Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation GSPAY.com customer service and payment problems

GSPAY has not been answering any of support tickets or phone calls. This is very very sad that a company is handling money like this and cannot even have a reliable customer service. After a week of not seeing any funds transfered to my bank account, I emailed them personally and they decided to BLOCK my account. They have a support guy (thomas) who does no help what so ever but says he cannot help you.I recommeneded GSPAY to many of my chinese business partners as well and GSPAY still they have no courtsy for me.

I recommend anyone looking for processing service to go to payovation.com as they seem very reputable.

Never heard of them. Thank you for recommending them.

Quote Originally Posted by providetostyle View Post
    GSPAY has not been answering any of support tickets or phone calls. This is very very sad that a company is handling money like this and cannot even have a reliable customer service. After a week of not seeing any funds transfered to my bank account, I emailed them personally and they decided to BLOCK my account. They have a support guy (thomas) who does no help what so ever but says he cannot help you.I recommeneded GSPAY to many of my chinese business partners as well and GSPAY still they have no courtsy for me.

I recommend anyone looking for processing service to go to payovation.com as they seem very reputable.

Quote Originally Posted by providetostyle View Post

For how long do you work with them?
    E-wallet/E-commerce platform for sale! Fully ready to work solution,
    Tested by real merchants,
    Full kit, including software, company, bank accounts!
    Gmail: SS.sebserg@googlemail.com

Payovation =

http://www.gambling911.com/gambling-...on-083109.html

http://www.gambling911.com/gambling-...ff-041710.html

They will spin you that Daniel doesnt control the company but thats just legal talk, guess who's bank rolling his lawyers, your processing money!!

no, gspay is no a scam at all. they've been paying me on time for almost 2 years. ok, there have been a few problems, a few delays but i can live with that. thumbs up for gspay!

Are they even taking applications? Received a form letter saying it would be 48 hours max, 9 days ago. Said to check spam and email this other email address otherwise, did that 4 days in. Not sure if I am missing something or if this is just how things go with gspay.

to adam from Gspay

Adam sorry to contact you here but there seems no other way to get to you ( since you do not answer phones, and emails are all down , and i cannot access the members interface)
    Im merchant form domain www(dot)luxurybagland(dot)com
    I have worked with you for 2 years with excellent experience. I havve cancelled my domain in sept 2009( prior honoring all obligations with my customers) and at that time i was told that the holdback reserve will be paid 6 moths from then...
    Its been 9 moths now, and you still owe me the USD4000 holdback reserve.

Please contact me or give me a working email so i can get in touch with you.
    Im sutre this can be solved easyly as you always do,
    Regards
    Cecilia

The 48 hour response has turned into 26 days now, here. Given the above response as well, I just don't know what to think about this place. Some people seem like they have had really good experiences with them, but I mean, I've got a family, and really can't afford to get ripped off that amount of money. If anyone can suggest a processor that has decent support and can work with moderate/high risk digital product/ebook (I have never had ANY chargebacks with other 3rd party processors, but would of course get disputes with paypal payments, about 1:100) and does not cost an arm and a leg to get set up, please let me know. I do 2-5k per month and prefer an already hosted payment page I can link to. TIA.

I vote for gspay, if your business is legit you wont have any problems with Gspay

Angry

we have been working with them for more than 2 years - everything is smooth
    Last edited by RxNetwork; 06-02-2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: edited

Quote Originally Posted by vacation View Post
    Adam sorry to contact you here but there seems no other way to get to you ( since you do not answer phones, and emails are all down , and i cannot access the members interface)
    Im merchant form domain www(dot)luxurybagland(dot)com
    I have worked with you for 2 years with excellent experience. I havve cancelled my domain in sept 2009( prior honoring all obligations with my customers) and at that time i was told that the holdback reserve will be paid 6 moths from then...
    Its been 9 moths now, and you still owe me the USD4000 holdback reserve.

Please contact me or give me a working email so i can get in touch with you.
    Im sutre this can be solved easyly as you always do,
    Regards
    Cecilia
    Please access your account from www.gspay.com and submit a ticket with request to payout your holdback and it would be handled.
    GSPAY merchant services
    www.gspay.com | www.gspay.cn

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMe View Post
    The 48 hour response has turned into 26 days now, here. Given the above response as well, I just don't know what to think about this place. Some people seem like they have had really good experiences with them, but I mean, I've got a family, and really can't afford to get ripped off that amount of money. If anyone can suggest a processor that has decent support and can work with moderate/high risk digital product/ebook (I have never had ANY chargebacks with other 3rd party processors, but would of course get disputes with paypal payments, about 1:100) and does not cost an arm and a leg to get set up, please let me know. I do 2-5k per month and prefer an already hosted payment page I can link to. TIA.
    I think our email with application review got to spam folder as we have a problem with this, sorry. And I can tell you for sure that it was rejected as
    we work with merchants who process from 20K per month.
    GSPAY merchant services
    www.gspay.com | www.gspay.cn

Anyone having problems logging into gspay?

https://secure.gspay.com/merchants/

I still have no response from gspay and can't login. I have tried to contact them on their website form, no response. Not good. Adam I have sent you messages with no response. And, yes gspay owes me 6k.

i too cannot log into my account with gspay. mail to them is being returned as undeliverable. phone calls are not being picked up. they too owe me money.

I'm wondering now what is really going on. I hope they will pay me what I'm due in my holdback reserve. This is not good. I still have not had a response for 3 days.

does anyone know anything about what is going on? anyone have a contact name or email address for adam or anyone at gspay? this is not looking good at all.

Is this just a temporary problem or do all of you having problems loging on to your accounts or recieving emails from gspay

Has anyone heard from GSPAY?

i have tried again many phone calls with no answer, letters returned as undeliverable, no contact at all with them, but the line to their bank is open and they are able to accept money. does anyone know what is going on? does anyone have a working email address for them? appreciate any help. what about a good high risk processing medium?

do you send support@gspay.com? +44 20 3318 0833, I just call yesterday, quick pick up, and ask me a lot for information with my account.

but in true, they are going crash down like intabill, they are going stop wire the money, no answer the ticket, and my settlement in 26 Aug, they wire to me on 11Sept, when the payment delay, I've submit a ticket ask
    2010-09-02 05:45:30 *******
    Dear Gspay;

Please assist me to check the payout on Ausgust 26. I still have not got the payout payment in my account, i double checked with beneficiary information, all details are correct, i don’t know why i still have not got the moeny, Usually, i should get the payout in 3days after you pay out. I am quite worried about the moeny.

Can you contact with your bank ?and please provide me the remittance document issued from bank, so that i can show such document to my bank and re-check the money again.

Best wishes,
    Adam Rich
    adam@gspay.com
    GSPAY team

and I got reply

2010-09-03 11:34:50 Support
    Dear ******

We checked with our bank and find out that they did reject this wire due to insuficient funds on account, we did recend this wire and it should be send on monday.

Thank you for your patience and attention.
    With best regards
    Adam Rich
    adam@gspay.com
    GSPAY team

when it pass few day they said on 03Sept

Dear ******

We already did post transfer to bank

Thank you for your patience and attention.
    With best regards
    Adam Rich
    adam@gspay.com
    GSPAY team

I still have money in GSPAY, also few of friends in GSPAY, they afraid they never get back the money, if true

it's a other international scammer like intabill
    God Bless

a lot of people scamed by gspay . I am one of them .

ask your buyers chargeback . gspay will also lose money by chargeback .

How do you mean they scam by doing chargebacks? It is the customers that do the chargeback and we have same problem that we cant stop many of the chargebacks that are fraud

after 180 days I request withdraw my holdback around 6000USD, and GSPAY admin Adam reply the bank was frozen the holdback due master was claim their bank 800000 something, and said delete my account and all transaction history, what that mean? I reply said [I have apply a high risk merchant account, and I pay high transaction rate 8%, how can you refuse pay back the holdback, just like scammed], after few days I try to login my account was fail, I contact the support, they ask me send email to diana@gspay.com, I try send it also send to support, but no reply, some of my friend still have payout still not available,
    I can said GSPAY is scammed, I said all it's true

Never heard about them, as per "kenkenms" experience, it looks like scam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast