bad experience with nsi-network.com

hi all forum, i bought one dedicated from nsi-network.com i payd theserver one year but after 4 month they cancel my dedicated and not refound me anyone can help me?

Not much information from you.

Did you try to contact them, did they say why they canceled the server ?
    Web Hosting Plus
    Premium Australian Web Hosting

Why did they cancel your server? Did you violate something?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

they said hard disk problem i waited 2 weeks after i asked paypal refound but time passed and not refound anyone have same problem?

They canceled your server due to a faulty HDD? Why wouldn't they just replace it?
    Web Hosting Plus

i waited 2 week and they don't repair and now i have another dedicated from other company but i have lost money for 9 month this company is very bad

Im confused... you said they canceled the server. Is it that you canceled the server after being unhappy about the delays and lodged a Paypal dispute ?
    Web Hosting Plus

company delay my dedicated for hdd problem, initially the company said that repair my dedicated but they don't repair and after 3 weeks i asked to company a refound but now they don't reply to my message

I am having the same problem with NSI-Network...

I paid for 1 year and after waiting a month I still don't have a server...

I then asked for a refund, and they said that they were sending it, but a month later I have not recieved anything... now they won't even return my emails...

Have you received a refund from them yet?

Bill

send to paypal again
    maybe refund
    Webgater.CoM - Cheap FullyManged Unmetered VPS , Master Reseller ,
    Reseller and Webhosting.
    Tomer A

Sometimes things with pay pal can be tricky. It always helps to have a good account executive to keep better track of things and give you the most optimum service! All that running around can be frustrating. Have you looked into different providers?

You may have exhausted all your time and effort in trying to get a response from them, but if you've paid for services that you haven't received then you need to pursue them. The phone # listed on their site is +1 (708) 856 8804. Don't let up until you receive a response of some sort.

bsh
    Brandon Hale | bhale@fortressitx.com | 888.500.0774

Your best bet is to call them, like it has already been suggested. Paypal disputes can become tricky with services such as servers and such.

Call them and ask to talk to the highest up to get your issue resolved. Hope the best for you!
    EQHosting - Experience the Difference
    Web Hosting - Game Servers - Ventrilo Servers - Dedicated Servers
    █ 24/7 Support - Instant Setup - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    EQHosting.com - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by bsh View Post
    You may have exhausted all your time and effort in trying to get a response from them, but if you've paid for services that you haven't received then you need to pursue them. The phone # listed on their site is +1 (708) 856 8804. Don't let up until you receive a response of some sort.

bsh
    I have called that number at least 20 times and it's as if it doesn't exist... it rings once and then beeps... and then nothing...

They don't answer emails or even messages from their online form (except when they are asking for money, then they are very efficient)

NSI-Network is a scam...

Quote Originally Posted by EQHosting View Post
    Your best bet is to call them, like it has already been suggested. Paypal disputes can become tricky with services such as servers and such.

Call them and ask to talk to the highest up to get your issue resolved. Hope the best for you!
    I got this response from Paypal:

After checking your case PP-767-976-199, we inform you that we are unable to investigate claims involving Virtual or Intangible items. Because of this, PayPal cannot take any action on either account at this time. For future reference, however, your claim has been noted in the seller's account.

I am now taking the next step, which is the "Visa Debit Chargeback" scheme, which "is a procedure in which the banks will ‘charge back’ the value of the original transaction directly from the supplier’s bank, and pass this amount on to you."...

If this doesn't work I'm screwed...

Quote Originally Posted by billreilly View Post
    I got this response from Paypal:

After checking your case PP-767-976-199, we inform you that we are unable to investigate claims involving Virtual or Intangible items. Because of this, PayPal cannot take any action on either account at this time. For future reference, however, your claim has been noted in the seller's account.

I am now taking the next step, which is the "Visa Debit Chargeback" scheme, which "is a procedure in which the banks will ‘charge back’ the value of the original transaction directly from the supplier’s bank, and pass this amount on to you."...

If this doesn't work I'm screwed...
    How long ago was the purchase again? I think you have to wait 90+ days before making a claim with Visa. If you're past that then it's def. worth a shot. In most cases with paypal, if there's a credit card dispute of that sort, they won't fight and will take funds from - in this case - NSI

Good luck!
    EQHosting - Experience the Difference
    Web Hosting - Game Servers - Ventrilo Servers - Dedicated Servers
    █ 24/7 Support - Instant Setup - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    EQHosting.com - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by EQHosting View Post
    How long ago was the purchase again? I think you have to wait 90+ days before making a claim with Visa. If you're past that then it's def. worth a shot. In most cases with paypal, if there's a credit card dispute of that sort, they won't fight and will take funds from - in this case - NSI
    It says on the Visa site that you have to make a claim within 120 days... after that they can't do anything... so I'm within the limits...

Tomorrow I'm going to the bank and see what happens... luckily my bank is Barclays and they're on the list of compliant banks... so I should be able to at least start the process and see how my luck holds out...

Thanks for the "Good luck"... I think I'll need it...

Bill