Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Reseller host to start with

Hi All,

This is Guru Prasad from Bangalore working as a web developer, planning to resell web hosting & my budget is around $15 per month. Can any one suggest me good & reliable reseller web host to start with.

I need a reseller account around 15GB storage & over selling enabled with CP's & WHM.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    Guru

Do you have a preference on the location? I'm guessing you'd prefer the US with being from Bangalore? Perhaps take a look at http://www.resellerzoom.com/cheap-re...-hosting.shtml.

Thank you

I dont have any preference on the locations. Thanks for the URL.

You can also search the reseller offer section of this forums. I'm sure you will be able to find lot of offers there.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS

I recommend Surpasshosting if you can increase your budget little more.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Your budget and requirements seems to be suitable. cPanel and WHM with overselling enabled is pretty standard to most reseller providers. Just give the reseller offers section a look, good luck searching

If you can increase your budget a little bit, you can get it from HostGator. I think it is one of the best.
    ►ExpertWebHost.NET- Instant reliable hosting since 2008+
    ►Quality Shared, Reseller, SEO and VPS hosting
    ►Choose to host from US/Uk/Canada/Singapore/Netherlands/Australia - 10 locations

Quote Originally Posted by bagpiper View Post
    If you can increase your budget a little bit, you can get it from HostGator. I think it is one of the best.
    Agreed, and they have a special going on until September which knocks the price down to about $20 a month for reseller accounts.

You can also try Arvixe.com.

Quote Originally Posted by CFulcrum View Post
    Agreed, and they have a special going on until September which knocks the price down to about $20 a month for reseller accounts.

In any case you get what you pay for. If you think you win in the money be sure you will lose in the quality
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

I would say HostGator also.

Quote Originally Posted by CFulcrum View Post

Ouch. I still think there are many other hosts out there who can provide the same, if not better quality of service than Hostgator's resellers at a much lower cost.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustHosting View Post
    Ouch. I still think there are many other hosts out there who can provide the same, if not better quality of service than Hostgator's resellers at a much lower cost.
    Their service has been very good so far. I'll stick with them for now.

Quote Originally Posted by gurublr View Post
    Hi All,

This is Guru Prasad from Bangalore working as a web developer, planning to resell web hosting & my budget is around $15 per month. Can any one suggest me good & reliable reseller web host to start with.

I need a reseller account around 15GB storage & over selling enabled with CP's & WHM.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    Guru

Just wondering if you have managed to look into either hostgator or Lunar pages. I head they have the best shared webhosting around the web.
    Anyway what could i know? Am new to all this.

Wish you all the best.

Cheers:

You are trying to resell Windows or Linux ? Or both ?
    Gineey - JodoHost.com
    Windows VPS, HSphere Reseller, ASP.NET, ColdFusion & more!
    True 24x7x365 Live Support, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
    Hosting over 85,000+ websites across 100+ countries!

Quote Originally Posted by gurublr View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    Guru
    Check out GoDaddy's reseller program. It allows you to resell a vast array of internet products, not just the hosting, such as servers, SSL Certs, IP addresses, Merchant Accounts, Web Analytics, Business-Class email, etc. And you have the choice of LAMP or Windows technologies.
    Collabora Hosting - Unlimited Windows and Linux Hosting
    Web Security - VPS - Dedicated Servers
    Cloud and Managed WordPress Hosting
    Read how we do Unlimited Hosting at the Unlimited FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by mexia View Post
    Just wondering if you have managed to look into either hostgator or Lunar pages. I head they have the best shared webhosting around the web.
    Anyway what could i know? Am new to all this.

Wish you all the best.

Cheers:
    Having been a customer of both, I would choose HostGator over LunarPages. I run into the most random issues with LunarPages and they leave me scratching my head. I've had databases simply disappear from my server. They also move your account to a "stablization server" if the load spikes (which is fine), but every time they do that my add-on domains get messed up and my email stops working. Not good for business.

It allows you to resell a vast array of internet products
    That may be true, but you're hardly building a business of your own. You're rather stuck with Godaddy. Such situations are always both a blessing and a curse.

I don't think you can sell your reseller account either, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    That may be true, but you're hardly building a business of your own. You're rather stuck with Godaddy. Such situations are always both a blessing and a curse.
    Well, I suppose so, but that goes for any reseller account. I like the "single-vendor" approach, even when I was doing shared hosting on my own servers, instead of multiple reseller accounts for all the different products that may be added to a typical shared account. It will depend on how the OP wants to manage his stuff.

I don't think you can sell your reseller account either, can you?
    If you just plain quit, your accounts will go to another reseller. But I suppose you can sell your accounts and your login to a buyer. You would just need to update the billing info. I haven't heard of anyone doing that, but I don't see any impediments either.
    Collabora Hosting - Unlimited Windows and Linux Hosting
    Web Security - VPS - Dedicated Servers
    Cloud and Managed WordPress Hosting
    Read how we do Unlimited Hosting at the Unlimited FAQ

I am planning to resell Linux hosting plans

Please have a look at web hosting offer section, i hope this will solve your problem. After you decide the company you can look for reviews on services (if required by you)
    Gineey - JodoHost.com
    Windows VPS, HSphere Reseller, ASP.NET, ColdFusion & more!
    True 24x7x365 Live Support, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
    Hosting over 85,000+ websites across 100+ countries!

What kind of reseller hosting you are looking for Windows or Linux ? Try HIOXINDIA. Hope they might help you with your needs.

Hi guys this is Ayesha.I am a web developer and want to start off with web hosting business.I am confused between HOSTGATOR and GoDaddy,what to choose.Although hostgator has many features but GoDaddy seems to be much cheaper like $102/yr including domain.What should i do? And please explain me whats the difference between the two?

Check out Innohosting and after checking them out, look in the offers forum here on WHT

Dave

Hi Guru Prasad,

I've been using Hostgator's reseller hosting service for morethan 3 years now and never had any issue. Their support is fantastic. You'll get replys to tickets within 2 or 3 mins even!

Out of my personal experience, I can say one thing : Pay for service not just for Services.

If you've already signed-up with any host please post your experience here

KRISHI
    Last edited by hub0101; 08-19-2009 at 05:31 AM. Reason: did not sign

i ve seen good reviews of Arvixe....anybody uses them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast