WHMreseller or WHMPHP?

We are currently torn between using WHMPHP or WHMreseller for our master resellers. Personally I prefer WHMreseller, as it's within WHM and is easy to use. I don't really like WHMPHP, but apparently it's more secure, has automatic setup and more preferred in the industry. Can any one shed some light into the pros and cons of each? Which one would you guys recommend as the best choice for both us and our clients?

Neither, I don't think anyone should promote Master Resellers .. but if you really must go with WHMPHP.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSRV View Post
    Neither, I don't think anyone should promote Master Resellers .. but if you really must go with WHMPHP.
    Well they seem to be in high demand, for us anyways, but we do manage them properly. Any specific reasons for going with WHMPHP?

When I had Master Resellers I had WHMReseller cause WHMPHP didn't exist then. Then again I also had problems where peoples accounts were disappearing randomly and it was in C and being converted to C++ last I heard so I guess go with WHMPHP to avoid account conflicts.
    Nothing here right now.

WHMPHP without a doubt.

We moved from WHMReseller after our licenses were showing as invalid due to their incompetency. Support tickets went without a reply for days on end and the company was generally useless.
    I think they took their position as the only company offering such a solution for granted, now they're losing customers as a result.

WHMPHP have been great, support is prompt and they care about their product.

WHMphp is your solution...

WHMReseller WAS good but when down hill along time ago.

Hello,
    I have done alot of playing around with different Master Reseller Scripts and I found that ZamFoo was the best option. I currently have it running on all of my Master and Alpha Reseller plans. The server load has been lowest with ZamFoo vs WHMPHP or WHMReseller.

ZamFoo's support is very quick, but not as professional as others. They do get the job done for you quickly but will often respond to a question by saying "done"

@GeekSRV - There is nothing wrong with Master Resellers if they are done right. Unfortunately very few companies actually will do it right.
    Last edited by KMyers; 08-13-2009 at 08:37 PM.
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat

Quote Originally Posted by KDisk View Post
    @GeekSRV - There is nothing wrong with Master Resellers if they are done right. Unfortunately very few companies actually will do it right.
    That's where the problem is, people then expect master resellers for $5 and cannot understand why you won't match the provider and provide the service ... When you ask why are you moving hosts - the answer is always the same.

That's where the problem is, people then expect master resellers for $5 and cannot understand why you won't match the provider and provide the service ... When you ask why are you moving hosts - the answer is always the same.
    Understood, but that is because of those kiddie hosts. It makes me mad seeing hosts who offer "Unlimited" Master Reseller Accounts for 5.00 per month.
    Keith I Myers

Understood, but that is because of those kiddie hosts. It makes me mad seeing hosts who offer "Unlimited" Master Reseller Accounts for 5.00 per month.
    Yes that may be the problem. Mismanagement with low price actually caused the bad impressions for master resellers. If you can provide them in a proper way with good service I don't see any thing wrong, as we say in case of overselling.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

When there's a demand, there will be an offer, no matter how strange.

PS. This makes me recall this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3286721.stm
    Last edited by ldcdc; 08-14-2009 at 10:29 AM.

That's actually more reasonable than say $10 a year

Those make me cringe and yet people STILL fall for them and they come back and yell scam.
    Nothing here right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt - HostMist View Post
    That's actually more reasonable than say $10 a year

Those make me cringe and yet people STILL fall for them and they come back and yell scam.
    And then go with another $10.00 per year....

But truthfully, as long as it is done right, you will not have any promblems offering Master Packages.
    Keith I Myers

Well we use ZamFoo, never received any repots about any problems from our customers.

WHMPHP for me is better than WHMreseller. WHMreseller had so many bugs like some accounts created had missing functions or wrong/not working options. Too much to say here from my experience. I haven't tried Zamfoo but I have heard good things about it. Just try and see what your clients would find easier (less bugs) to use as that will eventually lead to more sales and a better customer-provider relationship. Also try one that is a lesser server hog so that the users benefit from it too.

Here is the link given below I have found it for you,
    http://www.whmphp.com/comparison.php
    there is the nice differentiation given .Hope this might help you.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS

Great ! Too many fans of whmphp !

ItsJustHosting try the 10 days trial www.whmphp.com