I need a new VPS...

So, after being with www.vpsland.com for a few weeks, I am not happy at all with them. They take forever to respond to tickets, there's always problems (I can't even connect to my VPS half the time), it shuts down randomly (and takes them 1-2 days to put it back up). I'm just sick of paying for a crappy VPS.

I just switched from www.hosting24.com to www.hostgator.com, so I hope HG is much better than Hosting24. I wrote a review about Hosting24 (I tried making it pretty, lol, but people thought I was advertising by including the specs), but I take back what I said.

Is there a Windows VPS for around 30 dollars a month, with about 10GB disk space, 1GB ram, 200GB+ bandwidth, dedicated IP address, one that can install/run .exe files (should be able to, all should, that is), that has a good live support (like HostGator - 24/7 live chat is great!).

Thanks in advance.

You can try to wiggle with www.esited.com

I was trying to configure a server with 1gb ram for you, but it seems like with the coupon it would cost around $41/month.
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

There are plenty of Windows VPS providers with in your price range. Take a quick look in the VPS offers section of the forums.
    www.MyWinsVPS.com - Quality Engineered Linux/Windows 2003/2008 Dedicated VPS Provider - "VDS/VPS Setup AVAILABLE!!!"
    No Overloading of Machines, Dedicated Burstable Port Speeds, CPU, Ram, and HD - Now Offering Linux CentOS

Quote Originally Posted by Wulex View Post
    You can try to wiggle with www.esited.com

I was trying to configure a server with 1gb ram for you, but it seems like with the coupon it would cost around $41/month.
    $41/month might be a bit pricey, unless people donate (I recieved 40 dollars today, but 15 of it went to HostGator, and 15 is going towards an ad on XtremeTop100 for my private server itself).

VPSLand offered double the ram, so is that why I got 1GB of ram for the price of 500MB?

It's possible, but again the package I customed from them for you has like 30gb/300gb with 1gb ram
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

I recommend VPSRight. They have one of the best support teams out there. Even if they aren't on the live chat, they still usually respond to tickets within 5-10 minuets. Its like they never sleep :O

Quote Originally Posted by rerunhost View Post
    I recommend VPSRight. They have one of the best support teams out there. Even if they aren't on the live chat, they still usually respond to tickets within 5-10 minuets. Its like they never sleep :O
    Oh they don't have Windows. Sorry!

Well, if you are looking for dedicated RAM, you should probably be looking at Hyper-V or Xen based VPS and this isn't going to be cheap. For the specs you mentioned, you should be looking at spending anywhere between $70-$100 per month on VPS with these technologies which provide you guaranteed RAM along with true hardware virtualization.
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden69 View Post

Is there a Windows VPS for around 30 dollars a month, with about 10GB disk space, 1GB ram, 200GB+ bandwidth, dedicated IP address, one that can install/run .exe files (should be able to, all should, that is), that has a good live support (like HostGator - 24/7 live chat is great!).

Thanks in advance.
    You'll need to go for a Virtuozzo Windows VPS if you want 1 GB of RAM for under $30 per month. What are you running that requires 1 GB on a VPS?