What are the best alternatives to hostnine reseller

Can someone tell me which companies offer a similar package to hostnine entry level reseller account?

but have a better support service and better uptime?

thank you

Are you looking for a host that can provide Linux and Windows hosting?

Quote Originally Posted by Odin_V1 View Post
    Can someone tell me which companies offer a similar package to hostnine entry level reseller account?

thank you
    Hi,

Do you have a ticket id related to any uptime/support issues you may have been having with us? I will gladly take a look at this to see what the issue may be and get it resolved immediately.
    Ben Gabler
    Chairman & CEO, Rocket.net
    Web Hosting Industry Veteran (HostNine, Hostgator, GoDaddy, StackPath)

What is most important to you in a host.
    U.S.A. High Resource allocation global cloud hosting serving 310,000 clients since 2008 | Offering both cPanel & DirectAdmin
    WebsitePlex.com | Instant Activation | Alpha, Master, Reseller & Cloud Hosting
    Recurring Affiliate Program Pays 20% of total revenue for life | 30 Day Trial

thank you
    you have to clarify a lot more than that - from my knowledge hostnine has quite a few unique concepts about their hosting so asking for "similar package" is pretty vague - as for service and uptime, I'd think they differ from one server to another within hostnine seeing they have multiple servers - you could just move to another server of theirs. That could be an easy way to solve your issues with them.

I would say that you should find a host that guarantees that there is no overselling. I think this could be easily found if you check the reseller offers forums.
    VPSforMe.com - OpenVZ Virtualization with SolusVM Control Panel on High Quality Servers.
    VPSforMe.com - Inexpensive VPSs with great features.
    VPSforMe.com - 24/7 Ticket Support with FAST Replies
    VPSforMe.com - CEO Jackson H - Jackson@vpsforme.com

I recommend Hostdime. If your budget is low and you don't need phone support when try Surpasshosting(it is a member of Hostdime family). We have reseller accounts on both of them for years. Their support is fast everytime. They resolve issues quickly. Uptime of the servers is good(about 99.9%). The plan features are rich. The prices are affordable.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    I recommend Hostdime. If your budget is low and you don't need phone support when try Surpasshosting(it is a member of Hostdime family). We have reseller accounts on both of them for years. Their support is fast everytime. They resolve issues quickly. Uptime of the servers is good(about 99.9%). The plan features are rich. The prices are affordable.
    I used to have a reseller with Hostdime, they weren't bad at all really. The only thing I had trouble with was, their IPs had gotten blacklisted, so I had trouble emailing out. Other than that, they were good.
    Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    █ Enterprise Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Hosting
    █ SpamExperts | CloudLinux | cPanel | Bacula + R1soft | and more!
    █ Full proactively managed, and we specialize in hosting small web hosts

Similar by what?
    By the price and space and bandwidth?
    Or similar by the uptime?
    customer service?
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

thank you
    now lot of host offers better priceing so please have look at reseller offering section
    HostNotch Hosting Services 99.9% uptime Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting
    yajur | Sales Team
    CPanel Hosting • R1 Soft • Offsite-Backup • Great Uptime
    http://hostnotch.com sales @ hostnotch.com

Quote Originally Posted by UH-Bobby View Post
    I used to have a reseller with Hostdime, they weren't bad at all really. The only thing I had trouble with was, their IPs had gotten blacklisted, so I had trouble emailing out. Other than that, they were good.
    Thanks for your past business and trust. We try to always get any ip blacklisted removed as fast as we can. If time is of essence we can move your account to another IP so meanwhile it is resolved the issue don't effect the clients account.
    | Manny Vivar - manny.v@hostdime.com| HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2003
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Private Cloud
    | Data Centers in Florida, USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands
    | Colombia |

Sorry to revive an old thread but does anyone know what the OP asked? I am looking for a reseller account with different servers around the world that are not down more than 10% every month? I am even willing to pay a little bit more but not too much more.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdogg4000 View Post
    Sorry to revive an old thread but does anyone know what the OP asked? I am looking for a reseller account with different servers around the world that are not down more than 10% every month? I am even willing to pay a little bit more but not too much more.

Thanks
    Hi,
    If you need any suggestion please open a topic.
    ExonHost - In Business Since 2009 - 24/7 Real Support | Multiple Locations
    █ NVMe SSD | cPanel | LiteSpeed - Accelerate Your Website, Maximum Performance!

Quote Originally Posted by jdogg4000 View Post
    No one provider is going to offer every location that you need. Just get Reseller accounts from different providers.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

I don't think that any reseller providers have a system like theres where your hosted accounts are placed on different servers
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost