Full website and WHMCS integration for sale...

Hi all,

I am offering a full website and the whmcs integration to go with it.

I need a fast sale on this site.

The website is here

The website is from my hosting company that is closing down in 2 days.... Never to be seen again

What will you get?
    • All 5 PHP pages (the website is usual html/css but converted to PHP for faster loading and tidier links)
    • All PHP includes
    • All CSS style sheets
    • All javascript files used
    • All Images used
    • XML Sitemap
    • All the integrated billing system
    • All whmcs files

Bidding starts at £61.17 ($100)

Buy It Now is £183.51 ($300)

Please reply to this thread if you want to bid, buy it now or want more details.

Only PM me if you want more details.
    PlusNet Host ¦ Super fast hosting ¦ 24/7 Support ¦ cPanel ¦ Domain Names ¦ VPS ¦ Free Instant Setup ¦ www.plusnethost.com

We cannot view the whmcs intregration to look at, as you have the system down for upgrading.

sorry yes there was a problem with my server and I have uploaded an old copy of the site...I am now re-uploading the site the billing system with the integration

Thanks for your pateince.

I will reply when the upload is complete
    PlusNet Host ¦ Super fast hosting ¦ 24/7 Support ¦ cPanel ¦ Domain Names ¦ VPS ¦ Free Instant Setup ¦ www.plusnethost.com

Right I am having problems with the whmcs integration...I have uploaded everything to the server complete with the integration....and I am still getting the upgrade error.

Sure the integration files are in the templates_c folder, is this correct?

Thanks
    Rob

The integrated files should be in the templates directory. This is a nice website. Did you design this yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by [JSH]John View Post
    The integrated files should be in the templates directory. This is a nice website. Did you design this yourself?
    Hi thanks for the reply, I did not design this site myself, it was designed by phoxmedia designs. I am still trying to get the billing system uploaded. I had it working for a moment and now i get a checking licence error

Im not sure what to do now

there we are everyone who is interested, the billing system and the integration is uploaded

the whmcs install ation is at www.patonhosting.co.uk/billing

Thanks

if you are interested in seeing the clients side of whmcs then you can login to a dummy account

username: dummy@dummy.com
    password test

I would like to place a bid but there is no end date mentioned, please PM me and I'd also like to know if the domain can be sold also?
    WKD Banners | Make the most of your advertising!
    Designing banners since 2004 | Visit our Website www.wkdbanners.com

Offer off $100 from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant View Post
    Offer off $100 from me.
    Hi was kind of hoping for a little more than that. If you add me on skype, anyone interested add me also. username is patonhosting then we can negotiate a little

Also if anyone is interested I also have the domain for sale

Thanks

Its a Really Nice Design And Hope You Get a Sale On It Fast. The Designers really Did a GOOD Job on it.

Is this still available?

Quote Originally Posted by The Rover View Post
    Is this still available?
    It sure is

Quote Originally Posted by robbstech View Post
    Hi was kind of hoping for a little more than that. If you add me on skype, anyone interested add me also. username is patonhosting then we can negotiate a little

Also if anyone is interested I also have the domain for sale

Thanks
    Ok when you are next about please PM me what you are hoping to get for the domain and the two as a bundle..

thanks

yes this is still available for £180 BIN !!!

Also it includes the .co.uk domains!

Thanks
    Rob