Seeking investors for a strong web hosting project

Hello,

We are looking to start a web hosting project, actually it has been already start, but we are planning to grow fast, very fast and real growing.
    We have a large experience and knowledge in the hosting industry, we are very smart thinking guys, fast decisions and powered by big business consultants.
    we have a strong business plan that will generate tons of customers by the end of this year, this is really the strongest business plan in the industry.
    we execute our guarantees! we are not willing to put any investment at risk, we will give a full details and proven guarantees.
    We are willing to start our project with a big start, our business plan has nothing to do with forum posting and using signatures to attract peoples etc... no this has nothing to do with any of those rehashed methods, this is much bigger, this is not about wasting money on just google adwords and wait till the results show up(perhaps nothing will show up), No, This is totally different, this is totally successful.
    we guarantee a minimum of XX,XXX Customer By the first year, and growing fast.

Situation Over View :

Domain Name : One of the best in the industry.
    Business Plan : Strong, Strong, Very Strong
    Marketing Strategies : Brand New
    Failing Risk : 0.01%
    Seeking Amount : $300k-$500k.

We are not one of the guys who claim guarantees and do not execute it, if you can provide the required investment, and you are serious about this ?, i will ask you to PM me and we will have a discussion with Full Details.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Didn't you just post : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...63#post7364663 yesterday? If you have questions like "How Does it cost for a successful web hosting company ?" You probably, in the same forum shouldn't post a "Seeking investors for a strong web hosting project"

Good luck.
    Reliable, stable, hosting. Now offering the cloud.
    sales@stabilityhosting.com
    http://www.stabilityhosting.com

Your risk assessment is a complete joke and anyone who knows anything about business knows that you can't "guarantee" the number of clients that you will get in the first year.

If you think you have a unique idea and think that it will help you gain market share, say so. Otherwise, your numbers don't make sense from a business point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by DanLstability View Post
    Didn't you just post : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...63#post7364663 yesterday? If you have questions like "How Does it cost for a successful web hosting company ?" You probably, in the same forum shouldn't post a "Seeking investors for a strong web hosting project"

Good luck.
    Hello,

i asked that question because because i want to confirm my knowledge , however take a look at their replies, they do not know what they are talking about at all.

Good Luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bee View Post
    Your risk assessment is a complete joke and anyone who knows anything about business knows that you can't "guarantee" the number of clients that you will get in the first year.

If you think you have a unique idea and think that it will help you gain market share, say so. Otherwise, your numbers don't make sense from a business point of view.

You just do not know what i'm talking about, and you just can not understand, that's it, i will only explain to investors, i will not waste the information i discovered my self here on a forum post, and ow i can guarantee etc...

I find it strange that you are
    "large experience and knowledge in the hosting industry"
    and that your
    powered by big business consultants
    If you had knowledge in the industry and also had a or are a real business consultant you would know you can not guarantee big sales within the first year because the first year is filled with spending money and establishing yourself. Second if you have been in the industry on an executive level how can you not know any VC's or Angels? Most if not all "Big Business Consultants" make it a point to know who/where the investors are in there niche and region .

So I am sorry but I find your post a joke and your poor grammar leads me to believe you are not old enough to approach a bank or VC which is why you are posting on here hoping to find some poor sap that has money to throw your way.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    just a programmer

Why you do not take care of your business ?, your websites do not even have any traffic, i would suggest you find a way and focus on your business is better then waste your time here to comment a post that you have nothing to do with.

You do not know what you are talking about, you think that peoples still thinking about the company reputation, lol i would suggest that you go and update your self just like we update the WHMCS or Apache, lol.

hell yes, i can build a reputation for the company in just 1 month, i know what i'm talking about

again, you have no right to comment such things here, this is the offers forum, didn't you read the WHT Rules ?

if you have an offer you are welcome, otherwise you are totally useless.

I take this very seriously and i hope you do not comment on threads you have nothing to do with

Can i ask you something ?, have you ever seen Hostgator has such comments ? or any of the successful companies ? hell no, they do not have the time for this, what about you ?, i would suggest you advice your self and be a successful man before anything.

Thank for understanding

If you know what your talking about then you would not say
    i can build a reputation for the company in just 1 month
    I strongly suggest you contact your local SBA or speak with someone a bit older then you. A Reputation is not something you establish within 3 weeks. What you are really referring to is that you feel you can create a "Buzz" about your company within 1 month which in no way translates to sales.
    You say
    you think that peoples still thinking about the company reputation
    Any YES YES people do make buying choices based on a companies reputation. Why do you think sites like Yelp, yellowPages, and even here on WHT people are always asking for and referring to testimonials from prior clients. The answer is because people decide if they want to buy from you based on if you have a reputation and if so what that reputation says about your company. So you may be able to generate some gossip or buss about your company within 3 weeks but that is not a reputation.

Do you believe that GoDaddy, or Network Solutions had xx,xxx customers in the first year? Have you ever had the opportunity to read/hear an interview given by the owner of GoDaddy and his story?? I don't think so based on your unrealistic expectations with your hosting company and desire of an investor to give you 300k

So yes my comments are harsh but they are the truth and sorry to be the only one to tell you the hosting industry is a flooded, and extremely difficult to generate sales in your first year.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    just a programmer

Hello,

All i think about is "Money" and targeted Traffic, i do not think about those reputation etc... because reputation will come from your customers testimonials regarding your service, who told you that i'm a kid ?

The Most important thing is the marketing for me
    a reputation of the company is important also, but it doesn't mean to go slow ?

Quote Originally Posted by askhostinc View Post
    Hello,

i asked that question because because i want to confirm my knowledge , however take a look at their replies, they do not know what they are talking about at all.

Good Luck to you
    Unfortunately, You are Wrong,

ALL of your, You are wrong, You do not know how those CPA Works .
    Do you really believe that JustHost or hostgator would pay up to 150$ for a single customer ?, lol
    Not trying to sound rude but they know more then you looking at the other thread. Knowing someone that pushes 75 hostgator sales per month. Even the hostgator affiliate page disagrees with you http://www.hostgator.com/affiliates.shtml and they are not known for scamming customers or they would not be the size they are now.

If you were backed by big business consultants you would not be looking for investors here.

Not trying to be rude but just giving advice. You seem to have owned askhost and promise amazing marketing etc yet googling your brand shows you really have not done much if anything other then two forums for marketing.

Askhost was also opened for over 10 years yet does not have the customer base that you promise to be able to get. If it did, you would have the funds needed at this point in time.

Having an honest post would yield more results/

askhost is hosted on a reseller account, and i did not accessed it long back ago,

it's not about it,

You just do not know what i'm talking about, and you just can not understand, that's it, i will only explain to investors, i will not waste the information i discovered my self here on a forum post, and ow i can guarantee etc...
    Telling potential investors that they're a waste?

Business Plan : Strong, Strong, Very Strong
    Marketing Strategies : Brand New
    Failing Risk : 0.01%
    Seeking Amount : $300k-$500k.
    April fools day was two days ago, just thought you should know...

Can you do not Comment on this thread again ?

You are stupid peoples who do not know what they are into

You are promising something close to impossible. You are asking on an internet forum for large amounts of money where you would be better off going to VC firms or something.

You are calling potential investors stupid/a waste and if you seriously had "big business consultants" they would be telling you to go to a VC or a bank and get a loan or something.

Hello,

I'm not asking for money, i'm asking for investments, and i know before someone invest anything he is going to make sure that this works, and i'm going to show him in details,

To get a loan, for example bank of america asks that the business should have revenues of 250K in minimum to get that loan, and we are start up business.

Thank you for your helpful posts