Selling Minecraft Hosting Company

Hey WHT'ers,

I am Jonathan from MyMCServ.com. We are looking to sell up this company as it has become to large for us to manage and we wish to move into software development rather than hosting.

I started this company in November 2010 and we quickly grew into one of the largest hosts, until our main advertising place made it so registered companies were stick'd. If you can provide this company with been a registered company after buying then this would go really well this the current good reputation we have around the Minecraft community.

We currently resell from ThrustVPS, which has done us well most of the time. We have looked into dedicated hosting but decided not to go into it as we do wish to sell up and move on.

We currently run and manage some software called MCDash that is used by a few companies other than us for a price. If you bought MyMCServ then this would NOT be included in the package, but you would be given unlimited access to the panel for a fee much smaller than normally offered to other hosts. (You would not get the source code, the servers would be managed by us.)

Some stats:

Today: $122.55 USD This Month: $2265.18 USD This Year: $15022.11 USD

--

» USD Currency
    Monthly: $4727.82 USD (251)
    Quarterly: $48.00 USD (7)
    Semi-Annually: $0.00 USD (0)
    Annually: $501.95 USD (16)
    Biennially: $0.00 USD (0)
    Triennially: $0.00 USD (0)
    Est. Annual: $57427.79 USD

Over the last 6 months we have had about 4.5K of tickets, but many of these are due to some problems with ThrustVPS or silly Minecraft questions.

We are looking for offers, and we are willing to work with you for a few months to show you the ropes for a extra fee.

If you are interested, or have questions add me on Skype (GameMakerLive) or email me at jonathan[at]mymcserv.com.

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    Last edited by Jono20201; 04-17-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Hmm.. So your selling "usage" of a company? Why is it that the servers would remain managed by you? Why don't you give full ownership of the control panel? Why are you reselling the "use" of the control panel for a fee?

Quote Originally Posted by bluemer View Post
    Hmm.. So your selling "usage" of a company? Why is it that the servers would remain managed by you? Why don't you give full ownership of the control panel? Why are you reselling the "use" of the control panel for a fee?
    No, we are selling the company. We do not wish to run the company anymore as we wish to go into the development side of things. This company is not making a loss.

We wish to keep the control panel as our property as we have things we wish to do to it and plans to make it better than it currently is. We only want the servers that control the MCDash Minecraft Control panel as the code is our property. The servers running the clients Minecraft servers would be given to you.

Huh...seems like all the major Minecraft hosting companies are jumping out...
    Joseph Le
    Ethelite Hosting
    Affordable Xen VPS | Reliable cPanel Shared & Reseller Hosting
    www.ethelitehosting.com

Quote Originally Posted by JosephL View Post
    Huh...seems like all the major Minecraft hosting companies are jumping out...
    I think its all because we wish to move on. If you already own a hosting company then you could provide better services for Minecraft than we can. One of the reasons I am selling up is because I want the best for MyMCServ and that is something I cannot provide as I am not a registered business - nor do I want to go through the legal effort of getting it registered.

Hi, can you please send an NDA to chris@chicagovps.net. We are interested in possibly picking up the business.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrog3459 View Post
    Hi, can you please send an NDA to chris@chicagovps.net. We are interested in possibly picking up the business.

Thanks
    I have now sent this to you.

Ok,

Deal done. Offers now closed.