Limestone Networks Reseller Delay

<< snipped >> I recently signed up to the LSN reseller program a few weeks back and still no email back. Everytime I remember to ask on live chat it's the weekend and nobody is on chat
    Last edited by Alex; 07-04-2009 at 06:02 PM.

Listen when I was searching for a server I first went to Limestone. Everyone told me its was the bomb digity, godly etc. But, alas it took over 24 hours with no server being set up, then on top of that they tacked on another 35.00 dollars to my orginal purchase because a coupon it allowed me to use in the first place wasnt technicall allowed. Not only did it tack it one it charged my card without proper authorization.

NEEDLESS TO SAY I RECOMMEND STAYING AWAY FROM LIMESTONE

Thanks for the warning. However I would still like to know why they are not replying with reseller account set-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by SAWChris View Post
    Thanks for the warning. However I would still like to know why they are not replying with reseller account set-ups.
    Im not sure either. I sent them an email one day later I talked to them on livechat and they set it right up. Last I knew they did it only at certin times each month but im not 100% sure. wait untill monday and try getting them on livechat or call them if possible.

I was with them for a few months and had no issues bad month or week then?
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

How long ago did you send this email? I know with the holiday weekend a lot of providers sales and billing are unstaffed, so that may be part of the delay. I'd second the idea of waiting till Monday and trying to get in touch with them then, back when we (in the US at least ) are back to a full work week.

Alex

Reseller Signup

Chris,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had issues joining our Reseller program. Judging by the dates you provided, it would seem that your application was submitted just as we were switching the signup to an automated system.

In an effort to make signing up as a Reseller as simple as possible, you can now instantly activate your Reseller status through Rockware (our control panel) once you meet the minimum requirements. To sign up, simply login to Rockware and click the "Partner" tab. This is the same tab that contains your reseller resources.

Riptide Solutions, I am sorry that your experience with us has been short of superior. I have reviewed your account and it would seem that you stacked coupons that clearly stated they could not be used with other discounts. The inability to stack these coupons was also reiterated to your company in a live chat before your purchase. I hope that you will reconsider having a server in the future with Limestone so that we can prove to you that the cost is well worth the solid service you receive.

The only coupon that Limestone allows you to stack with any of our other coupons is the Reseller discount, so that you have additional savings on top of our current sales.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to open a ticket with us through Rockware. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
    Kris Anderson - Limestone Networks - Director of Business Development
    Dedicated, Enterprise & Cloud Hosting - Premium Network - Passionate Support
    DDoS Protection Available - Resell Dedicated Servers @LimestoneInc - 877.586.0555

Hello Kris,

So I should sign up again to the reseller program and I will be set up a Rockware account automatically?

Regards,
    Chris

EDIT: Nevermind I understand now. I need 2 servers online before I can get reseller status.

That's correct! Simply login to Rockware and then click the Partner's tab. You'll find the quick signup (1 checkbox) at the very bottom of the page.
    Kris Anderson - Limestone Networks - Director of Business Development
    Dedicated, Enterprise & Cloud Hosting - Premium Network - Passionate Support
    DDoS Protection Available - Resell Dedicated Servers @LimestoneInc - 877.586.0555

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide Solutions View Post
    Listen when I was searching for a server I first went to Limestone. Everyone told me its was the bomb digity, godly etc. But, alas it took over 24 hours with no server being set up, then on top of that they tacked on another 35.00 dollars to my orginal purchase because a coupon it allowed me to use in the first place wasnt technicall allowed. Not only did it tack it one it charged my card without proper authorization.

NEEDLESS TO SAY I RECOMMEND STAYING AWAY FROM LIMESTONE
    Really? When I used limestone (About 1 year ago) to host some proxies I never had any issues and my server was setup under 24 hours.
    Tailored VPS offers fully customizable VPS Hosting