Leaseweb Review (12months)

I've been with Leaseweb a full year this month. I have 2 dedicated servers with them. Ive tried other European dedicated server companies and this one is the best. They are very professional and very helpful. In the 1 year I have been with them I have had downtime only once due to a faulty HDD and it was fixed within 1 day. Their networks is just out of this world, it has always given me the full speed that I am promised and never failed! What made me write this review is that recently I talked to a sales rep for Leaseweb and I was treated very professionally and kindly and I got the upgrades I wanted at the price I wanted. Very helpful people specially the sales rep I talked with!

If a Leaseweb rep reads this, I hope the rep I talked with will be promoted!

Wow, your review is quiet the opposite that some have experienced it.

Please provider your domain hosted with them via http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6409390

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Wow, your review is quiet the opposite that some have experienced it.

Please provider your domain hosted with them via http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6409390
    Not sure what you mean by that. LeaseWeb isn't reputable at all ?

Quote Originally Posted by XFactorServers View Post
    Not sure what you mean by that. LeaseWeb isn't reputable at all ?
    No, not really.

We have some clients that experienced differently.

An example is with the hardware replacement that took them forever.

And my experienced with their sales, is quiet the opposite of the OP. Not very helpful. Slow response, etc...

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001

What do you mean? I don't have a domain for the servers.

I have sent the server http address, its the http://ip since i dont have a domain registered. I hope that is what you wanted as proof.

Quote Originally Posted by medina111 View Post
    Please use the report to prove that you owned a server with LW.

Specially 4 U

I have sent the server http address, its the http://ip since i dont have a domain registered. I hope that is what you wanted as proof.

or better send the ip
    HostNotch Hosting Services 99.9% uptime Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting
    yajur | Sales Team
    CPanel Hosting • R1 Soft • Offsite-Backup • Great Uptime
    http://hostnotch.com sales @ hostnotch.com

Have sent it already. Though it doesn't feel too safe to be giving away the server IP like this. You guys should come up with a different way of getting proof.

Back on topic though, can't believe you have had bad experience, I havn't read many bad reviews about LW either. I used to be with vectoral.info before LW and vectoral was the worst company ever...good thing it's no more.

Have sent it already. Though it doesn't feel too safe to be giving away the server IP like this.
    Thank you.

Any report we received will be handled confidentially.

Specially 4 U

Medina what were you using the server for if you don't mind me asking.

Quote Originally Posted by XFactorServers View Post
    Medina what were you using the server for if you don't mind me asking.
    Both servers are currently being used for a small business to keep confidential business related files and to exchange data between partners.

I have some servers in LeaseWeb and I am happy too. You can read my review here:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=878170

"net" is asking for some basic verification. They ask "ip or domain" even it is a review about ThePlanet or Rackspace. No hurt to send out ips.
    Scott - HyperBIG.com
    Unmetered Bandwidth Dedicated Servers USA Budget Dedicated Hosting ♦ ♦ 1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers

I agree with net, their replacements are very, very slow if you don't have an SLA. nearly a day to replace a faulty power supply and going on the OP's post it took them a day to replace his hd.

Same goes with their new server deployments, these can take weeks and if you actually even read here it's littered with server deployments that NEVER meet the deadline of 3 days to be setup and go into over a week.
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: sales@admingeekz.com

Thanks medina111 for your nice review. LeaseWeb consistently tries to meet and exceed customer expectations, while providing cost effective server and hosting solutions.

In the last year we have substantially built out our infra-structure and comprehensively augmented our support function.

To provide our customers with the most cost effective solutions, we offer numerous support levels to meet the requirements of customers, as well as provide very economical hosting and server packages.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott.Mc View Post
    I agree with net, their replacements are very, very slow if you don't have an SLA. nearly a day to replace a faulty power supply and going on the OP's post it took them a day to replace his hd.

Same goes with their new server deployments, these can take weeks and if you actually even read here it's littered with server deployments that NEVER meet the deadline of 3 days to be setup and go into over a week.
    HDD replacement within 1 day is good enough for me. I have experience other server companies that it took them 9 days just to start the process of re-installation of Linux and it took them another 2 days to send me the new login details.

Both my servers were deployed very quickly, I bought both over a year ago so I do not remember exactly how many days it took them, but if I would've been angry at them for late deployment I would've remembered.

There are many competitors out there now, but Leaseweb is still going strong!