Thumbs up First month experience with WebNX and midphase

Hi, erveryone here. Since I got many benifits from who leave there experience here, so I want also leave my view wish to help others also
    going to lease the dedicate server. I am not a native speaker of English, might have alots of graamer error and spelling error.

I got my 2 dedicate server last month with webnx and midphase(under there
    100tb sub-company.) Both company give me good quality of the hardware and bandwidth, which there're already alot of people already have experience
    with them. So in this post I will only focus on the point that I am not
    happy with it.

For webnx there only problem that is they donot trust people that outside of USA(or fist server with them), that they need to pay for the first bill
    by either bank transfer or WesternUnion, it's very un-convience for someone
    like me, that I donot have an bank account inside the USA!! Second that I thought that the WesternUnion should be have immidiatly transfer which was told by my bank, but webnx only check once a week for there westernUnion
    account!! That's let me to wait about 4 days until my account setup and 1 more day for server setup. But there's sales are friendly to work with, they
    even offer me an free Directadmin even I donot order at the time they have sales on the WHT!

For Softlayer, they have good price for first month, thay can do 10~25% off for the first month, just talk to there sales on the live-chat. I order there SuperMe support, but ... They said they will help us to confige about the 3rd part software, so I call they to help me setup the VNC and pptpd, they can't properly setup it!! I have to configued myself until I can use the it ...

Though there are some bad point from both company, but I still enjoy the quaility of the service that they provide. Thanks to both company workers.

Quote Originally Posted by a40136 View Post
    Hi, erveryone here. Since I got many benifits from who leave there experience here, so I want also leave my view wish to help others also
    going to lease the dedicate server. I am not a native speaker of English, might have alots of graamer error and spelling error.

100tb sub-company.) Both company give me good quality of the hardware and bandwidth, which there're already alot of people already have experience
    happy with it.

For webnx there only problem that is they donot trust people that outside of USA(or fist server with them), that they need to pay for the first bill
    like me, that I donot have an bank account inside the USA!! Second that I thought that the WesternUnion should be have immidiatly transfer which was told by my bank, but webnx only check once a week for there westernUnion
    account!! That's let me to wait about 4 days until my account setup and 1 more day for server setup. But there's sales are friendly to work with, they
    even offer me an free Directadmin even I donot order at the time they have sales on the WHT!

For Softlayer, they have good price for first month, thay can do 10~25% off for the first month, just talk to there sales on the live-chat. I order there SuperMe support, but ... They said they will help us to confige about the 3rd part software, so I call they to help me setup the VNC and pptpd, they can't properly setup it!! I have to configued myself until I can use the it ...

Though there are some bad point from both company, but I still enjoy the quaility of the service that they provide. Thanks to both company workers.
    Thanks for the review Let me know if I can help you any other time.
    General Manager, 100TB
    100TB.com -> 21 Datacenter Locations

For webnx there only problem that is they donot trust people that outside of USA(or fist server with them)
    That's not true...at least not the first server part. I can't blame them for not trusting people from outside of the US. 100% of our fradulent transactions have come from outside the US...outside of North America, actually. We haven't had a single one from North America in the past 15 years. Imagine that...

Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    That's not true...at least not the first server part. I can't blame them for not trusting people from outside of the US. 100% of our fradulent transactions have come from outside the US...outside of North America, actually. We haven't had a single one from North America in the past 15 years. Imagine that...
    It was just my experience with them, I still get good service from them now : ). But why they don't accept paypal as a way for the first month payment?

But why they don't accept paypal as a way for the first month payment?
    They do, maybe just not for folk from outside the US.

I paid my first payment using Paypal and I am in Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by fancypocket View Post
    I paid my first payment using Paypal and I am in Singapore.
    You are lucky though

happy with it.

Thanks for the review. To clear things up a bit, We didnt require the western union payment due to being out of country (we have many clients from outside the US without issue), we required it due to our screening system flagging the order. This was only for the first payment, you should have a much easier time moving forward.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I hope you can update us again in a couple of months to see if you are still happy!
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands + Belgium with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » 3.2 Tbit/s Network AS49453 with only 100 Gbit/s uplink backbone
    » 1G/10G/40G/100 Gbit ports available | 99,99% Network Uptime goal

We have used many web hosting services and none of them mentioned that our payment could be rejected. We are located in Colombia.
    Hosting and software in Colombia
    https://www.soluweb.co