can anyone give me tutorial how to use vps linux step by step

hello

im new here . i want to learn about vps linux include bash command step by step. can someone give me tips or good resource to me .

thank you

You can start with installing Linux on your desktop and slowly migrating to it for every day use. That is the best approach I know.

What do you intend to accomplish with your new VPS? I.e. hosting personal website?

Give us an idea and we can try open the door for you.

i want to learn how to manage vps unmanage . and what tools or sofware that i must use

Quote Originally Posted by syariscrewz View Post
    i want to learn how to manage vps unmanage . and what tools or sofware that i must use
    Are you planning on hosting a website or are you just going to use it to learn how to manage a Linux O.S.? A little more details on what your actual plans are for your Linux VPS could help others in the community assist with some of your questions. Also linuxforums.org would be a great starting point as well
    www.MyWinsVPS.com - Quality Engineered Linux/Windows 2003/2008 Dedicated VPS Provider - "VDS/VPS Setup AVAILABLE!!!"
    No Overloading of Machines, Dedicated Burstable Port Speeds, CPU, Ram, and HD - Now Offering Linux CentOS

Quote Originally Posted by MyWinsVPS View Post
    Are you planning on hosting a website or are you just going to use it to learn how to manage a Linux O.S.? A little more details on what your actual plans are for your Linux VPS could help others in the community assist with some of your questions. Also linuxforums.org would be a great starting point as well
    i'm only want learn how to use vps linux. i used shared hosting at justhost.com before then my website has been suspended because cpu usage .

thank you for trying to help me

You can also search for the best Linux Server Administration Books for learning Linux as there are lot of books available on internet.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS

I would start by learning basic bash commands and what they do then moving on. If you are new and need a website up and running with minimal downtime I would look into managed services.

A control panel like cPanel would make it easy to add and manage domains etc.