Unhappy How can this be possible?

I have suddenly forgot my hotmail password which I use almost daily to login once, don't even remember the secret question,

I am sure its not hacked but I am unable to recall the numeric part but I can recall the starting word,

I have't not marked remember me so the recovery softwares will not work,

I have't turned off my PC since the last successful login so is there any possibility?

But still I am wonder how can I forget it like this

happens... =/ The older you get the more it happens! Write things down, keep in a safe place, it helps =)
    ~ Webair Managed Cloud Servers ~ WEBAIR VSYS Virtual Hosting Platform ~ Advanced CDN Network ~ Server Genius Support ~
    ~ Custom Complex / Managed Hosting Pros ~ ICANN Accredited Registrar ~ Multiple Data Center Locations - NY, NL, CA, & Montreal ~
    ~
    ICQ: 20458616 - AIM: MODUKE96 - TWITTER - @WEBAIRINC - EMAIL: SALES@WEBAIR.COM - LIVE CHAT!

I am just 24, I was keep on thinking and suddenly recalled it, may be it happened because of too many tensions.

Quote Originally Posted by NetBug View Post
    I am just 24, I was keep on thinking and suddenly recalled it, may be it happened because of too many tensions.
    This kind of situation happens time to time, maybe you should write those important codes down, just in case.

Go to alternative Account and change your password!

Quote Originally Posted by NetBug View Post
    Oh, 24 is practically middle aged.

Have you emailed Hotmail? I know years ago they would reset the account if your IP address matched and you could disclose the nature of some of your emails for verification.

Edit:

Do you also have MSN Messenger? If you can still log into MSN Messenger on your computer, download one of those programs that shows your saved passwords.
    RACK911 Labs | Penetration Testing | https://www.RACK911Labs.ca

www.HostingSecList.com - Security Notices for the Hosting Community.

I have mentioned that I was able to recall the password after 2hrs of thinking lol.

Crazy Thread LOL

well.. the older we get the more brain cells are also dead.

I use LastPass. My one master LastPass password is a super secure ridiculous password that I keep in a drawer in my desk.