* BurstNET [split from advertising thread]

such a huge mess right? after you swap, server is down, IP is not pingable

This is a long way of hassles, I used to recommend you on here time to time, now I am totally changed
    Peter Orga-Sales -sales@sexywing.com
    SexyWing - flying adult hosting service
    Profitable adult hosting provider Since 2006
    http://www.sexywing.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter-SexyWing View Post
    such a huge mess right? after you swap, server is down, IP is not pingable

This is a long way of hassles, I used to recommend you on here time to time, now I am totally changed
    This has nothing to do with your upgrade. The upgrade was completed like 6+ hours ago, and the server was perfectly fine afterwards. Obviously something has occured since that time. Our monitoring systems shows it has only been down 35 minutes. The techs are currently investigating it for the past 15-20 minutes, as explained to you in your support ticket, which you JUST opened 20 minutes ago. If this was down for 7 hours like you state, you would have opened one alot longer ago than just now...

You seem to want to blame us for everything, even things you made a mistake with, or that are not our fault. We really don't want to do business with you, if this is how you are going to act. You run to WHT faster to complain than you do to to open a support ticket with us to get to the bottom of something, even if what you post at WHT is not true or non-factual. Enough already...either start acting professionally, or we will not be doing business with you for much longer.
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors
      0 Not allowed!

This has been worked out directly with the client, and he is satisfied with the resolution.
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET View Post
    This has been worked out directly with the client, and he is satisfied with the resolution.
    I believe it will be better if customer will post it
    Last edited by sirius; 09-25-2009 at 01:50 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CaroNetTanya View Post
    I believe it will be better if customer will post it
    I'm sure they will...if he sees this...
    But since mods branched this thread off from another, and all details no longer displayed, I felt it prudent to set the record straight that is is no longer an issue and both parties happy.
      0 Not allowed!

This has nothing to do with your upgrade. The upgrade was completed like 6+ hours ago, and the server was perfectly fine afterwards. Obviously something has occured since that time. Our monitoring systems shows it has only been down 35 minutes. The techs are currently investigating it for the past 15-20 minutes, as explained to you in your support ticket, which you JUST opened 20 minutes ago. If this was down for 7 hours like you state, you would have opened one alot longer ago than just now...

You seem to want to blame us for everything, even things you made a mistake with, or that are not our fault. We really don't want to do business with you, if this is how you are going to act. You run to WHT faster to complain than you do to to open a support ticket with us to get to the bottom of something, even if what you post at WHT is not true or non-factual. Enough already...either start acting professionally, or we will not be doing business with you for much longer.
    Like running customer's off is professional.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by hotpass105 View Post
    Like running customer's off is professional.
    Please do not comment on matters you know no details of.
    You have no knowledge of what occurred with this client.
    Sometime clients and providers are just not compatible (which is where this was headed originally), and it can be best to part ways.
    Fortunately we were able to come to an understanding with the client---and both parties are happy now.
      0 Not allowed!

Please do not comment on matters you know no details of.
    You have no knowledge of what occurred with this client.
    Sometime clients and providers are just not compatible (which is where this was headed originally), and it can be best to part ways.
    Fortunately we were able to come to an understanding with the client---and both parties are happy now.
    I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood the post of a message board. It's not like I'm in your ticket system in your business anything that get's posted here is public. I will comment on whatever I would like to.
      0 Not allowed!

It's not like I'm in your ticket system in your business anything.
    Exactly, you know no details about the matter, so don't make (incorrect) assumptions. We are not in business for the fun of it, so if we think it could have been better not to do business with somebody, obviously there was a reason for that.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood the post of a message board. It's not like I'm in your ticket system in your business anything that get's posted here is public. I will comment on whatever I would like to.
    You have no business talking about something you know nothing About, BURSTnet has came along ways, & Their support is a lot better than what it used too be, As he stated they have resolved the issue, All you are doing is replying too a dead thread too get your post count up or something.
      0 Not allowed!

Exactly, you know no details about the matter, so don't make (incorrect) assumptions. We are not in business for the fun of it, so if we think it could have been better not to do business with somebody, obviously there was a reason for that.
    I made no assumptions. I just stated running customer's off is in my opinion unprofessional. I didn't assume anything.

Quote Originally Posted by hostingdispatch View Post
    You have no business talking about something you know nothing About, BURSTnet has came along ways, & Their support is a lot better than what it used too be, As he stated they have resolved the issue, All you are doing is replying too a dead thread too get your post count up or something.
    As I said before, I can comment on whatever I would like to. As of now you are flaming me. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_(Internet)
    Last edited by hotpass105; 09-25-2009 at 05:24 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

I made no assumptions. I just stated running customer's off is in my opinion unprofessional. I didn't assume anything.
    Well, you obviously don't run a business then, otherwise you would know that you do not have to deal with every client that comes in your door, and sometimes it is better for everybody to just not do business with certain clients. This is a service business, and unfortunately not every client/provider are a good match. It's just the nature of the industry we are in. To assume otherwise is naive...
      0 Not allowed!

Well, you obviously don't run a business then, otherwise you would know that you do not have to deal with every client that comes in your door, and sometimes it is better for everybody to just not do business with certain clients. This is a service business, and unfortunately not every client/provider are a good match. It's just the nature of the industry we are in. To assume otherwise is naive...
    Personally, I don't agree with your logic, but in any cases I have come across consumers that defy my agreement are quickly and swiftly dealt with.
      0 Not allowed!

I don't get it, every business in the USA has the opportunity to deny people business if they decide to, and a lot of business do.

If a retail store on a street had a few people standing on the streets telling everyone how horrible the store is, most likely that store wouldn't give them any service and deny them. (at least I would deny them if I owned it). Likewise a public forum is the same thing, if you are going to run to the forums every time there is a small issue the company just simply gets tired of it. You have the right to get tired of a company and leave them, so should the company have the right to get tired of a client and leave them.

Why ruin a company's reputation when you are actively buying service from them, makes NO sense to me....
    www.opticip.com - Optic IP LLC
      0 Not allowed!

If the OP would like the thread reopened, just drop a note to the Helpdesk, but for now, the trolling stops....

</thread>

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.
      0 Not allowed!