Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

* Artery Planet Problem

Quote Originally Posted by smassing View Post
    Sad. You gotta wonder what caused a meltdown of this proportion.

I'm new here so if this next part of my post is against board rules I appologize in advance. If you had much dealings with ArteryPlanet you'll know that the best part of the company was the service provided by Manuel. Any time I had an issue with anything he was on top of it and always took care of things quickly and fairly. He's the partner and technical support person who left the company sometime in April-May-June timeframe because he was having problems with his co-owner in CO Springs. Sadly, he has no connection with the Artery Planet folks anymore so he could not help my buddy, but he landed at a hosting company called plusplushosting -dot- com. If you liked his excellent service take a look there. That's where I ended up doing my hosting as well. The hosting plans and pricing are similar to Artery Planet. Better than being just a number with the megahosters.

Disclaimer: I'm just a customer like everyone else. I just noticed the crap beginning a couple of months ago and spent a tons of time digging around to find out what was going on. I have no other connection with either of these companies.
    Hi, do you have Manuel's direct contact information? He was pretty fair when he was at ArteryPlanet. Right now, my sites are down. I'be been out of town and come back to find everything offline. I can't access my cpanel or anything. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Found this thread on google like the rest. I'm really in hot water because of this. My company runs many websites on a separate host, but we have a legacy phpBB forum running on ArteryPlanet.

Unfortunately, I have no recent backup of the database, and I have no choice but to just cross my fingers and hope things come back up. I undoubtedly will get in big trouble for this. Please keep me updated on the likelihood of getting the data back. If anyone discovers the sites are up again, please post to this forum, so the rest of us can get to work in retrieving our data. Ugghh!

I THINK I AM GOING TO THROW UP; THERE IS NO WAY I CAN REMEMBER ALL THE PERL SCRIPTS AND PHP THAT WAS NEEDED TO HAVE A AUTOMATED MAILING WEB SITE,,,,,,I AM GOING TO BE SICK

ArteryPlanet's has about 10 different servers that are hosted by another hosting company called Atjeu.com. Atjeu has shut down the ArteryPlanet server due to non-payment for their hosting fees.

I spoke with Jeff over at Atjeu, and he is able to temporarily turn ArteryPlanet's servers back on so that people can retrieve data, although there may be some cost associated with this. He can be contacted at jeff@atjeu.com

Keep in mind that this server issue isn't Jeff's fault, and any time he is able to spend supporting ArteryPlanet customers is a huge favor to us.

I also spoke with Manuel, formerly of ArteryPlanet, who now runs another hosting company at plusplushosting.net. Manuel is able to handle the transfer of data off of ArteryPlanet's servers to PlusPlusHosting's servers assuming you still have your cpanel login information available and access to your dns records. Manuel can be reached at cs@plusplushosting.net.

5. Hi Guys,

Matt point me to this thread. Thanx Matt!

Im Manuel. Many clients contacted me about this problem and im trying to help as much as i can as i have no access to the servers, but as Matt said the datacenter SEO will help and turn some servers on so you can take backups....im doing two lists...the people that is moving to plusplushosting.net (my company) and people that need take the backups so we get this organized. The people that need just take backups please contact jeff at jeff@atjeu.com.
    The poeple that need to host with me please email me to cs@plusplushosting.net

Also please make sure your account wasnt moved already to plusplus....i say this because many clients for some reason never saw the email i sent them when i moved them with me (as they were my clients) and never changed they domain nameservers....so once they site gone down they thought they continue at arteryplanet.

If you have any question please post here.

Thank you and again sorry for these inconveniences....i have been shocked more than you about it :-(

Coronary Artery

Apparently they have suffered a coronary. I too am another victim of their bad business choices. One thing that I think members caught in that web need to be sure to keep an eye on is automatic payments. I had set up through them to pay monthly automatically through Pay Pal. Since I set that up on their end, it doesn't show the recurring payment schedule in my Pay Pal account so it's like I have no way to cancel those recurring payments. I have put in a claim on the last month's payment claiming that they are practicing fraudulant business and since I just paid them on Sept. 19th, I am trying to get that refunded.
    I have been working on taking my reseller clients and uploading their sites on other servers. What a headache. Manuel was the best tech support, hell I even sent HIM an email to his gmail account asking for any advice or alternate contact information, but haven't heard back from him. He probably has been swamped with this. Anyway looks like many of us are in the same boat floating up sh*ts creek with a turd for a paddle.

Quote Originally Posted by KyaCloud View Post
    Apparently they have suffered a coronary. I too am another victim of their bad business choices. One thing that I think members caught in that web need to be sure to keep an eye on is automatic payments. I had set up through them to pay monthly automatically through Pay Pal. Since I set that up on their end, it doesn't show the recurring payment schedule in my Pay Pal account so it's like I have no way to cancel those recurring payments. I have put in a claim on the last month's payment claiming that they are practicing fraudulant business and since I just paid them on Sept. 19th, I am trying to get that refunded.
    I have been working on taking my reseller clients and uploading their sites on other servers. What a headache. Manuel was the best tech support, hell I even sent HIM an email to his gmail account asking for any advice or alternate contact information, but haven't heard back from him. He probably has been swamped with this. Anyway looks like many of us are in the same boat floating up sh*ts creek with a turd for a paddle.
    If you log in to your PayPal account and go to "Profile" and then click on "Pay List" under "Financial Information" then you should be able to cancel your subscription(s), so at least you can stop paying them for the service that you aren't receiving!

Alternatively, if you go to any of the subscription payments made in the transaction history, then the should be a link at the top to the subscription number (Starting with an "S") where you can cancel that subscription. Something like:

Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #XXXXXXXXXXXXX)
    View the related S-YYYYYYYYYYYYYY

8. Hi KyaCloud, can you PM me or let me know your email address...as far as i know i have replied all the emails i have received in my gmail account.

Quote Originally Posted by freethought View Post
    If you log in to your PayPal account and go to "Profile" and then click on "Pay List" under "Financial Information" then you should be able to cancel your subscription(s), so at least you can stop paying them for the service that you aren't receiving!

Alternatively, if you go to any of the subscription payments made in the transaction history, then the should be a link at the top to the subscription number (Starting with an "S") where you can cancel that subscription. Something like:
    I have done that, but since I didn't set the recurring payments up through Pay Pal, they don't show any listing for recurring payment scheduled. That's the problem, so Artery Planet's billing gateway may still be up and trying to bilk other customers who are set up on that type of payment structure. Believe me, I tried that on Pay Pal... but had nothing for me to cancel or manage for that account. Anyway, Manuel, I am so happy to see you here!!! I am going to contact you for hosting, I still have my personal sites I need to get back up. I've already taken care of the clients for the most part.
    Great discussion thread, I thank you all for posting and pushing these links to the top of Google when searching for information about what's happened. It has been very helpful! And THANK YOU so much to Manuel for the excellent service he did provide us while there.

Quote Originally Posted by plusplushosting View Post
    Hi KyaCloud, can you PM me or let me know your email address...as far as i know i have replied all the emails i have received in my gmail account.
    Hi Manuel, apparently I don't have priveledges to PM you, but this is Sandra from Webweavergraphics.com. email thefallen_kya@yahoo.com.

11. Hi Sandra,

Just sent you an email...please confirm you have received it. I just did check and i have replied to the email you sent me on 09/27...odd you havent received it.

I have done that, but since I didn't set the recurring payments up through Pay Pal, they don't show any listing for recurring payment scheduled. That's the problem, so Artery Planet's billing gateway may still be up and trying to bilk other customers who are set up on that type of payment structure. Believe me, I tried that on Pay Pal... but had nothing for me to cancel or manage for that account. Anyway, Manuel, I am so happy to see you here!!! I am going to contact you for hosting, I still have my personal sites I need to get back up. I've already taken care of the clients for the most part.
    Great discussion thread, I thank you all for posting and pushing these links to the top of Google when searching for information about what's happened. It has been very helpful! And THANK YOU so much to Manuel for the excellent service he did provide us while there.
    Hmmm, that's odd. I'm basing this on my PayPal UK account, but it should be more or less the same.
    There's three different places under the "Profile" link that PayPal displays automated payments depending on how they were set up; "Recurring Payments", "Pay List" and "Pre-approvals List". They're all in the central "Financial information" column for me.

I'll check and see if it accidently went into my spam folder for some reason. Thank you again Manuel. And Freethought, I did go into those areas, and it didn't show me anything about scheduled payments. But no harm in checking again with your advice. Thank you.

Got it and replied. It was going to the spam folder. Sorry I didn't think about checking that earlier!!

15. no problem, ill catch you by email

Freethought, ok, thank you so much! I had gone in and looked at the Pay Pal stuff again and I guess what I didn't click on was Pay List.. Badabing badaboom! Thank you so much for helping me take another look at that. I was thinking there's got to be a way to cancel that!!! WHEW! This forum ROCKS!

17. Guys, please double check if your account is not already hosted with me at plusplushosting.net
    Many clients have the wrong nameservers in they domains, the old artery nameservers which were forwarded to my server when i have moved they accounts, and now that artery servers are down they domains are not resolving so they thinking they account is gone and was at the AP servers. Not all are in the same boat. Looks like many clients never received my email many months before when i have moved they accounts and sent them the alert to update the nameservers in they domains.

Any question you can contact me at cs@plusplushosting.net

Thanx!
    Manuel

Freethought, ok, thank you so much! I had gone in and looked at the Pay Pal stuff again and I guess what I didn't click on was Pay List.. Badabing badaboom! Thank you so much for helping me take another look at that. I was thinking there's got to be a way to cancel that!!! WHEW! This forum ROCKS!
    No problem, happy to help and glad you've stopped the payments going out for a service you aren't receiving!

19. ok people....i handled almost all the accounts of the people that contacted me and was the last day im doing this...simply because i cant keep bothering Jeff to turn the servers on and off to take backups. No one is paying for those servers so please understand.

So please, if you came late here please contact Jeff@atjeu.com to ask for backups or to work out a deal with him. Note the servers will not be there forever.

I want to special thank you to Jeff for his big patience and support with this. And thank you to all the clients that have posted kind words about me and my services. Ill continue working for my client's satisfaction as always. And thank you to Matt that did point me to this thread.

If there is anything else that i can do for you feel free to contact me at cs@plusplushosting.net

Thanx!
    Manuel

Exclamation

ArteryPlanet servers 4 and 5 are temporarily up and running! Here is your chance to recover your data if your site was running on one of these servers.

Login at:
    http ://server4.arterytc4.net/cpanel
    http ://server5.arterytc5.net/cpanel

Cheers

cpanel Login

Joe,

I cannot log into the cpanel to get access to my domains. I've tried the password resets but I don't get the emails with updated password information. I've tried to email both Manuel and Jeff directly but no response. I really just want to do a domain transfer to regain control of my domains. My domain email has been down for almost 2 weeks for a simple DNS pointer. Can you please help.

David

22. Hi David,

May i ask where exactly you have attempted to contact me? As far as i remember i have replied to everyone. Let me know.

Note if your domain were registered at AP, you will have to contact Enom to work it out with them as no one else can release it for transfer.

Manuel

Manuel,
    Is you email cs@plusplushosting.net? I just sent you an email.

Thanks
    David

24. Hi David,

yes, just replied you.

Does anyone know how to figure out which Artery Planet server you were hosted on? Does it correspond to the package number (ie RT3 means Server #3). Also, does anyone know if archived email is also recoverable and if there is anything else that must be done to retrieve?

Thanks for any help you can render.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast