Pls recommend a dedicated Server Service Provider

I run a trading application system for my customers using a VPS. I now want to migrate to a dedicated server. I will be looking for a managed dedicated Server provider as I will not hav the time nor expertise to monitor the server. I have done a 1/2 day research on the web looking for the right dedicated server providers but need advice and help and more importantly recommendations.

My criteria are:-
    Performance: For me this is the most important thing.
    Support - Not far behind performance
    Full Monitoring
    Full Management - Backups and restoration, Updates, patches, Antivirus, Firewall, Load Balancing....the usual suspects
    Ease of Use - When I want to get my hands dirty via control panel (tools)
    Uptime
    History and Reputation - The provider should have a good history and reputation
    Price -I am looking at $100- $200 per month for the right service and provider.

The Specification may not be too dissimilar to:

Processor: Intel Core2Duo/Core2Quad
    CPU: ~ 3 Ghz
    RAM: ~ 2GB
    Cache: ~ 8MB
    H Disk: ~ 500 GB (Fault Tolerance)
    Bandwidth: 6000 GB

The providers I have identified so far that fall within my budget and requirements are:-
    NaviSite
    Bod Host
    Hivelocity
    Net Hosting
    Ubiquity
    DedicatedNow
    BurstNet
    InMotion

My favourite so far is Q9450 Core2Quad 2.67GHz provided by DedicatedNow.

Can you please recommend a provider or providers that you think will be best for me.

I personally use Ubiquity, with two servers in Chicago, and am working up the funding to get a third and replace my first server with a superior setup. I talk with Corey occasionally - he is a great guy and pretty sensible. Out of the various reputable hosts, I've found their prices are the most competitive for the Chicago market.

I don't know much about elsewhere - but consider who is hosting out of what cities, and choose a hub near you (Ubiquity also hosts out of Seattle, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, and Atlanta).

Just a note: make sure to ask about their backup policy. I have seen some managed server vendors asking for extra if you want off-server backup space.

Quote Originally Posted by overdcounter View Post
    Full Management - Backups and restoration, Updates, patches, Antivirus, Firewall, Load Balancing....the usual suspects

Hi

if you want to work with Europe data centers I can recommend you German or France data centers. If you also like working with american dc I can tell you about WebNX data center .

Thank,
    HugeServer

I believe Webnx focus on unmanaged servers, not managed systems as the OP requests

Quote Originally Posted by ServerFirma View Post
    If you also like working with american dc I can tell you about WebNX data center

Your best bet is to hire an admin separately from the server. This way you are not then limited in your server selection. There are several companies and individuals here on WHT that offer administration as a service.

Quote Originally Posted by Veks View Post
    I personally use Ubiquity, with two servers in Chicago, and am working up the funding to get a third and replace my first server with a superior setup. I talk with Corey occasionally - he is a great guy and pretty sensible. Out of the various reputable hosts, I've found their prices are the most competitive for the Chicago market.

I don't know much about elsewhere - but consider who is hosting out of what cities, and choose a hub near you (Ubiquity also hosts out of Seattle, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, and Atlanta).
    Out of that list I would go with Ubiquity by a mile. imo none of those hosts compare to Ubiquity at all in regards to there network & support.

you can use hostgator.com check them they are cool for dedicateds

Quote Originally Posted by gate2vn View Post
    I believe Webnx focus on unmanaged servers, not managed systems as the OP requests

The OP could opt for an unmanaged system and then use a management company such as BobCares or Platinum Server Management.
    Take 2 Hosting, Inc. - Hosting Done Right
    Fully automated setup - new servers in as little as 10 minutes
    http://www.take2hosting.com/

Just checkout the Offer Section Located at : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36

Once you like an offer do some research on that company. Use the search button above.

Write things like : "Company Name" Review
    More than decade with webhosting!