Do not buy from VeVps

Purchased a VPS on the 20th, have yet to receive my server also asked for a refund and have not received my money back. I'm disputing it at paypal...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTeeler View Post
    Purchased a VPS on the 20th, have yet to receive my server also asked for a refund and have not received my money back. I'm disputing it at paypal...
    Hello dear,
    its very sad to hear that.. did you contact to their support team? may b there was a reason.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    WaQas.

Try call them,also check your Spam inbox

I have sent numerous emails / tickets and have not received a single reply!

Very bad service indeed.
    It shocks me because for running intelliServe.org I have EVERYTHING routed to my Blackberry, chances are that I reply to support tickets before my staff even get chance.

My advise is simply to transfer once the payment terms done (if they ever get round to setting you up).

Quote Originally Posted by intelliServe View Post
    Very bad service indeed.
    It shocks me because for running intelliServe.org I have EVERYTHING routed to my Blackberry, chances are that I reply to support tickets before my staff even get chance.

My advise is simply to transfer once the payment terms done (if they ever get round to setting you up).
    Is there any way that if we reply to Admin notification ticket through email and that reply post reply to ticket? same like Kayako support system.. i didn't find this solution in WHMCS, is there any way?

I'm already finding a diff provider, i just want my money back

I have sent numerous emails / tickets and have not received a single reply!
    I think there was some big trouble with them... please hold on...

I'm thinking of going to Ipcoders.com and getting their standard + upgrading more ram

I'm thinking of going to Ipcoders.com and getting their standard + upgrading more ram
    You need OpenVZ vps?

Quote Originally Posted by WaQas View Post
    Is there any way that if we reply to Admin notification ticket through email and that reply post reply to ticket? same like Kayako support system.. i didn't find this solution in WHMCS, is there any way?

The email piping method works well in WHMCS (with their default ticket system)

I have a few email forwards, 1 is (support(@)intelliserve(.)org, when a client emails to it, a ticket is started and emailed to me, then if I reply to the email it replies to the ticket.

Great system, theres some info in the support departments section in settings/setup.

Note: Mail settings must be correct in WHMCS though.

Quote Originally Posted by intelliServe View Post
    The email piping method works well in WHMCS (with their default ticket system)

I have a few email forwards, 1 is (support(@)intelliserve(.)org, when a client emails to it, a ticket is started and emailed to me, then if I reply to the email it replies to the ticket.

Great system, theres some info in the support departments section in settings/setup.

Note: Mail settings must be correct in WHMCS though.
    Clients can reply via Email but i can't do that..
    but i will check it out..