Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Innohosting: One Year Review

Last year, I had to switch from my previous host after almost 5 years because the server I was on was having so much problems and support had really gone down that I lost my faith in them. I know things can go wrong but, as in any relationship, you have to trust the other party you are dealing with and so I was looking for another trustworthy host.

After carefully looking around the WHT forums and comparing offers and reviews my Business Partner and I decided to go with Innohosting and am I glad we did!

It has been a year now and I want to give you my review:

-Host:
    http://www.innohosting.com/

-Our account:
    Business Reseller package on an UK server

-Type of clients we host:
    My business partner is a designer and among other things, she designs websites and also take care of the hosting. Well, the technical part is mostly for me and in exchange for my help I can host my own personal sites and a couple of sites for friends and non-profit organizations. So most of them are not very demanding apart from the fact that they want their site and email to be up.

-Setup:
    10 hours after signing up (using a coupon still to be found in the Reseller Hosting Offers-section) I received the account information. The information was very complete and everything was working right away.

In the first couple of weeks I transferred our clients from the old server in batches and support was always very helpful in restoring the full backups I uploaded. And that brings me to my next point.

-Support:
    Support has been great. I have not had to use Support that much since the initial setup . That was mainly due to the fact that the server has been very fast and uptime has been excellent. Since I don't use end-user support I can't comment on how that goes but the Support I have been getting has not been lacking in any way. I have always gotten a response within 30 minutes (most of the time faster) and it has always been a real response. Sometimes 1st Level support had to hand it over the 2nd Level support but they did it right away (not loosing time trying to do it them self and then having to hand it over anyway) and 2nd Level also responded very fast.

When one of my clients was having problems with her email, it was clear from the beginning that it was most likely her own fault due to a setting in her email program. Despite that, Support still went out of their way to check everything including their logs to provide me with the requested information. In the end, the client found the problem at her end.

-Server Speed:
    Really can not say a lot about it, never had an issue with speed. Server is always loading fast.

-Uptime:
    I haven't used a monitoring service all the time but most months it has been 100% with a small downtime three months ago. But not one of the client has noticed it and complained. A real improvement over the last year with my old provider.

-Price/Quality:
    Given my overall satisfaction I am happy to pay what they charge. With the coupon in the offers section you get even more but even without the extra's I got, I would have gladly paid it. And that is saying something from a Dutchman! ;-)

Overall impression:
    There is no better feeling that trusting your host to give you great service and in that respect I can only say that I really trust Innohosting.

Next year I will post an update to my review.
      0 Not allowed!

Awesome review, I look forward to your update in the next year.

Kudos to innohosting
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for sharing a detailed review. It's nice to see that innohosting doing a great job.
    Subodh Manikoth [Netmagics.com - In Business Since 2007]
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    99.9% Uptime SLA | 30 Days Money Back | 24x7 Live Support
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit
      0 Not allowed!

Kudos to innohosting, nice to hear they are doing excellent job for you
    Web Hosting Pakistan. Affordable and Reliable Web Hosting Services by FMEOS.PK
    Professional website designing and web development services.
    Pakistan web Hosting, Domain Registration and Web Designing Services.
      0 Not allowed!

Good review. Nice to here they make you happy. I think that is how real web host should work.
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers since1999.
    WebhostGIANT - LOW Cost Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

There are many sites better than innohosting.
      0 Not allowed!

And you are saying that because you have been a client with Innohosting? Or are you just trying to get a higher postcount?
      0 Not allowed!

I am saying that because I've been a client with them, I don't know what they had against me.
    They used to reply to me very late and I was frustrated from their service.
    No offence but I don't like them.
      0 Not allowed!

Shame that it didn't work out for you, those things can happen. But it doesn't change my opinion of them.
      0 Not allowed!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by ************** View Post
    I am saying that because I've been a client with them, I don't know what they had against me.
    They used to reply to me very late and I was frustrated from their service.
    No offence but I don't like them.
    So bad for you but it will not change the review positiveness. Try to contact any of them if they are present at WHT.
    HostinPK.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting
    cPanel/CWP | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept PayPal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, and Bank payments
      0 Not allowed!

@**************, what account did you have hosted with us? Our tech support response time is 15-30 mins with 24x7 live chat and telephone support, so I don't believe there would have been any delay with any of your tickets. However, without knowing what account you had with us it would be hard for me to authenticate the validity of any of your statements or provide a true account of the story from my perspective I'm afraid. But either way, thanks for giving us a try and all the best with your host

Quote Originally Posted by Til View Post
    Overall impression:
    There is no better feeling that trusting your host to give you great service and in that respect I can only say that I really trust Innohosting.

Next year I will post an update to my review.
    Hi Til!

Many thanks for posting your one year review! I'm very glad to hear you're happy with the service provided to you. It's always great to see positive feedback from a customer and lets us know we're doing things right..We put an awful lot of emphasis on the quality of the services, which also demands a higher premium in terms of price. We do our utmost best to ensure the customer sees the difference in quality when they pay a premium, so I'm very pleased to hear this has been the case for you..

Looking forward to your two year review!
      0 Not allowed!

Nice review. Too bad you couldn't elaborate on end user support.
      0 Not allowed!

That's really good you have found the right company for you, the OP.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the review. I may get a USA Reseller account with them soon.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

well i want to add to the review that i am with them for more than 2 and a half years and i am a very happy customer , fast and professional support uptime 100% and great service
    Alfainet.com - Reliable, Affordable- http://www.alfainet.com
    Shared - Reseller Accounts
    99.99% Uptime - Check here
      0 Not allowed!

Great review.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by max777 View Post
    well i want to add to the review that i am with them for more than 2 and a half years and i am a very happy customer , fast and professional support uptime 100% and great service
    Hi max777,

2 and a half years! That's a pretty long time. I'm glad to hear the quality of service you have received from us has been consistently high in over 2 years.. It's something we aim to achieve as it means our clients will always know the level of service to expect and never worry if their site is going to be up or down when they go to sleep at night
      0 Not allowed!

Good review. Looks like a small company cares of every customer they have.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ************** View Post
    There are many sites better than innohosting.

Please give examples
      0 Not allowed!

i am one unhappy customer :-(
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DxSEO View Post
    i am one unhappy customer :-(
    Could you please share the reason with us?
    Subodh Manikoth [Netmagics.com - In Business Since 2007]
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    99.9% Uptime SLA | 30 Days Money Back | 24x7 Live Support
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Subodh M View Post
    Could you please share the reason with us?
    This is my second time i tried innhosting

first time issue : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=722570

Second time: Whmcs suspended my account because i changed hosting with same license of hostgator. I asked for refund but they refused because i took their legal document freebie.

I can open paypal dispute but i don;t want.

and they suspended my account this reason "threatening us"

I'm not sure how many times you wish for me to keep explaining this. WHMCS have blacklisted your domain. I have asked you to contact WHMCS to resolve the issue but you have refused to do so. Instead you keep threatening us.

Enough is enough, WHMCS has blacklisted you, we're doing the same. Please don't contact us again. You can go do as you please.

Regards,
    Rameen
    InnoHosting Rapid Response

--------------------
    Are you happy or unhappy with how this ticket was handled?
    Provide feedback on this ticket at http://ticket-qa.innohosting.com
    --------------------

Ticket Details
    Ticket ID: 70630
    Department: General
    Priority: Medium
    Also don;t know why they are not answering this question http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...postcount=1111
    Last edited by DxSEO; 07-09-2011 at 01:30 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

This is my second time i tried innhosting

first time issue : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=722570

Second time: Whmcs suspended my account because i changed hosting with same license of hostgator. I asked for refund but they refused because i took their legal document freebie.

I can open paypal dispute but i don;t want.

Also don;t know why they are not answering this question http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...postcount=1111
    Anyone can post a snippet of information out of context to make it appear how they want. There is no reason to lie or be deceitful here. Why not post the entire ticket?

Why not mention how you tried to intimidate us into giving you a refund? How if we don't you'll post "rip-off" threads? To quote a bit if your ticket:

$26 is not big deal but big is reputation :-)

Why not mention:

1. You signed up originally, pretty much wasted our time, then asked for a refund to which you received without issue?

2. You signed up again, started asking for all the freebies, to which we informed you that continuing will affect the money back guarantee and you responded back confirming that we should continue?

3. That WHMCS blacklisted - not suspended - but blacklisted your domain for violation of their ToS?

and they suspended my account this reason "threatening us"
    That's not true either. Your account was never suspended. You opened a ticket requesting cancellation, we asked for security information to carry out the cancellation to which you happily responded back with the information?

In regards to your question, it was already answered on our website. WHT isn't our support desk, if you have a question, ask us directly.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    Anyone can post a snippet of information out of context to make it appear how they want. There is no reason to lie or be deceitful here. Why not post the entire ticket?

Why not mention how you tried to intimidate us into giving you a refund? How if we don't you'll post "rip-off" threads? To quote a bit if your ticket:

Why not mention:

1. You signed up originally, pretty much wasted our time, then asked for a refund to which you received without issue?

2. You signed up again, started asking for all the freebies, to which we informed you that continuing will affect the money back guarantee and you responded back confirming that we should continue?

3. That WHMCS blacklisted - not suspended - but blacklisted your domain for violation of their ToS?

That's not true either. Your account was never suspended. You opened a ticket requesting cancellation, we asked for security information to carry out the cancellation to which you happily responded back with the information?

In regards to your question, it was already answered on our website. WHT isn't our support desk, if you have a question, ask us directly.
    this is what happen first time http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=722570

and this is happen second time

I'm not sure how many times you wish for me to keep explaining this. WHMCS have blacklisted your domain. I have asked you to contact WHMCS to resolve the issue but you have refused to do so. Instead you keep threatening us.

Enough is enough, WHMCS has blacklisted you, we're doing the same. Please don't contact us again. You can go do as you please.

Regards,
    Rameen
    InnoHosting Rapid Response

--------------------
    Are you happy or unhappy with how this ticket was handled?
    Provide feedback on this ticket at http://ticket-qa.innohosting.com
    --------------------

Ticket Details
    Ticket ID: 70630
    Department: General
    Priority: Medium
    That is clearly mentioning your unprofessional behavior.

and about refund did i open paypal dispute ??

Nope

yes i will post ripoff about ur unprofessional behavior

i asked for refund because of whmcs issue and u refused that and closed my account without refund

oh i wasted ur time and my time is nothing. I purchase original whmcs theme, i purchase dedicated ip from you and about to purcahse whmcs branding from you.

Do you still think i wasted ur time?

Yes but i didn;t signup for domain reseller account, i didn;t download anything except whmcs. and that is not working with your hosting.

I transferred my site back to hostgator and whmcs working fine there. I know this is because i used hostgator key before and then i transferred my site to you and whmcs not working. This is the main reason for asking refund. But still i didn't opened any paypal dispute.

At last i am not asking for any support or any complaining. Subodh M asked "Could you please share the reason with us?"

I am not happy at all with your service and i posted my review that;s all.

I am free to post my review for any host (i think that is still allowed if you are corporate member here or may be i will face a ban and this thread will remove)

But at the end no complain. no paypal dispute

Best of luck for ur sale and atleast give me my data back :-)
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DxSEO
    Second time: Whmcs suspended my account because i changed hosting with same license of hostgator.
    Quote Originally Posted by DxSEO
    I transferred my site back to hostgator and whmcs working fine there. I know this is because i used hostgator key before and then i transferred my site to you and whmcs not working.
    DxSEO, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Were you trying to run WHMCS on Inno's server with license you obtained from HostGator ?

If yes, no wonder you were suspended. You need to get a new license from Inno.
    AFAIK, license from a host is only allowed to be used within the host's servers/network.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast