Vqm.biz
    Vsk.biz
    Wtj.biz
    Wul.biz
    Xke.biz
    Ynr.biz
    Zdz.biz

Post sold claims name.

Hi, Only because there doesn't seem to be any interest, I see 2 .us's I would pay $10 ea. for. If interested send a PM, otherwise I wish you the best of luck!
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Hi

Wouldn't mind grabbing a couple of .us's here. PM me and we can work out a deal. Otherwise no thanks.

Never was a fan of .biz

Quote Originally Posted by JetServers View Post
    Hi, Only because there doesn't seem to be any interest, I see 2 .us's I would pay $10 ea. for. If interested send a PM, otherwise I wish you the best of luck!
    This is a fixed price sale, and $23 is dirt cheap. The price make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by INX Brett View Post
    Hi

Wouldn't mind grabbing a couple of .us's here. PM me and we can work out a deal. Otherwise no thanks.

Never was a fan of .biz
    This is a fixed price sale, and I am unable to offer any price lower than $23. We have no problem putting them back into our treasure chest, and renew them for 5 years each.

Excuse me for stirring up interest in a dead thread sir. And because I explicitly specified contact via PM or if there was no interest, a reply was not at all necessary, and good luck. For all the tact and politeness I was somehow able to muster, the response was ridicule. A ridicule that I assure you was on this side, felt exponentially, but not expressed, I offer you another; Thank you! And wish you to stick them in whatever you like.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by JetServers View Post
    Excuse me for stirring up interest in a dead thread sir. And because I explicitly specified contact via PM or if there was no interest, a reply was not at all necessary, and good luck. For all the tact and politeness I was somehow able to muster, the response was ridicule. A ridicule that I assure you was on this side, felt exponentially, but not expressed, I offer you another; Thank you! And wish you to stick them in whatever you like.
    No problem. We have no interested to discuss any offer lower than $23, so we will not send you a PM. If you like, then you post sold at the fixed price, then we do a follow up with you. We will not let you have cheaper price than $23, notwithstanding the fact you want to be treated superior than us. So no. We are firm, and this is our point of view. Remember it.