looking for best chat software

Hello,

I am looking for a best and scalable chat software for my site, which has around 300k hits a day. Have you got any experience on any chat software out there? Please recommend. Thanks

If you're looking for a free solution, you might want to look at LiveZilla.
    TheHostGenie.com
    cPanel | Softaculous | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS | Dedicated
    sales@thehostgenie.com

If you are looking for best and free chat software then LiveZilla will be good. Most of the people recommend it.

Yea.. +1 for Livezilla

We use Zopim and love it. https://www.zopim.com/

Depends on what kind of solution you're looking for, livezilla and zopim are mostly for sales/support, if you want something like a place where lots of people can stay and have a nice chat, then you might be looking for another solution.
    StableHost.com - Home to over 23,000 websites.
    Contact us: 866.945.6952
    Offering: 24/7/365 Support, Web Builder and Softaculous.
    Read over 100+ reviews about us at RateLobby!

Hi, Digichat, ichat, Volcano, & eShare are leading the market. Choose one among them according to your needs.

Thanks.

I used to use Live Zilla when i first started my company back in 2009 but now i use the whmcs integrated live chat software which is called live help messager it is really good and flexible allows you to use your own themes i really like it if you have a license at whmcs you can purchase it for an extra 6.95$ per month or if you want a free live chat solution then stick with Live Zilla best free chat software you can get in my opinion.

I don't really know much about Live Chat softwares but a huge majority of people use LivePerson. Not sure why though. Maybe they provide better stats or etc. I'm not recommending, just giving you another option.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

Quote Originally Posted by MrNerd View Post
    Depends on what kind of solution you're looking for, livezilla and zopim are mostly for sales/support, if you want something like a place where lots of people can stay and have a nice chat, then you might be looking for another solution.
    agreed. If it's just used for communication purpose, a chatroom may also help.

We recommend LiveZilla too, it's working well on our site for 2 year.

Quote Originally Posted by aodat2 View Post
    I don't really know much about Live Chat softwares but a huge majority of people use LivePerson. Not sure why though. Maybe they provide better stats or etc. I'm not recommending, just giving you another option.
    Actually, LivePerson is for professional use. They have better features than LiveZilla, but I don't think LivePerson is free.

Do you mean to offer something like support through live chat? or do you want to create a chat room on where people chat to each other?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Provide support is another option if you are looking for live chat to support your clients.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

Comm100 is a good chat software.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushantg View Post
    Comm100 is a good chat software.
    This one is new to me. It is free, right?
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

Hi Paulnewman727,

I think it's worth investing in a good live chat software and pay as you go model is the way forward.

I could recommend you the live chat software worth considering if you pm me.

Thanks.

LiveZilla is the best one if it is just for the chat purpose only, Kayako desktop also is real good.

Livezilla, providesupport are two that I have used and would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Software_Index View Post
    Hi Paulnewman727,

I think it's worth investing in a good live chat software and pay as you go model is the way forward.

I could recommend you the live chat software worth considering if you pm me.

Thanks.
    He can not pm you as you do not have enough posts.

Also, why does he need to pm you? Why can you not just post it here for everyone to see?

I have used Olark and it's handy because it works on my iphone so I could chat with website visitors even though I am away from my computer.

Comm100 is good chat software i personally use Zopim nice and very intresting
    Web Hosting in Pakistan -> Fast Hosting,(25 minute initial ticket response time guarantee)
    Hosting in Pakistan -> Keep your site online with Cheap Price

1 more vote for zopim

No, I would say go with our company and use DigiChat 2012, a sample of our website can be found here using the chatting software. http://www.chat-spiral.com / http://209.17.191.49/applets/EgyOne-ValChatV2012/