Reseller Hosting : Paid 18 hours ago .Account is not activated yet

I have the money 18 hours ago.But my account is not activated yet.I use the web chat.They say that now they are very busy. I also submitted support ticket.

Some providers don't activate accounts until up to 24 hours later unless stated otherwise. Does it say anywhere on their website how long it takes for you to receive your account details?

Quote Originally Posted by solution4all View Post
    I have the money 18 hours ago.But my account is not activated yet.I use the web chat.They say that now they are very busy. I also submitted support ticket.
    they reply is busy or activation may take 24hrs?
    HostNotch Hosting Services 99.9% uptime Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting
    yajur | Sales Team
    CPanel Hosting • R1 Soft • Offsite-Backup • Great Uptime
    http://hostnotch.com sales @ hostnotch.com

In the web chat they say prewritten text we are busy at the moment.He does not say give me any chance to ask any question and give me thatnks and close the chat.

Just now I got a reply from support ticket that they send my query to billing department.

I'm not seeing how posting here would help since WHT isn't used as a support system by any host.

And as others said, it can take up to 24 hours depending on a company - but in either case, you should ask your host why this is happening one way or another - get the phone number from the whois record and call if you have to.

Which company do you talk about?
    just wait up for one day, don't worry.
    You pay what you get.

Put yourself in their perspective perhaps. Despite the fact we like things "fast" (not sure how much your paying), but a period of 18 hours, isn't much, yet. Once it goes over an official 24 hours, then something is wrong, but does not require so much concern, yet

Hi My account is activated after 21 hours .My control panel is plesk9 reseller hosting windows.

Is there any helpfile plesk9 control panel?

Your host will probably be best able to answer that question for you or you can always Google for it.

Dave

Wait a day or so, and then check. Some hosts wait 24 hours before activation.
    VPSforMe.com - OpenVZ Virtualization with SolusVM Control Panel on High Quality Servers.
    VPSforMe.com - Inexpensive VPSs with great features.
    VPSforMe.com - 24/7 Ticket Support with FAST Replies
    VPSforMe.com - CEO Jackson H - Jackson@vpsforme.com

Quote Originally Posted by solution4all View Post
    Hi My account is activated after 21 hours .My control panel is plesk9 reseller hosting windows.

Is there any helpfile plesk9 control panel?
    I would hope your provider would provide some simple tutorials, if not ask them.
    Kind Regards
    Christopher Smith

wait for some time.
    Internet Brothers Asia*SEOUL South Korea Since 1999
    http://www.internetbrothers.co.kr Business Registration 134-11-18207
    ▇ ASIA KOREA Web Hosting with English Support focusing on International clients in/out of Korea
    KVM,VMware, XEN VPS, shared hosting , Dedicated Servers physically located in South Korea

Hope you not paid "Host Department"

typically you will have to wait for 24-48 hrs for everything to propagate.......

Where you host at?
    18 hours is a too long just for acc activation

Quote Originally Posted by makehosting View Post
    Where you host at?
    18 hours is a too long just for acc activation
    Not really... some hosts may do manual fraud screening and account activations, especially for high risk services, or if the client comes from high risk country / has sus e-mail and contact details. Up to 24 hours would be acceptable, IMO.

Open a trouble ticket and see how long they take to answer. That will give you a good idea of the speed of support you will recieve.
    U.S.A. High Resource allocation global cloud hosting serving 310,000 clients since 2008 | Offering both cPanel & DirectAdmin
    WebsitePlex.com | Instant Activation | Alpha, Master, Reseller & Cloud Hosting
    Recurring Affiliate Program Pays 20% of total revenue for life | 30 Day Trial