Thumbs up Prestonhost reseller review

hi, everyone.
    i will write my review about Prestonhost.com here.

i am a client with them for 3 months by now. i tried reseller basic package and alpha 1 reseller package.the 1st thing i notice was the speed of website load.very good speed servers.also, there was no down time.i add monitors on my websites and my clients website.and i get one single site down notification.that only last for seconds.and the site went up even before i complete reading the notification email. very very good uptime.

through the three months i used their support system which is why i am writing this review today. there support is great.today and for hours they help me transfer some sites and i dont really know how to thank them for this great help and great staff they have. thank you Prestonhost. and i wish you to grow until you buy hostgator.lol thank you.

oh,one more thing. how come i forget about this??? they have the lowest prices ever for that kind of service.i feel that i take much more than i pay. thank you Prestonhost.

Great Review. PrestonHost is doing their job well. btw, Hostgator isn't the biggest host you can find. There are much bigger hosts than that.

Edit: did you report your domain ? if not report it here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7396896
    Sajid Iftekhar - Web Design Portfolio

i have more than one domain.
    Last edited by alhoseany; 04-15-2011 at 11:34 AM. Reason: ok, i report them all.

then report any one of them

ok, i report them all.

Very nice review, kudos to preston!
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com

PrestonHost seems to be going good these past few months.

I expect them to enter the VPS Hosting too.

Thank you alhoseany for your honest review, we appreciate it really much and hoping to work you for a long term

Quote Originally Posted by last_wizard4 View Post
    PrestonHost seems to be going good these past few months.

I expect them to enter the VPS Hosting too.
    We have plans for VPS Hosting but not now, it will be on the 3rd or 4th quarter of the year. We have been busy lately to even think for new sales ideas

Glad to see that you are satisfied with their service. Faris and team doing a great job.
    Subodh Manikoth [Netmagics.com - In Business Since 2007]
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    99.9% Uptime SLA | 30 Days Money Back | 24x7 Live Support
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit

really review is very nice and recomended. Could you please give me their best plan for reseller.

i think part of preston success that there starting plans is really good for starters and beginners as resellers.and then you can grow as much as you need later.

when you start you don't have that much clients. you only need from 5-10 websites and you need it at the lowest possible price.

also, other customers that go for reseller are the web designers and the internet marketeers.those also needs a good start that can grow later when their business grow.

my advice you decide how many websites you will start with at 1st. you will need about 1gb space and 5-10gb bandwidth per website.then check the plans and choose the on that meets your websites need.and there will be more plans there when you need to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by humawebdesign View Post
    really review is very nice and recomended. Could you please give me their best plan for reseller.
    I don't think telling the plan here is allowed. Why don't you just go over to their website and check yourself ?

I have 6 months in Preston and has 3 master reseller hosting package ...

For server stability is quite good, and always do an upgrade on the server to become better.

have a support team, fast and able to work together

Thanks Preston>> Recommended Seller for u