Where to find partners to run a hosting company?

We are in search of a experienced individual or a company who we could partner with to run our hosting service. We had started off recently but it looks like we do not have the time and resources to handle marketing & support. However, what we can provide is the infrastructure, finance & management.

<< removed >>

Any ideas on where to lookout ?
    Last edited by writespeak; 09-19-2009 at 06:23 PM.

What is the name of your company and where are you based?
    Prashant T.

Don't run after Success. Run after Excellence and Success will soon follow.

Quote Originally Posted by techiways1 View Post
    We are in search of a experienced individual or a company who we could partner with to run our hosting service. We had started off recently but it looks like we do not have the time and resources to handle marketing & support. However, what we can provide is the infrastructure, finance & management.

<< removed >>

Any ideas on where to lookout ?
    So basically you want someone to do all the hard stuff for less than half the profit?

Doesn't seem like a very fair trade to me...
    Last edited by writespeak; 09-19-2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Edited quoted part of post
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by dbbrock1 View Post
    So basically you want someone to do all the hard stuff for less than half the profit?

Doesn't seem like a very fair trade to me...

Umm,yea.As marketing and tech support department are the most important part in a host company.You can see many person on WHT doing marke&support for their webhost and making them famous.It is a long term for a host company to be profitable.
    But,tech support outsourcing is another thing.
    HostEase Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

I wouldn't be very surprised if whomever you hire decides to eventually walk away with "your" entire business.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Quote Originally Posted by eric_pu View Post

Umm,yea.As marketing and tech support department are the most important part in a host company.You can see many person on WHT doing marke&support for their webhost and making them famous.It is a long term for a host company to be profitable.
    But,tech support outsourcing is another thing.
    I agree. However, giving away 40 percent of the profits with no capital or investment makes it all fair. It is not just the profit, but they will also get to own 40 percent stake in the registered company.

Well, there is no gain without any hardwork.

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    I wouldn't be very surprised if whomever you hire decides to eventually walk away with "your" entire business.
    hmm so what do you suggest? should i quit seeking a partner n start finding employees?