Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WiredTree Upgrades All VPS for Free

Great information I just received in my inbox!

Dear Valued WiredTree VPS Client,

We are pleased to announce we are upgrading VPS resources for all existing customers! We will be phasing out our VPS384 plan and we will be introducing a VPS1024 plan as our new high-end VPS plan. Every VPS plan will be shifted up a step from the plan it is on currently. For example, if you have a VPS384 currently, you will be upgraded to our new VPS512. If you have a VPS768 you will be upgraded to our VPS1024. This "level up" will be occurring for all current VPS customers, and the best part? Your rates will remain the same!

We have invested thousands of dollars over the past few months upgrading our infrastructure to support these increased allocations to ensure you are getting the best value for your money. These upgrades will be performed throughout the rest of the month and you will receive a personalized email when your VPS has been upgraded letting you know your new resources. Nearly every client will receive a memory and bandwidth upgrade and some will receive a disk space upgrade as well. Again, you will receive a personalized email for each VPS you have during the next couple of weeks with specific details on what has been upgraded on your account. There will not be any downtime required to perform the upgrade either!

Not only are resources being upgraded we will be rolling out a couple of other cool features as well for VPS plans over the next few weeks. The first is that all VPS and Hybrid plans will now have access to WiredTree's private network. WiredTree's private network is a fully routed network that is internal to WiredTree. Your servers can communicate with each other free of charge over the private network! We will also be enabling IPMI monitoring for all VPS accounts - this will allow you to check the physical health of the server you are on - CPU temperature, voltages, fan speed, etc. We are also adding additional memory monitoring for your VPS accounts as well. Check back in Grove over the next few weeks for availability!

Thank you for your business and for choosing WiredTree!

Very nice indeed!

WiredTree = WIN!

Have not had even one minor issue with WiredTree since I've moved to them. They have provided me the best service I've ever experienced from a web host, and I've been dealing with hosts for around 12 years now!

This is a wonderful news for the WT VPS customers.

I'm sure this will make a lot of people happy
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Other hosts, take note

Quote Originally Posted by Cape Dave View Post
    Other hosts, take note
    Nice One

wow

This is excellent, i think i gonna go with them... the only thing is they don't provide money back guarantee. anyway the server and network specs is really to go for.

Quote Originally Posted by kabayan View Post
    This is excellent, i think i gonna go with them... the only thing is they don't provide money back guarantee. anyway the server and network specs is really to go for.
    They probably don't need a "money back guarantee" because no one has ever canceled service with them

Yea I said it, they're just that good. I've been with them for over a year and have not had one issue. Ticket response times are golden, and they even answer the phone! (called once just to see if they'd answer, and sure enough Jake did). They're not the lowest cost VPS provider but then again you get what you pay for. And in my opinion with these new upgrades we as customers are getting a 'steal' for the price. Don't tell Zac I said that though

Quote Originally Posted by RMCSGroup View Post
    They probably don't need a "money back guarantee" because no one has ever canceled service with them

Yea I said it, they're just that good. I've been with them for over a year and have not had one issue. Ticket response times are golden, and they even answer the phone! (called once just to see if they'd answer, and sure enough Jake did). They're not the lowest cost VPS provider but then again you get what you pay for. And in my opinion with these new upgrades we as customers are getting a 'steal' for the price. Don't tell Zac I said that though

Yeah i just did signed-up and joined the club unfortunately someone need to call me first they activate my account... hopefully it won't take that long.

Yeah i just did signed-up and joined the club unfortunately someone need to call me first they activate my account... hopefully it won't take that long.
    Once you go Wiredtree you won't be sorry.

Excellent, very thoughtful and nice of the WiredTree team.

I do think this will motivate some hosts to upgrade their accounts. Very nice increases while keeping the same price points is VERY attractive for a rock solid host like WT. Now if they would only open up a West Coast DC = )

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    I do think this will motivate some hosts to upgrade their accounts. Very nice increases while keeping the same price points is VERY attractive for a rock solid host like WT. Now if they would only open up a West Coast DC = )
    yeah, this convinced me to go with them, it is a good example of caring for customer not just to make money... with the upgraded specs they can easily fit for customers per server but instead they use the extra power gain from HW upgrade to power-up existing customers for FREE or no extra cost to them!

Wow, that rocks. Go WiredTree!
    This is the best signature in the world....Tribute!
    (It is not the best signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute)

I like how they'll let the customers see the status of their server, like CPU temp, etc.

Yeah - this upgrade is way cool. WiredTree rocks!

Thanks for informing the community.

Will put WiredTree on my list of VPS companies to try

If only WiredTree did Windows servers.....

Hope you will be getting a nice service from WT. Share the experience with us in future.

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    Hope you will be getting a nice service from WT. Share the experience with us in future.
    Absolutely mate so far still waiting for activation, apparently account verification staff work between 9am-11pm Chicago time... can't wait to try my virtual box

Speech less...
    RackIsland - Premium Hosting Solutions
    LiteSpeed Web Server, Nightly Backups and Zero Overselling!
    Happy Customer with WiredTree!

I just confirmed via phone that the people who received their 50% increase coupon through WHT will get a even greater benefit from this increase.

I am currently using the VPS512 with the 50% coupon which gives me around 768 ram When they bump me up to the 768 VPS my memory allocation will go up to 1gig due to the coupon. So ill have their highest VPS package minus 20 gigs of space which is pretty decent.

Even better giving current customers an added bonus!

I moved to WiredTree in May. I am already very happy with their service and extremely speedy technical support. What a nice surprise it was to hear that my servers would be getting a free upgrade. Another thumbs up for WiredTree!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast