Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ryan, after reading through the post I have come to the conclusion that the buyer was completely impatient and unreasonable throughout the entire process.

Best of luck with any future sales - and nice template!

Quote Originally Posted by jandia View Post
    Here is the psd should anyone which to use.

***snipped***

The matter is closed I am off to the doctors!
    Based on this, I'm willing to go out on a limb and say you are childishly impatient and immature.

I am going to set this out in very simple language which serves to close the matter.

Following our email and PM communications with the seller we agreed to purchase a psd and 3 coded files.

At the time of this posting some 4 to 5 days later we still have not received the coded files.

The seller advises that the coded files were emailed 2 days ago and refuses to email the files again as they must be within our spam folder.

I then purchased another template from Harzem a community leader on this forum and hey ho the files landed without issue within our inbox. I do not believe that the seller emailed any files to us and it would seem reasonable to assume that the coded files do not yet exist. The seller speaks with a forked tongue and has cleverly seduced other members here to support his actions.

Please lets draw a line under this issue as it seems abnormal to many members here but we only wanted what we agreed and paid for !

Quote Originally Posted by jandia View Post
    The seller advises that the coded files were emailed 2 days ago and refuses to email the files again as they must be within our spam folder.
    Have you checked your spam folder to confirm they are not there?

Quote Originally Posted by DephNet[Paul] View Post
    Have you checked your spam folder to confirm they are not there?
    $10 says either:

1) He got the files and as claimed, they have been deleted.
    2) He got the files in his spam folder

E-mails generally do not just "disappear"

Also, it is just me who thinks that maybe the buyer should be charged for harassment? Threatening the buyer, contacting with pics asking if was him (clear stalking)?

He sounds like a local twit I sometimes deal with. In my case, it's cash only and nothing without upfront payment (keeps things nice and clean).

EDIT: I think he does have the files, as he posted the PSD

Definitely will avoid doing business with this so-called "professional" buyer.
    Cpanel/WHM • PHP • Perl • Ruby • Full Time Support
    LCWSoft - Canada web hosting (based in Newfoundland) since 2007
    Servers based in the US and Canada (Uptime Report)

Pretty hard to judge the situation here.

1. Buyer seems to be right at his stance, you should be getting to what you paid for. There is no compromise on this.

2. Seller needs to be more clear on his commitment, It does not matter what ever be, if you state it will then it should.

Note: There is no question of refund, as the buyer has posted the work for public, if i am not wrong. Have patience...

Moral: Keep your word and hold your tongue which can solve many issues.

IMHO, Ryan should learn to keep up with time in his work. I am telling this with my experience with him. Keeping up with what is been agreed is very important. Patience can be for 1 or 2 days, not 1 week or 10 days.

We’ve owned our servers in colo for the past 5yrs with rapidswitch and are capable of knowing exactly what files are quarantined within the qmail spam folders. The files NEVER let me repeat that a second time . . the files NEVER were received as agreed and its probable are still not coded. We posted the psd to reflect our total disregard of this issue and to show its not about the money. We were drawn to this thread reluctantly to readdress the balance of members opinion. Maybe the supporters of the seller could request that he post the coded files as the psd design is now public. Further should all the supporters of the seller wish to club together and return our funds of $160 I would be happy to donate the funds to an animal charity. I can see larwilliams has kindly offered the first $10.

Sounds reasonable, ryan should make the design and coded pages available to all with an open source lisense if thats what the buyer wants after all he has been paid for the job there should be no reason not to and the coded pages should be there waiting shouldnt they (that is if they have in fact been coded at all).

If one does not care for money and in such rush they should pay more than 160 dollars ... more like 5000 dollars.

The seller wants to take the time to code it so that you can have proper working site.

Buyer needs to cool down and not threaten the seller. If you want your theme you must work with the seller ... not abuse him.

Also buyer must abide with all terms and conditions. If seller says no distributing and/or reselling buyer must agree or not purchase the product. If buyer does not agree to all terms and conditions the seller has the right to file a claim.
    Last edited by iloveunicorns; 11-12-2009 at 12:56 AM. Reason: adding some stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12