Free subreseller/master reseller script? servxx.info

Hello

While I was searching, I saw servxx.info has the ability to create sub resellers or master resellers, and best of all, its free. Has anyone tried this yet? Is this safe or sercure?
    All things work together for the good of those who love God - Romans 8:28

Hmm... looks nice ! I will try it out and post reviews on WHT abt it !

I think i found one negative thing about it. After reading the page over and over again, I found out that the main purpose of that script is to provide remote access to WHM without having to log in as root to create resellers.

So that means if you will use it as a "master reseller" script, this will have to be installed on the customer's domain or perhaps subdomain so it will in a different database. I'm not yet sure but that's how I see it. It is not like WHMPHP that it only has one installation and master resellers can access that installation. For servxx to work as a master reseller script, it needs multiple installations.

Ya, Actually its not a script to create Master Reseller/Alpha Master Resellers etc.. Instead its a script to manage all WHM resellers account over different servers from a single screen !!

Sorry to burst you're bubble, but you're not going to find anything like that for free, mate. If you do, its most likely a script, just stealing you're root info.

Further-Hosting, then check out servxx.info

Technically it can still be used as a master reseller script (i think) by installing it to the master's domain or subdomain. So the master can still create sub resellers. It's the same functionality anyway, creating subresellers.

Arrow its different and free

Quote Originally Posted by Further-Hosting View Post
    Sorry to burst you're bubble, but you're not going to find anything like that for free, mate. If you do, its most likely a script, just stealing you're root info.
    hmm.. Sometimes it happans too But This script looks professional and its FREE because as I said in my First post, its different from WHMsonic or Zamfoo etc.