Green Men and UFOs

Do you know if we as a civilization have encountered aliens or will some day? Are you crazy to believe that aliens exist?

Aliens do exist on 1000s of other planets like ours, within our galaxy. There are over 100billion stars and way more planets then that in the milky way galaxy, earth cant be the only planet which supports life. Not to mention there are billions of galaxies in the universe and ours if just one of them.

About the question if we have made any contacts with other planetary civilizations already, i "believe" we did. 1000s of years ago those pyramids in egypt and Mexico were made. To make such pyramids with current technology it will take us ages, how did we managed to make those gigantic buildings 1000s of years ago, the answers is aliens helped us. However its not provable as of yet so we will call it a theory. Similar theories lead to religions as well. Thousands of years old temples in India have paintings on walls clearly showing pictures of stuff looking like spaceships.
    HostiaWeb.Com - High-End Shared and Reseller Webhosting Solutions
    █ No Contracts ¤ No Overselling ¤ No Downtime ¤ No Outsourced Support ¤ No Worries
    █ Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkins | Secure & Tweaked High End Servers | Friendly 24/7 Support
    █ Perl, Zend, Ioncube, Ruby, Pear, Python, cUrl, GD2, Serverside includes, ImageMagick, Zend & More!

Quote Originally Posted by rlshosting View Post
    Do you know if we as a civilization have encountered aliens or will some day? Are you crazy to believe that aliens exist?
    It's not crazy to believe that somewhere out there on the 1000's of other plants that are similar to ours life may be there somewhere.
    SpeedSmart.net - The ultimate HTML5 internet speed test & App

Quote Originally Posted by HostiaWeb View Post
    Aliens do exist on 1000s of other planets like ours, within our galaxy.
    I agree with that but we have no real facts to support that.
    About the question if we have made any contacts with other planetary civilizations already, i "believe" we did. 1000s of years ago those pyramids in egypt and Mexico were made. To make such pyramids with current technology it will take us ages, how did we managed to make those gigantic buildings 1000s of years ago, the answers is aliens helped us.
    They have some documentaries on NatGeo or Discovery channel which try and recreate how they would go about making those buildings, using the technology back then. You'd be surprised how apt they were at moving large rocks and stuff into place, especially with thousands of slaves doing the grunt work. They could have done it, without alien technology, using the resources and technology back then.

I personally believe the universe is teeming with life, but it's not a Star Trek type universe where all species are basically biped, that being 2 arms and 2 legs and one head. The different species of Star Trek came about when a advanced species spread their DNA in the oceans of dozens of habitable worlds, and the subsequent species, Vulcan, Romulan, Human, Cardasian, Klingon (etc etc etc) all formed from that act. They colonized these planets with their DNA because they realised the existence of their species was finite and they wanted to leave a legacy for the coming ages.

If the worlds weren't intentionally colonized with their DNA, these other humanoid species would not exist. Their existence is the result of an act of intent, not a random act of chance, just as I believe our existence is also the result of an act of intent, by a higher power.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

They found the ledger of the architect who did the Egyptian pyramids, sorry to say those were man made. No matter that they line up with some stars, they were hand built by slaves and a genius of an architect.
    WHT is now used as the Universal Hosting Helpdesk.

This is one of these questions where you will never know the answer until it happens, such as what is after death. So thank you for asking, and you can go back to work now.
    Improve either with this Holdem Guide or at Loltherake

Eventually we are going to be the aliens that go to other planets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohioguru View Post
    Eventually we are going to be the aliens that go to other planets.
    This is very true.

There has got to be something out there doesn't space go on for ever.

I would be interested to know what they look like though. Do you think they will look like us. But if the universe is unlimited in size then it is a mathematical certainty that there will be a planet living like a double life of our own. With everything happening at exactly the same time.
    Hydro Host – Affordable UK Web Hosting - cPanel
    Shared Hosting – Reseller Hosting – Domain Name Registration - Affiliate Program
    www.hydro-host.net

aliens are not impossible though I have not seen one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydro_Host View Post
    This is very true.

There has got to be something out there doesn't space go on for ever.

I would be interested to know what they look like though. Do you think they will look like us. But if the universe is unlimited in size then it is a mathematical certainty that there will be a planet living like a double life of our own. With everything happening at exactly the same time.
    Now that's just absurd, next your going to tell me that all of life is made of tiny vibrations, much like a "string" and that the cosmic universe, is more like a multiverse. Crazy talk
    Limestone Networks - Dedicated Server Hosting
    Premium Network - 24/7/365 Support - Dual Intel Xeon Servers Now Available
    Dallas Datacenter - Fully Routed Backend Network
    http://www.limestonenetworks.com 1-877-586-0555

Why would an advanced race ever want to waste its time with a species as screwed up as we are? If they did exist they have better things to do than interact with us.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

Quote Originally Posted by cywkevin View Post
    Why would an advanced race ever want to waste its time with a species as screwed up as we are? If they did exist they have better things to do than interact with us.
    Our solar system is actually quarantined from other species. We're considered disease like. There's big signs out there - "WARNING, HUMANS IN THIS SECTOR. DO NOT ENTER".

WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Back in college one of my professors did a segment during his class on this topic. Based on mathematical probability, he came up with a number of planets that should be capable of supporting life. It was something like 50,000 planets...
    ...john2k...

I am an alien. No doubt. Oh, you meant extra-terrestrial...I see... hm. Well, I dont remember being born.. so... : - /
    Machen N. Mathews - Coinhost.io - Founder
    Cloud - Web & Dedicated Server Hosting - Bitcoin Affiliate Program
    Cryptocurrency Accepted, Privacy Respected. @hostcoin - 720.515.1505