Thread: CTOPAY.HK

CTOPAY.HK

I received an email from ctopay.hk inviting me to open an pharmacy account with them. They charge 4000usd for set up fee and 1500usd for annual fees. Are these guys for real?

Wow that's nuts! I never heard of the company.
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

They have been spamming all forums and hundreds of throusands of e-mails with their services, so they might be legit but very agressive, the setup fees are way to much, I doubt they will have success with this.

They have been around for some time. They have a difficult solution to work with and cater to the merchants that have a hard time finding another easier solution.
    Failsafe Payments - New Website & New Products Launched

CertoConnect (Alternative Payments) - Free Until July 2012

cto pay

the terms are hard.. and the upfront fee is insane!
    but, its a solutions for many merchants that dont really have other options.
    naote that! they also limit the processing to 15k in the first few months , so consider that as well .. to me that gives them some credit cause ripoffs would take as much as they can .
    Jessica Bradshaw
    Billforcash.com - Payment Solutions
    Jessica@billforcash.com

read this:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=6084620

Ctopay has horrible approval rate, under 30%, bad customer support, high CBs because they have no support, no way to fight CBs and ONLY accept visa, so there isn't even an advantage in using them. They are auto declined by usa banks. Until they have all this fixed, they are useless as a processor. It is unfortunate for them because a good process can be making millions in fees, but they can't get there until they fix their setup.

With such high fees, I'd say they're definitely a scam.

WhiteOwl; why are they a scam just because they charge high fees?
    Failsafe Payments - New Website & New Products Launched

CertoConnect (Alternative Payments) - Free Until July 2012

How about daily payouts with no rolling reserve, anyone with high volume interested?

sounds good

i have people who may be interested , but where is the catch?
    Last edited by jessica_th; 08-27-2009 at 02:32 AM. Reason: forgot the H in where
    Jessica Bradshaw
    Billforcash.com - Payment Solutions
    Jessica@billforcash.com

it is not scam??

Has anyone here heard of any US banks that will process for licensed online pharmacy? I have a few sites and are in the process of setting up a new one in the US that will be linked to two stores and send product from Europe and Malaysia. Apparently there are one or two that will do so, especially for ACH.

These people that are running CTOpay must be out to shaft everyone that they can. Not one word that will tell you will be true as to how they operate. What they do tell will all be ancient history once you do sign up with them. You will have very few transactions approved. You will find cusromer service as well as technical support to be clumsly and slow, very slow. Their standard payout is forty-five days BUT they will tell you can get a seven day payout seven days in arrears if you let them set you up with a Chinese Corporation for a mere seven thousand dollars. Guess what 7 and 7 equal to in their country. Yes, you are right! It equals forty-five days! THAT makes it fifty or more to get to you even when the contract you are holding in your hand says specifically they will pay you every seven days, seven days in arrears! I can go on and on but let me close just by saying stay away from them. Life is far to short for their lies and foolishness.

forget about ctopay

thannks for this information, very interesting

I have tried dealing with these people before but their story always changes one minute they do all high risk industries then they do not touch high risk even though their sites says they do all.... I was told by a few reps that their payments are weekly then bi -weekly then some guy sent me a message saying monthly.. too much inconsistency to trust my money with them

with the dealings i have had I could not say a good word

just my 2cents worth

* CTOPAY TTOPAY ABANK 51PAY

DEAR USERS,

JUST WANTED TO INFORM YOU THAT WE DID ACTUALLY SIGN UP FOR THIS CTOPAY MERCHANT SERVICE! WE LOST AL LOT! THE SETUP FIRST! THEN WE HAD TO REACH A LIMIT BEFORE THEY SEND OUT ANY MONEY! AND WE REACHED LIMIT, BUT THEY NEVER SEND YOU THE MONEY! SO THIS IS A BUMMER! LOOKS VERY PRO BUT ARE NOT!

TAKE CARE
    Last edited by Kasy; 10-16-2009 at 11:30 AM. Reason: SCAMMED AND FRAUDED AND ALL STOLEN BY CTOPAY

Quote Originally Posted by Kasy View Post
    DEAR USERS,

JUST WANTED TO INFORM YOU THAT WE DID ACTUALLY SIGN UP FOR THIS CTOPAY MERCHANT SERVICE! WE LOST AL LOT! THE SETUP FIRST! THEN WE HAD TO REACH A LIMIT BEFORE THEY SEND OUT ANY MONEY! AND WE REACHED LIMIT, BUT THEY NEVER SEND YOU THE MONEY! SO THIS IS A BUMMER! LOOKS VERY PRO BUT ARE NOT!

TAKE CARE
    Are you Casey from IPAY ?

I am Kenny whom in charge of Ctopay Co.

I am Kenny,philinp ,please take it easy,we are not scamer,as I said in the email ,we can refund.

Kasy,Can I help you ? I am Kenny ,who in charge of Ctopay Co.