Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hiya,

PremiumHost you're a misfit, discourteous. No one has been disrespectful, but you insist on trying very bad people and even get up false accusations, if you think I represent the same people that open this thread prove it.

I pray to God not to fall into your network or use your services, never tolerate mistreat me so, you're a caveman abusive customers and then not want people to claim and report your attitudes.

I think your friends moderators and yourself are paying for the publishing of this thread for your benefit, and so few know you're a filthy mouth who can not keep his composure and always offends people.

Tony you are a bad fellow, you should not stay in business, you look like a bitter old man, better ask for your retirement and leave that work to young people more empathetic and give a good deal to customers.

Here I repeat, this is not a slur your attitude check the kind of person you are, in internet you can find a lot of complaints about you and about your business.

Attach some results that appear in search engines where you can see what kind of services offered by the company and has already earned reputation in the market. PremiumHost or Tony and I repeat, people will continue claiming while you still insisting on being a jerk.

Corporate Black » Blog Archive » PremiumReseller . com Horror Story!
    - [ Traducir esta página ]
    18 Jun 2010 ... I hope people find this article, and find the article on WHT and see what “Tony” and PremiumReseller are all about. ...
    www . corporateblack . com/.../premiumreseller-com-horror-story/ - En caché
    Host Stadium » Web Hosting Blog » PremiumReseller.com Horror Story!

18 Jun 2010 ... I hope people find this article, and find the article on WHT and see what “Tony” and PremiumReseller are all about. ...
    www . hoststadium . com/?p=105 - En caché
    PREMIUM RESELLER IS A SCAM - Web Hosting Talk

5 entradas - 5 autores - Última entrada: hace 21 horas
    I used to have service provided by PREMIUM RESELLER On their page said "Quality ... How could Tony (name of the support tech) at PremiumReseller assume that this .... WHT Announcements, Feedback and Questions, Computers and Peripherals ...
    www . webhostingtalk . com/showthread.php?t=1039332
    Reliable windows reseller host needed‎ - 15 entradas - 7 Feb 2011
    New Reseller Hosting Required‎ - 15 entradas - 24 Sep 2008
    PremiumReseller . com .. watch out.‎ - 15 entradas - 6 Jun 2008
    PremiumReseller - looking for input.‎ - 7 entradas - 30 Jul 2007

Más resultados de webhostingtalk.com »
    PremiumReseller.com Horror Story!
    Posted on: 18-06-2010(0)Category : Bad Reviews, Company Reviews

Tags: premiumreseller.com, premiumreseller.com horror story
    I don’t like to say the words don’t use this host (PremiumReseller.com – Windows Hosting). But in this case I have to. After what I have recently read and the proof presented to me I can not take it easy. This company has either one of the most terrible customer support systems or they flat out just don’t care about the customer in general.

A user of the WHT forums posted recently regarding PremiumReseller and how he asked the support staff to assist in a setup of a shopping cart. The shopping cart was set up but it would not function properly (this is an automated script generated by the host). He sent them his question which was simply asking them to chmod some files (change permissions).

They responded in a degrading manner stating that the problem was not the fault of the server. He also told the client to stop guessing as to the solution of the problem. If I were dead I would roll in my grave. How could Tony (name of the support tech) at PremiumReseller assume that this was a guessing game? Shouldn’t the host be looking for the problem and not the client? Shouldn’t the host be willing to SSH and chmod the proper directories? Yes, of course they should. But Tony didn’t.

After Tony from PremiumReseller told them it wasn’t permissions the client responded and asked if they could try. He reminded them that he doesn’t have RDP (root) access to the server so he can not change the permissions himself. After getting no response the client asked if he could have an escalation to someone in Administration or Management. He received this reply.

Hello,

We will not do anything else regarding this website.
    That’s enough support for a website.
    We prove that upload works fine anywhere. We enable permission for everyone as you required.
    All of your guess and feeling are just wrong.
    Everything we say is correct as it is.
    You need to replace whatever code VPASP uses to upload file with the sample upload code on helpdesk.
    If you don’t know how to do that, we can troubleshoot and fix error with a fee $100 dollars.

Regards,
    Tony

They offered to do what was asked initially for 100$. You can clearly see that that was randomly thrown in there. The host wasn’t expecting to be paid and probably didn’t know how to fix the problem so they purposely responded in a horrific manner.

The client again said that he was relying on them as his host to assist in this matter. He would like some help. PremiumReseller responded:

Hello,

You can find a new provider to host the website.

Regards,
    Tony

I hope people find this article, and find the article on WHT and see what “Tony” and PremiumReseller are all about. If you are not experienced in the world of Windows Hosting, or hosting in general, and need to rely on your host’s support for assistance regularly, I would not recommend this host. If you query them to much, they will just tell you to take your website(s) elsewhere!

Courteous insight provided by: http : // corporateblack . com/?p=24
    I only sympathize with people who are abused by orangutans like you, this is not tolerable, customers deserve better talks. And those who are to acquire a service should know who is who.

SolangeKify not let them keep deleting your posts, edit them and post them again, I identify with you because I've also been abused by some abusive providers, which do not change but you do see their mistakes.

Regards,

Exclamation PremiumRESELLER is A SCAM

Hello,

The reason for I want to all the word know your kind of service It is YOU CANCELLED THE SERVICES WHEN I HAD SOME USER THAT THEY WAS WORKING ON LINE. AND YOU CANCELLED THIS SERVICE WHEN I WAS SPEAKING WITH YOU VIA TICKET. FOR YOUR FAULT THEY WERE AFFECTED.

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    Correct, you are the first customer we ever cancel.
    That and this thread should tell all about your attitude.

We didn't cancel your account because you asked too many quesions.
    Remember your 7 tickets were all replied to the point that you demanded support for something we are not responsible.
    Once we replied with options, you demanded other technician to provide the support you want.

SolangeKify, why cover up your identity with a new account?

You don't need to register account Hostmaxter to add some reply.

The accurate description of your review should be:

They used service, paid no money and posted false claim to defame other's reputation.

Their account was canceled by us with full refund.

Refund receipt: 10 Apr 2011

Total amount:
    -$12.00 USD

They feel angry because we don't provide hosting service for them.

FIRST I DO NOT NEED COVER MY IDENTITY AND YOUR INSANE for mentioned. Hostmaxter that no have any relations What a puty If you believe that!! also there is other user mentioned same thing that I show .

Second, I am not angry for cancelled the services I so glad for that, I just do not want anyone to go through what I went through with a provider such PREMIUM RESELLER,

Third, you do not give me the service FREE because I paid that you offer on your page then you made a refund because your service is socks.

Fourth, You said
    Remember your 7 tickets were all replied to the point that you demanded support for something we are not responsible.
    Once we replied with options, you demanded other technician to provide the support you want.
    That is false because I just open 2 ticket, one DNS test and WHMCS sett for the API. I try to comunicate via chat but I never have a answer. RIGHTH I asking for another support tech because TONY responded in a degrading manner.

Thumbs up

Hello shaokhee,

I used to have a Windows (WSP)reseller with this provider. I would that you know I just opened 2 ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by shaokhee View Post
    My opinion is when start up/configuration stage, there must have a lot of questions, but number of tickets will be reduce once stable and after running smooth.

OP, what service you have with them? Windows (WSP) reseller or VPS?

You're stupid to request support via phone.

You're unable to read response time.
    I am simply unable to understand what is the link between creating a custom name server in helm 3 with not providing 24/7 support and you were showing 6 digit numbers on your website. As i don't have access now in your support system, but there were few tickets which goes un answered for more then 48 hours and due to this delay i tried to call your 6 digit number

I am not a helm guru or have to know every thing about helm to purchase a helm based reseller package. As a reseller i just have to register a name servers with registrar and if i don't even know how to do that too i think most host will guide me how to do it as i use godaddy and every one knows how to find the option to register the name server.

If i remember correctly resellerzoom support staff guided me to register the name server for the very first time.

Again your miss behaviour toward your customer shows what kinda person you are and how you do your business

And i will never retract my statement that i left your services because you were not providing 24/7 support and when my tickets goes un-answered then i tried to call you on your 6 digit number to ask some one to reply to my ticket.

I will make sure i will follow up every single thread you add your comment in about the issue where you didn't know how to register nameserver.
    And do whatever you want i have no issue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by kjawaid View Post
    I am simply unable to understand what is the link between creating a custom name server in helm 3 with not providing 24/7 support and you were showing 6 digit numbers on your website. As i don't have access now in your support system, but there were few tickets which goes un answered for more then 48 hours and due to this delay i tried to call your 6 digit number
    Totally agree. You simply don't have the ability to understand many things.

You're not so smart to call a phone number for support when we do not provide phone support.
    You're not so smart to assume that 24/7 support means 5 minutes response time or 15 minutes response time.
    24/7 support means there's support staff at night and weekend.
    No 24/7 support means there is Zero chance you get any support at night and weekend.
    Most of your replies were followed up in several hours, some within an hour.
    The orgininal ticket you submitted at 1AM and was replied within an hour. Is your working hour 8PM to 8AM so you conclude we do not provide support during non-working hours (your time)?
    Login helpdesk to check the ticket if your memory is not too good. You have full access to the rest of your life as long as we still do business (email khur***@b2bsol***).
    No response more than 48 hours is simply a big fat lie.

kjawaid - Posted on: 21 Jun 2007 08:36 PM

Support - Posted on: 21 Jun 2007 09:22 PM

kjawaid - Posted on: 22 Jun 2007 03:24 AM

Support - Posted on: 22 Jun 2007 11:53 PM

kjawaid - Posted on: 23 Jun 2007 10:51 AM (Saturday)

kjawaid - Posted on: 23 Jun 2007 01:23 PM

Support - Posted on: 23 Jun 2007 09:08 PM

Support - Posted on: 23 Jun 2007 09:12 PM

kjawaid - Posted on: 25 Jun 2007 03:55 PM

kjawaid - Posted on: 25 Jun 2007 04:13 PM

Support - Posted on: 25 Jun 2007 04:58 PM

kjawaid - Posted on: 29 Jun 2007 12:22 PM

Support - Posted on: 29 Jun 2007 05:36 PM

I have to agree that you and the OP are the same type.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

Hosting Peru, you are the first customer we ever cancel.

We cannot force you to pay fee for addon service, we cannot force you to stop demanding more technician.
    The only option we have left is force you to leave.

SolangeKify, you don't need to explain the relation with Hostmaxter. You know, everyone knows.

The accurate description of this thread should be:

Hostingperu or Netsis is FRAUD SCAM. They used service, paid no money and posted false claim to defame other's reputation.

Business Name:
    Netmedia S.A.C. (or Netsis or Hostingperu)
    Email:
    rlanda@netmedia***

Total amount:
    -$12.00 USD

That's good you don't feel angry because your account was canceled.
    But some people don't know how to move on.
    You want to create a mess, you are in that mess yourself.

@PremiumHost,

I'm speaking as just a bystander, but my opinion on this whole issue - You should really reconsider your approach to customer service. While I understand a negative review is never pleasant, can be frustrating and get very heated, going in guns blazing - insulting everyone who has the slightest criticism isn't the way to go about handling a complaint.

Regardless of who is right and who is wrong, you should always be polite and not let your emotions get involved with business.

With the OP, you could have just sent a polite warning, called them up and discussed it over the phone, perhaps it was a miscommunication of what the scope of your support was?

With kjawaid, comments such as:

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost
    At that time you didn't even know how to register nameserver.
    You have no legitimate reason to complain whatsoever.
    You're stupid to request support via phone.
    1. So what that he didn't know how to register a nameservers? You can't expect everyone to be proficient in everything? As a provider you should be able to cater to customers of multiple skills, be it a beginner or an expert.

2. I don't think you are in a position to tell someone who has a reason and doesn't have a reason to complain. What may seem illogical to you may be logical to someone else.

3. Calling an ex-client stupid? Seriously?

I really think you should take a step back, calm down, evaluate the situation and also read any response you provide, because from where I'm standing this whole thing could have been done and over with if only you approached this in a different manner.

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    1. So what that he didn't know how to register a nameservers?
    So what with i say he didn't know how to register nameserver?
    Instruction how to register nameserver and detailed follow up explanation were given in ticket.
    Instruction is also on our helpdesk knowledgebase.
    The whole story was started because he didn't know how to set up nameserver and he didn't know he has to wait for dns propagation.

2. I don't think you are in a position to tell someone who has a reason and doesn't have a reason to complain. What may seem illogical to you may be logical to someone else.
    I'm in the position where kjawaid talks about incorrect phone number on our website.
    The number was corrected. He did not get answer over the phone because we don't provide support via phone.

3. Calling an ex-client stupid? Seriously?
    I avoided to speak that out loud in the last 4 years but he asked in this thread so that's what i think.
    People pay you some money then they are smart in every way?

Keen in mind that kjawaid got full refund after cancelling his account.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Hiya,

This type PremiumHost or Tony is so stubborn that it does not realize that is a jerk and treated very badly at all. Review your answers.

We cannot force you to pay fee for addon service, we cannot force you to stop demanding more technician.
    Say you do not cancel the account because they made many questions in just 2 tickets, then why did you? You say the attitude of your customer. The only attitude you can see is that SolangeKify asks you to talk to another technician, believing that you're trying your very wrong. That's your great justification?

Sorry but your explanation is not credible, I think anyone capable of discernment can realize how wrong you are. You can see that there are many complaints online about your services and especially about your treatment to customers.

SolangeKify, you don't need to explain the relation with Hostmaxter. You know, everyone knows.
    You insist on relationships, I ask for evidence demonstrates that we are the same person or the company itself. Apparently you would be able to say that the other people who are complaining in the forum and internet are the same person or company.

To see if you understand that there is something called solidarity and sense of justice in the world and in business, you learn that perhaps understand my attitude and others call you with wisdom to your customers and for people.

Bye.

Ronald, you forgot to add "Regards," when you replied as Hostmaxter, the same style as in your tickets.

Hostmaxter, if i mistakenly think you someone else, my apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Hostmaxter View Post
    Say you do not cancel the account because they made many questions in just 2 tickets, then why did you?
    Your account was canceled for abusing support.
    You demanded support for something we are not responsible.
    We provided different options several times. You rejected them all.
    You want your own option. This technician cannot help, give me a different technician.

if i mistakenly think you someone else, my apology.
    I do not accept your apology, and even worse I am surprised by this strange name which I now assign, assume it is not hitting, I have asked hard evidence not assumptions.

you forgot to add "Regards," when you replied as Hostmaxter, the same style as in your tickets.
    And if I use "Regards" in my firm because I try to give respect to people with whom I maintain a conversation, very different from your way of being despotic, spoiled, no manners, worst of all now slandering and putting nicknames.

Bad Regards for you.

It doesn't matter you accept my apology or not because i know i'm not mistaken.

God knows who you are what you do.

There is a very popular phrase that says: every thief thinks everyone is like him.

I'm in the position where kjawaid talks about incorrect phone number on our website.
    The number was corrected. He did not get answer over the phone because we don't provide support via phone.
    Finally you accepted that you had 6 digits number shown on the website. And this is what i mentioned in my earlier post that what type of company shows 6 digit number on a website. My each and every client knows my both cell numbers and my staff cell numbers, but still i will never put wrong contact information on my website and i think any serious business person will never do that

Quote Originally Posted by kjawaid View Post
    Finally you accepted that you had 6 digits number shown on the website.
    To be honest i don't really care how many digits you say we had on the website.
    I'm just sick of your phone number argument.
    Obviously you cannot get over it after 4 years.
    Put in country code 61 then the phone number in the screenshot you posted 4 years ago and dial please.

It's just you saying we had fake number and we immediately changed phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by 4 years ago
    Did you not understand my reply above?
    The number is correct and i'm doubt about "You have changed it after my thread here in wht"
    We are having phone number with the same amount of digits without country code on the website.
    If you pm me your mobile number, i can give you a phone call to show the number that you saw on our website 4 years ago.

If you wanted to cancel your account because we have a phone number with 1 digit, we have no problem with that and we did cancel your account with full refund.

Exclamation PREMIUM RESELLER IS A FRAUD

Hello,

I think that you do not understand NOTHING I DO NOT CARE the FULL REFUND THE PROBLEM WAS THE CANCELED THE SERVICES WHEN I HAD SOME USER THAT THEY WAS WORKING ON LINE. AND YOU CANCELED THIS SERVICE WHEN I WAS SPEAKING WITH YOU VIA TICKET. FOR YOUR FAULT THEY WERE AFFECTED.THEY DID NOT HAVE THEIR WEB ON LINE.

IF you think about my attitude is bad , I do not believe that because at no time have I disrespected with YOU . But YOU ARE SO RUDE with my and with other users.

OP, you are the first customer we ever cancel.

The accurate description of this thread should be:

Hostingperu or Netsis is FRAUD SCAM. They used service, paid no money and posted false claim to defame other's reputation.

Total amount:
    -$12.00 USD

That's good you don't feel angry because your account was canceled.
    But some people don't know how to move on.
    You want to create a mess, you are in that mess yourself.

FIRST I never demanded for other technician ;I said If you do not want to help me derive me with other technician. That was all. I do not understand why you think that you are a victim.

SECOND, I do not need to put posted false least defame ; I do not win anything with it.

If you want to refer to me tell me OP OK!!!!
    Thanks so much everybody for reAd those post and take your decision!!!

One of the core purpose of this forum is user can provide good or bad reviews about the host.

For instance every one here is wrong beside premiumhost (which i don't believe) the attitude which is shown by premiumhost is more then enough for any one to make the decision

Your account was canceled for abusing support.
    I am member since 2006 and for the first time i have seen any host to use above statement

kjawaid, you change the topic?

The information you provided is correct about 48 hours with no reply or fake phone number? I did offer you way to verify what you say in previous posts.

I see many cases on WHT which hosting providers refuse certain customers. I can pm you links to some recent cases.

It's hard to find customer. We don't turn our back to a customer if the issue is not extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by SolangeKify View Post
    SECOND, I do not need to put posted false least defame ; I do not win anything with it.
    Fraud & Scam words were all over your posts at the beginning.
    In the first post you even say "I could not available for my refund. That is disaster." when you already received full refund.

I apologize that response from technician was rude. Replies were clear and polite to a certain point.

If you don't like what we offer, please find other provider for your hosting needs. Simple as that.

Hello,

My stand as to what I see from this thread is that Premiumhost is a Premium Member of this forum and the lengthy discussion and to and fro communication has become quite misleading to people like me who would visit the forum.

Obviously it seems that PremiumHost is using their authority in the forum in some sort, maybe I am mistaken but since finally since I was seraching for a windows reseller and also visited their website, after going through all this, certainly I would not like someone to call me stupid, even if I were. So that's it for bad reputation and support I guess.

Sorry if I hurt anyone'e feelings, its just what I think from reading the whole thing.
    [URL=http://www.ekhwan.com/]Ekhwan Web Solutions - Brotherhood Beyond Boundries.
    Affordable online solutions and applications for your business.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12