Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Webthosting.com (review)

here is my opinion so far.

very nice and smooth to setup I like the password security too.
    I recived 4 e-mails all welcome and making the customer feel at home . Well done.

Support -
    15-30 mins and they open a ticket open an issue. (Opps my fault ) so far very very friendly

i will update as I go on..

Update - Still working on an issue i caused on sign up Very pleased on response and how nice they are
    Last edited by weaklinks; 11-14-2009 at 01:23 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for your feedback. You can also call us with the ticket number to get a faster response.
      0 Not allowed!

Support -
    15-30 mins and they open a ticket open an issue. (Opps my fault ) so far very very friendly

Update - Still working on an issue i caused on sign up Very pleased on response and how nice they are

Update - issue resloved and account is setup and running along with request I had when i sign up. Well Done !!1
    Account setup and running within an hour ! Well done again

Next Part is Quality of hosting -
      0 Not allowed!

What prompted you to come review them here at WHT?
    Housewife Model 2000.
      0 Not allowed!

Good : Knowledgebase is nice little tool

Good : they should send out an e-mail with cpanel information ( new sign ups would miss out on this)

Bad: Advertised dedicated IP's but they are all out and was very apologetic about it .. They will get me one soon.

Testing services now ..
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, but what prompted you to specifically post a review about this company on WHT?
    Housewife Model 2000.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by futts View Post
    What prompted you to come review them here at WHT?
    I was looking for an offshore provider and was searching this forum. I seen webthosting all around. So I kinda see this guy is here defending himself but yet each person had an issue like site hacked etc ..keep in mind I too had an issue with them check my posting history and I wanted to give them another try .. I see the guy trying. So I decided to document my experience
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by weaklinks View Post
    here is my opinion so far.

very nice and smooth to setup I like the password security too.
    I recived 4 e-mails all welcome and making the customer feel at home . Well done.

Support -

What domain are you hosting with them?
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.
      0 Not allowed!

f-bush.com
      0 Not allowed!

f-bush.com
    I can not find that domain
      0 Not allowed!

Thats because I did not add it to cpanel yet
      0 Not allowed!

I believe Weaklinks is trying to prove the other thread wrong with his purchasing of WebTHostings Webhosting.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ATH-Sean View Post
    I believe Weaklinks is trying to prove the other thread wrong with his purchasing of WebTHostings Webhosting.
    yes he is. i would like to hear his review after a full month.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by hypebeast View Post
    yes he is. i would like to hear his review after a full month.
    I'd rather see this review verified personally.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    I'd rather see this review verified personally.
    So would I!
      0 Not allowed!

Thats because I did not add it to cpanel yet
    Please PM me your main domain.
      0 Not allowed!

I tried them, paid for hosting and never got my account information. I sent them numerous support tickets without a single reply. After two weeks of trying to get my login details from them I did a charge back. They were the worst hosting company I has ever used. It's one of the many reasons I started SitePenguin...
      0 Not allowed!

I'd say he's trying to prove his lack of common sense or simply just pure ignorance.
      0 Not allowed!

It did not pass verification probably. Open a ticket and have it forwarded to me. If your account was not activated for any reason you will get it activated along with some free credit for the inconvenience caused. Be assured, whatever your problem is, WebT Hosting will resolve it to your satisfaction.
      0 Not allowed!

Gee thanks 3 months AFTER I got a refund lol.... (Sorry for thread jacking)
      0 Not allowed!

No problem guys - I am only going to say the truth and also keep in mind I had issues with him awhile back hosting with him but so far the support has been great.

Oh your not jacking the thread everyone is allowed to express their opinion
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SitePenguin Ltd View Post
    Gee thanks 3 months AFTER I got a refund lol.... (Sorry for thread jacking)
    If you already got a refund your account can not be activated. What was your order number?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bentink View Post
    Please PM me your main domain.
    He needs to verify it with WHT. He can go here to report the valid domain if he does not want to post it publicly http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6494374

As bentink knows that this client signed up purely for testing his service after all of the bad reviews about webthosting, it would not suprise me if he has really great service, as bentink will no doubt be very keen to keep him happy.

The proof will come when other clients sign up, and post reveiws. I really do hope, for the sake of his clients, that bentink has learnt from his past mistakes, and improves his customer service. It's cheaper to retain existing clients, than having to find new ones all the time to replace ex clients.

The hosting industry is a service industry, if you do not give good customer service then you are going to fail.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bentink View Post
    It did not pass verification probably. Open a ticket and have it forwarded to me. If your account was not activated for any reason you will get it activated along with some free credit for the inconvenience caused. Be assured, whatever your problem is, WebT Hosting will resolve it to your satisfaction.

See guys this is what I mean .. when i read his threads the guy really tries to resolve problems but comes to a point when dealing with kids and scammers etc he loses his cool What do you want when you pay 7 bucks a month for a hosting account it's peanuts in my eyes. anyway I am holding off on my full review because I could not edit the first post.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HostOrca View Post
    He needs to verify it with WHT. He can go here to report the valid domain if he does not want to post it publicly http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6494374

As bentink knows that this client signed up purely for testing his service after all of the bad reviews about webthosting, it would not suprise me if he has really great service, as bentink will no doubt be very keen to keep him happy.

The proof will come when other clients sign up, and post reveiws. I really do hope, for the sake of his clients, that bentink has learnt from his past mistakes, and improves his customer service. It's cheaper to retain existing clients, than having to find new ones all the time to replace ex clients.

The hosting industry is a service industry, if you do not give good customer service then you are going to fail.
    We care for our customers. We will also introduce free SMS support all over India soon where a client can get support by SMS also.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast