Talking Dedicated Servers For Rent (UK Location)

Gaming Solutions is offering dedicated servers located in the united kingdom at incredibly low prices.

Basic Dedicated Server Specs:
    Processor: Intel Core2Duo 2 x 2.1Ghz+
    RAM: 2GB PC5400
    Hard Drive: 1x 160GB SATA2
    Bandwidth: Massive 2TB
    IP Address: 5
    Uplink: 100Mbit
    Monthly From: £60 GBP
    Order Now

Advanced Dedicated Server Specs:
    Processor: Intel QuadCore 2.4Ghz+
    RAM: 4GB PC5400
    Hard Drive: 1x 160GB SATA2
    Bandwidth: Massive 2TB
    IP Address: 5
    Uplink: 100Mbit
    Monthly From: £100 GBP
    Order Now

Not Right Specs You Want? We can custom build your dedicated server to give you the correct specs you want for your server! Please Click here to contact us about a custom dedicated server or email us at sales@gaming-solutions.com

Our primary location is a newly built facility named ‘SOTA’ and is based within Kent, South East England, United Kingdom.

Extra's: (Available at checkout)
    Bandwith Upgrades
    Control Panels
    Storage Upgrades
    RAM Upgrades

Operating Systems Available:
    Centos 5, Ubuntu 9 & Debian 5 & Windows Standard 2003 & Windows Standard 2008 & Windows Web 2008

Setup Time:
    24hours Is the usual required setup time, If the server is unavailable or out of stock setup time will be 2-3 days Business working days depending on our supplyers stock

Contact Me for More information via pm or Email / MSN Messenger: liam@gaming-solutions.com Or Visit our website www.gaming-solutions.com

Looks like you're just reselling Racksrv.com servers, TBH. Identical specs and descriptions copy/pasted.

And your domain's got WHOIS information hidden...

Were not reselling mate, The whois is on private registration which we got when we got the business directory registration from godaddy, i presume its bad to have hidden whois info?

Quote Originally Posted by GS-Liam View Post
    Were not reselling mate
    http://gaming-solutions.com/dedicated-servers.html
    http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&gl=uk

So why is the text identical to an older version of the Racksrv website and the specs worded exactly the same?

The whois is on private registration which we got when we got the business directory registration from godaddy, i presume its bad to have hidden whois info?
    Personally, hidden WHOIS info when you're a business to me means you've got something to hide. It's perfectly understandable if the domain is owned by an individual - I do it with my personal domains - but businesses do not need to hide their office address and contact phone numbers.

We will see what we can do about the Whois info see if its able to be unhidden

We will see what we can do about the Whois info see if its able to be unhidden
    And what about the fact that your sales text is directly copy/pasted?

The informated is not fully copyed and pasted, But we are currently changing around our dedicated servers page, and the new server page should be updated soon

So you're colocating the servers at SOTA.

Do you have a test IP then?