Freelance web designer wanted immediately for fun project

Hello. We're looking for someone that's truly skilled, creative, and thorough at web designing and animation. I am looking to build a long term relationship for future needs. You must know html, css, photoshop, php, flash, and some programming skills is a plus. All work must be original and done by scratch. This project is for a 10 page site. Compensation is $50 USD. Payment will be sent by way of PayPal. Please do not leave messages on this form. If you're interested in taking on this project please email me at sectionzerozero [at] yahoo [dott] com. Emails will be replied to promptly.

You find someone, please send them to me as well. I need a truly skilled creative who can deliver a 10 page site for a whopping $50.

Advertising in someone elses thread, report report report!! haha

You'd need to raise your budget buddy, especially if you're looking for an animator. For $50 you'd be lucky to get a logo, although that being said I can think of one person who might do a site for $50 but you couldn't afford to be picky with the output
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

So you need a 10 page design for $5 per page? I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome!
    Sam Asante ~ Web & User Interface Designer ~ SamAsante.com
    World-Class cPanel Themes
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

silvereagle510,

Please understand that not only is there *a lot* of work involved in designing and developing a website, but quality is directly connected to quantity in the market. Consider being paid $50 for a 10 page project - To be done right, someone such as myself would probably spend a good 2-3 *full* 8-hour days to create a nice design, code, and implement all pages. Would you really consider $3.12/hr fair compensation for skills that take time to develop? Keep in mind that many companies are willing to pay $50/hr+ for designers.

In no way do I intend any disrespect, I only hope to point you in the right direction. Good luck with your future web endeavors - but remember, quality comes with a price, but will always make up for itself. A good design means people will come back - a half-assed design thats poorly organized poses a major barrier between the info you offer and any potential customer/visitor.
    // Extra Moose - Modern Web Design with Usability in mind.

this is what I am offering. Keep your personal comments to yourself. There are others offering more... this is what I am offering! Dont waste your time posting

Quote Originally Posted by silvereagle510 View Post
    this is what I am offering. Keep your personal comments to yourself. There are others offering more... this is what I am offering! Dont waste your time posting
    Alright, although bear in mind that everyone above are designers and are giving you the same advice.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

Freelance or company...you will quicker get a 12 year old, who is testing his skills to accept something like this. But if you find them..plz..post back and tell us who the lucky person is. Then show us your design. We all cud do with a gud laugh. PS- you remind me of one of my clients I had the other day. Sad sad sad. lol
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

Hey just to add my thoughts here..

Silver eagles is obviously underestimating the budget needed here, even coding alone without a design is roughly around $15-25 per hour. If the design is 5 pages long, say an hour or 2 each that would work out at $75 at the very least, and that's not including the design.

I have worked in the design business for around 8 years now, and honestly without sounding offensive your not going to get a result with that budget.

You know what they say, "If your paying peanuts, you get monkeys"

You need to think realisticly about your budget here.

Best of luck
    Thanks
    Martyn
    “In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”
    ― Sun-Tzu, A Arte da Guerra

I found someone who's taking on the project. Please refrain from leaving comments about what I am offering for compensation. All I am seeking is a basic website for now. I am not seeking anything fancy! Just because all of you wouldn't do it for the price be aware someone else who's simply looking for extra cash would. Stop it with the ignorant comments. No one is forcing you all to take on this deal. MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!! Don't waste your time posting on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cpoalmighty View Post
    Freelance or company...you will quicker get a 12 year old, who is testing his skills to accept something like this. But if you find them..plz..post back and tell us who the lucky person is. Then show us your design. We all cud do with a gud laugh. PS- you remind me of one of my clients I had the other day. Sad sad sad. lol
    I am not on here to give you a good laugh. I don't care what you think. You're very ignorant and unprofessional. You must be desperate to be searching on this site for work anyway. I see why your clientele is limited; you're rude. You obviously don't have nothing better to do than to leave rude comments on my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by todo1419 View Post
    Hey just to add my thoughts here..

Silver eagles is obviously underestimating the budget needed here, even coding alone without a design is roughly around $15-25 per hour. If the design is 5 pages long, say an hour or 2 each that would work out at $75 at the very least, and that's not including the design.

I have worked in the design business for around 8 years now, and honestly without sounding offensive your not going to get a result with that budget.

You know what they say, "If your paying peanuts, you get monkeys"

You need to think realisticly about your budget here.

Best of luck
    Thanks
    Martyn
    You are ignorant because I did find someone to take on this simple project. Those prices are just quotes you throw to your clients. Everyone has their own price for web design. I am not looking for a Yahoo! or eBaY! I am looking for something very simple that can be done in an hour. Move on, pal. Your comments won't change the compensation for this offer. Be advised there are a ton of web designers; it's very competitive. You're nothing special.

You must be desperate to be searching on this site for work anyway.
    Can you not see the irony of what you have just said? You're posting on a board full of aspiring freelance website designers, some of whom have been very successful in gaining well-paid and high-expsoure work from these very boards, myself being one of those.

Despite what you may think, we're experienced enough to offer you kind and friendly advice, which is what the majority of people posting in this thread have tried to do.

We're here to sell you a service, not to be rude to you. Sometimes a client such as yourself doesn't quite hit the mark when budgeting and it takes people like us to gently point you in the right direction. Please take note that we are offering you decent advice and give back to us the courtesy we have tried to show you.

Jonathan Nathanson - freelance website designer
    www.superfired.com

Agreed with the above from Jonathan.

silvereagle: I think you've taken our feedback the wrong way and have gone on the defensive. Really, we're just giving you advice. The same advice is given to everyone who posts a budget that is unrealistic - that's because we prefer to provide real quality over 'sweat shop' quality.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

silverlight: we are a company who tries to assist clients like you who have unrealistic budgets. But you have gone tooo far. No one can possibly do this for you unless they are unprofessional or simply need to full their portfolio really badly.
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

Quote Originally Posted by cpoalmighty View Post
    silverlight: we are a company who tries to assist clients like you who have unrealistic budgets. But you have gone tooo far. No one can possibly do this for you unless they are unprofessional or simply need to full their portfolio really badly.
    To all of you. I did NOT ask for any advice. Don't assume advice is needed. All of you can say what you want but in reality web design is very competitive. I was successful in my efforts in finding a professional web designer who's a student that's willing to do it for the price I mentioned. Thank you!

To all of you. I did NOT ask for any advice. Don't assume advice is needed. All of you can say what you want but in reality web design is very competitive. I was successful in my efforts in finding a professional web designer who's a student that's willing to do it for the price I mentioned. Thank you!
    They were simply trying to help you and you are just being defensive with them. You are saying that they are disrespecting you, as they are just trying to help you and you keep shooting them down. I myself have been raised a different way than you I guess. Even if I'm not looking for advice, if its given, I take it into account, and tell them thanks for offering their advice to me (whether I need it or not.)No one here has tried to insult you and I'm sure they would explain anything they have said if you would just ask.