Netlinehost.com ripoff bad hosting scam hosting poor hosting cheap hosting Netlinehos

netlinehost . com NETLINEHOST also known as the worst hosting you may ever receive in your life. Apart from some of the worst down times, hacked server or maybe the host the server in their basement and crashed or got stolen who knows , lost my whole data and i haven't got sorry,,, and at the end they suspend my account for not paying, why should i, i immediately switched to another hosting company and paid 4 times more, but i know i want be dealing with crap

Recap of how Netlinehost .com is a scam and has poor hosting support:

1. Poor tech support turnout

2. Bad tech support a.k.a. incompetent tech support

3. Performance- Server speeds were congested from poor drive partioning and heavy loads

they refuse to give my data,, can you believe that, they are without a second though the worst hosting company on earth if not the galaxy...

Really sorry to hear your bad times with NetlineHost, its never good when your site is always down.

What was the domain name you were hosting with them?
    Would be interested to see some stats for their servers.

Good luck with your future hosting.

Your topic title looks like search engine keywords list.
    HostiaWeb.Com - High-End Shared and Reseller Webhosting Solutions
    █ No Contracts ¤ No Overselling ¤ No Downtime ¤ No Outsourced Support ¤ No Worries
    █ Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkins | Secure & Tweaked High End Servers | Friendly 24/7 Support
    █ Perl, Zend, Ioncube, Ruby, Pear, Python, cUrl, GD2, Serverside includes, ImageMagick, Zend & More!

Hi Aeon;

i used to have triptojordan.com with them however i just bought a hosting with anhosting.com

they're one of the ignorant hosting company i ever came across! they so rude "customer support" they even blame me for their failure;

check out the conversation

-------------------------------------

Just for your records, the downtime wasn't even close to a month. When we were back online, you failed to contact us to get your account straightened out.

---------------
    To: James @ NetLine
    Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 8:19 AM
    Subject: Re: SPAM-LOW: Your NetLine Hosting Account

Could you please explain how do i owe you money?

Yes i did promise to renew my account, but that doesn't mean that i owe money... as my account expires in June. which is 2 days away...

Meanwhile I've endured;

* 1 month the server was down, and i couldn't reach anyone? and i haven't even request to have that month replaced...
    * I've lost all my data and i haven't made any complain
    * the list can go on for other small indecent here and there

and on top of that while I've been quite busy in the past days, just only to find out today that my account is suspend.

However seems you don't wish to help out, as i managed to get my 2 website up and running from the 1st crash it can be done again.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Regards
    Hani

--- On Thu, 7/2/09, James @ NetLine <j.london@netlinehost.com> wrote:

Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 1:05 PM

Any backups that we have of your account aren't going to be sent out. After all, you do owe us money as you promised to make a payment before.

Regards,
    James

------------------------------------------
    Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:45 AM

Hi James,

I'm not requesting to un-suspended the account, i'm requesting my files/DB can be backuped as a file and either mailed or downloaded through a link.

It's been done from before, your corporation is highly appreciated.

Regards
    Hani

--- On Thu, 7/2/09, James @ NetLine <j.london@netlinehost.com> wrote:

---------------------------------------
    Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 12:39 PM

Hello Hani,

Since there wasn't any payment made on the account as promised, I'm not unsuspending it, which means that the files can't be accessed.

Regards,
    James

---------------------------------------
    Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:32 AM

Hi James;

I still need copy of my files and DB.

How can you arrange for that.

Regards
    Hani

--- On Thu, 7/2/09, James @ NetLine <j..london@netlinehost.com> wrote:

-----------------------------------------------
    Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 12:28 PM

Hello Hani,

I will take care of your account here and terminate it. I hate to see you go and wish you the best.

Regards,
    James
    Last edited by hani_; 07-02-2009 at 10:23 AM.

@HostiaWeb ; surly its not my intention to promote them,, I'm just frustrated couldn't find a better words to describe them

They should have atleast given you a backup of your website to try and make up for the downtime / hassle you went through.

Glad you have found a new host, hope you have better luck with them

Sorry to hear, always remember to keep a local backup of your site incase for some odd reason someone holds your data hostage. Hopefully, we will hear from http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=133365 or http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=300397

Will i did actually, i've learned from my mistake the 1st time the server went down for over month, i kept a local copy, but it will need some times to update it

but the point is why companies do that, they don't know the term "customer is always right" haven't they learned that with the net i can reach thousands of people ....

and i just found out that they had an AD here !!!!!!

here's their last answer for my last e-mail , you can clearly see the level of support I'm talking about.... they don't even know what they're talking about ,,, just want to blame you .....

i really cant add a comment as the response clearly explains its self..

well thank you guys for writing back i really appreciate it
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

"James @ NetLine" <j.london@netlinehost.com>

Just for your records, the downtime wasn't even close to a month. When we were back online, you failed to contact us to get your account straightened out.

Re: SPAM-LOW: Your NetLine Hosting Account
    Thursday, July 2, 2009 1:25 PM
    "James @ NetLine" <j.london@netlinehost.com>

We're in July, your payment was due at the end of June. I provided you with hosting without even asking for a payment. You said you were paying at the end of June, here we are in July and come to find out there wasn't any intention on fulfilling your promises, we fulfilled ours by providing you with hosting and not wanting payment until the time that was good for you. I sent you a payment reminder and e-mail, it took a suspension to get you to contact us. I helped out and we fulfilled our promises, however, you didn't fulfill your end of the deal.

To me this seems VERY unprofessional as its business and they should be running everything by the book and to keep saying about "promises" makes the company seem very nooby like.

If you were running a magazine shop and a customer said I promise to keep my subscription for next month and I will pay for it when the month starts and then you say a couple of days before you havent paid yet for next months subscription so im taking back this months magazine.

When there is a large amount of downtime you should always make sure to make it up to your clients and make them feel good still about hosting with you. My tip of the day lol

I cant get over the fact that you made a request for a backup of your files and they wouldnt offer this even though the request was made before the end of the month renewal.

Quote Originally Posted by AeonCube View Post
    To me this seems VERY unprofessional as its business and they should be running everything by the book and to keep saying about "promises" makes the company seem very nooby like.

If you were running a magazine shop and a customer said I promise to keep my subscription for next month and I will pay for it when the month starts and then you say a couple of days before you havent paid yet for next months subscription so im taking back this months magazine.

When there is a large amount of downtime you should always make sure to make it up to your clients and make them feel good still about hosting with you. My tip of the day lol

I cant get over the fact that you made a request for a backup of your files and they wouldnt offer this even though the request was made before the end of the month renewal.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH,,, i hope they read this and start learning how to run a business

Quote Originally Posted by hani_ View Post
    netlinehost . com NETLINEHOST also known as the worst hosting you may ever receive in your life. Apart from some of the worst down times, hacked server or maybe the host the server in their basement and crashed or got stolen who knows , lost my whole data and i haven't got sorry,,, and at the end they suspend my account for not paying, why should i, i immediately switched to another hosting company and paid 4 times more, but i know i want be dealing with crap

Recap of how Netlinehost .com is a scam and has poor hosting support:

1. Poor tech support turnout

2. Bad tech support a.k.a. incompetent tech support

3. Performance- Server speeds were congested from poor drive partioning and heavy loads

they refuse to give my data,, can you believe that, they are without a second though the worst hosting company on earth if not the galaxy...
    so..you are posting this in every single forums and review online.
    they are very cheap, you get what you pay for.

I feel that I need to clarify some things on this thread as it seems to be getting out of hand.

I'm not going to discuss your payments on this thread as that should remain confidential with any company. The fact of the matter is that I did provide you with free hosting until you could make a payment. When we're not contacted when a payment is late, we will suspend the account.

Second of all, I have taken over the ownership of NetLine and as a result of the takeover I did have to help the company recover from downtime, it wasn't near a month by any means. With that said, any clients that were affected by this downtime didn't have the opportunity to receive a free month for the inconvenience. Instead, we gave each one a free year after they have made their renewal payment. I told everyone who has come to me about this that I will compensate them with free hosting.

Am I going to provide a backup that we took during a time when an agreement between two parties was made? No, because the other party didn't reach their agreed part. Simple as that, just like if you don't pay your electric bill, it's getting shut off. If the request for the backup had been made before the renewal date and instead of when the payment is overdue, we would have been happy to give it to you.

Was the downtime called for? Absolutely not! I didn't acquire ownership of NetLine Host until after a period of downtime, the server was online and certain clients failed to contact us via our website. The minute the new server went up, Live Support was available and nobody wanted to utilize it.

I spend many hours each day providing support for NetLine and there is not one support request that goes unsolved. It doesn't take days for us to respond, we have a support ticket system, e-mail support, and live support.

Regarding providing you with what you had on our server, if you could submit a ticket, we can provide you with an option to retrieve access to everything in your account. We're not hear to provide a low quality of customer service.

Sure, we have competitive plans and pricing, but that's not how cheap our services are. Poor server loads? Nope, the servers are barely loaded down. Poor speed because of partitioning? No support request has been sent in regarding this and I haven't experienced it from any other sites that were on the same partition that other shared web hosting clients are on. If speed is ever a problem, we will take care of it, but it hasn't been an issue.
    Last edited by StingShennanigans; 07-02-2009 at 03:32 PM.