35.72/mo after discount! - $27.47

Titanium VPS - Choice of Managed Plesk, cPanel or Unmanaged No control panel
    - 50 GB SA-SCSI Disk Space - 75GB after offer!
    - 650 GB bandwidth - 4000GB After offer!
    - 1024 MB SLM RAM - 2048MB After offer!
    - cPanel/Plesk Managed - Starting at: $89.95/month - $53.92/mo after discount! - $44.97
    - cPanel/ Plesk Unmanaged - Starting at: $84.95/month - $50.97/mo after discount! - $42.47
    - No control panel VPS - Starting at: $69.95/month - $45.47/mo after discount! - $34.97

Silver Hybrid
    Managed Server - HUGE CPU
    - 80 GB SA-SCSI Disk Space - 120GB After offer!
    - 2000 GB bandwidth - 10,000GB After offer!
    - 2048 MB RAM
    - cPanel/Plesk Managed - Starting at: $99.95/month - $89.95/mo after discount! - $44.97

FAQ:
    Q: Does the discount apply during upgrades?
    A: Yes, the monthly discount will continue through any standard VPS upgrades.

Q: Do you offer Fantastico, RVSkins?
    A: Yes, all both are available. Contact sales for additional pricing.

Q: What port speeds are included with the VPS?
    A: 100Mbps port speeds for the VPSs. All nodes have 100mbps or 1gbps ports.

Q: Which datacenter is better?
    A: It depends on your location and the location of your end users. We have a network status page to assist in determining which location is best for you: http://www.futurehosting.com/virtual...ver-locations/

Q: What is your average setup time?
    A: We average 2-4 hour setup time currently.

Q: How long have you been in business?
    A: Since 2001

Q: Do you allow proxy sites?
    A: We allow private proxy sites. We do not permit public proxy sites.

Q: Do you make backups of all VPSs?
    A: Yes, with Future Protect we maintain backups. We do, however, always recommend keeping your own backups in addition to ours.

Q: Is there an additional fee for Plesk or cPanel?
    A: The packages which list cPanel or Plesk in the title include the license for the appropriate control panel.

Q: Can you assist transferring our existing data?
    A: In most cases we can transfer your existing data in a cPanel or Plesk VPS at another provider without a fee.
    http://www.futurehosting.com
    Managed, Unmanaged VPS, Dedicated Servers, CDN
    Available locations: Australia, Amsterdam, Detroit, London, Santa Clara, Miami

Just signed up yesterday. Thanks for this great deal.

I managed to login to the client's control panel, but unfortunately, still unable to access my WHM/CPanel (almost 24hrs since I signed-up). The techs are working one it, hopefully, I can access it soon.

Does FH have any UserGuide/Readme that I can read to quickly get up to speed? I can't seem to find any in the client's control panel.

Thanks,
    Adrian

Yay! Got my WHM access now.

Thanks FH.

cheers,
    Adrian

i see the same price in your website and the packages that already upgraded. where is the upgrade? i would like to order but i want to clear it first. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by colleen View Post
    i see the same price in your website and the packages that already upgraded. where is the upgrade? i would like to order but i want to clear it first. thank you
    same question to you, waitting get reply from FH.
    YAHU Inc
    http://www.yahuhost.com
    http://www.yahuhost.net
    Tel: +864000988767 Email:sales@yahuhost.com

Quote Originally Posted by colleen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LXJTian View Post
    same question to you, waitting get reply from FH.
    As listed in the original post: "All packages on our website are now listed to include the resource upgrades." - We do this as not everybody comes through WHT and this offer is open to all new clients, not only WHT clients.

Quote Originally Posted by vpswing View Post
    Just signed up yesterday. Thanks for this great deal.

I managed to login to the client's control panel, but unfortunately, still unable to access my WHM/CPanel (almost 24hrs since I signed-up). The techs are working one it, hopefully, I can access it soon.

Does FH have any UserGuide/Readme that I can read to quickly get up to speed? I can't seem to find any in the client's control panel.

Thanks,
    Adrian
    I looked into it and it was a matter of simply not using the correct password, support helped you reset it shortly after you submitted a ticket to them ... my apologies for the confusion.

We don't have a user guide for WHM, no; however, support can help you with any questions and there is significant documentation available from cPanel and through Google.

hi
    after 24 hours i made the payment thru paypal, i still cannot signin to the customer portal.
    And I have not yet received any VPS account login detail from you. I tried emailing your support many hours ago but still no reply.
    is it possible to get money-back?

Quote Originally Posted by vinboy View Post
    hi
    after 24 hours i made the payment thru paypal, i still cannot signin to the customer portal.
    And I have not yet received any VPS account login detail from you. I tried emailing your support many hours ago but still no reply.
    any update ??

hi
    A refund to this account was processed after the account was deemed unverifiable for purposes of our fraud verification system.

the refund was very fast...
    i wonder why setting up the vps took so long. Sorry I eventually requested for a refund because i really need to move my VPS before the start of the next billing cycle.

the refund was very fast...
    i wonder why setting up the vps took so long. Sorry I eventually requested for a refund because i really need to move my VPS before the start of the next billing cycle.
    We sent a request for information to verify your account and there wasn't a response. That's why the server wasn't provisioned.

London location is not available when i try to order VPS.

London is currently sold out ... new systems were ordered; however, are not yet installed.

desperately waiting for London VPS

Quote Originally Posted by TheEagle View Post
    We are sorry to hear this.

London will be available for new orders on May 9th (approximately).

Thank you for your patience.

+1 for London...

Quote Originally Posted by expandmind View Post
    +1 for London...
    ahhhhh .........

I am interested in getting an ALL MANAGED vps with you guys! Does your all managed c panel vps include Future engineer? If not what's the difference between all managed & future engineer?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey this way! View Post
    I am interested in getting an ALL MANAGED vps with you guys! Does your all managed c panel vps include Future engineer? If not what's the difference between all managed & future engineer?
    Yes. Our Managed services includes Future Engineer.

Question still valid?

is this offer still valid?
    When I click on the "Special Offers" link on your website (futurehosting.com/specials), it gives me an empty page...

Is this deal still going on?

Quote Originally Posted by m3xican View Post
    is this offer still valid?
    When I click on the "Special Offers" link on your website (futurehosting.com/specials), it gives me an empty page...
    I've asked our designer to correct the home page link, thank you for bringing that to our attention.

Quote Originally Posted by kinghazz View Post
    Is this deal still going on?

Yes, it is still valid.

ordered , now waiting for my vps.

ordered , now waiting for my vps.
    Still no London location...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast