Crucial Paradigm

Been out about 1/2 hour and can't get anyone on their 888# nor their fax number. Not only are all of the user sites down but their corporate site seems to be down.

Any information greatly appreciated as my users are burning up my phones already.

I see a couple of other hosts (Cartika and Knownhost) reporting problems at the Colo4Dallas datacenter. CrucialP may well have the same issues.

Yes, we are currently effected by the same issues - we have received reports of a power failure to part of the Colo4dallas facility however have not yet been able to get a hold of Colo4dallas.

Please be rest assured we are doing everything in our power to get issue resolved as quickly as possible.

Any update on this?

Unable to find a phone number for crucial paradigm and would love to be able to give my customers an update...

Thanks,
    //Todd

Im not able to view https://www.crucialp.com/client/clientarea.php
    but the AU site is working fine. Crucialx, would it be nice that the AU site has a support desk, which is completely seperate DC or network from the US...too?

Yes- they're entirely different domains, and point to different address space.

I sent the au support folks a email asking them for an update and have yet to hear back...

//Todd

Has anyone got a hold of them? Any updates? You'd think even a power outage should be handled with generators or something?

Yeah- you'd *think*, but I've heard nothing back. VERY disappointing, and does not reflect well on their organization... anybody have a phone number for their offices here in the US?

Would LOVE an updated network status.

//Todd

Sites are back online.

None of mine are.

Quote Originally Posted by barryna View Post
    Has anyone got a hold of them? Any updates? You'd think even a power outage should be handled with generators or something?
    We are back up and running now, if you are still having any issues please submit a new tech support ticket and we will investigate as soon as possible: https://www.crucialp.com/support/?_a=tickets&_m=submit

This issue effected a portion of the DC from the reports we have, there are backup generators and UPS systems in place and working, however if there is a power issue within the DC after these systems. A full report regarding the issue will be sent via email within 12 hours from now.

Thank you for patience, and please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by this outage.

Kind Regards,
    Aaron Weller
    Crucial Paradigm

Quote Originally Posted by Br8knitOFF View Post
    None of mine are.
    Hi Br8knitOFF,

Please submit a new tech support ticket if you are still facing any issues.

Kind Regard,
    Aaron Weller
    Crucial Paradigm

Quote Originally Posted by Br8knitOFF View Post
    Yeah- you'd *think*, but I've heard nothing back. VERY disappointing, and does not reflect well on their organization... anybody have a phone number for their offices here in the US?

Would LOVE an updated network status.

//Todd
    I've updated several forum posts regarding the status throughout the entire incident, please accept our sincere apologies if you did not feel this was enough. Our support system is back up and running, please feel free to submit a ticket via our support desk: https://www.crucialp.com/support/?_a=tickets&_m=submit if you are still having any problems.

Kind Regard,
    Aaron Weller
    Crucial Paradigm

What is "DC"? Your data center? Can you be more specific? Please post the reason for the downtime and what power backups failed and how this will be fixed for future issues. Thanks.

Thanks Aaron- appreciate it. I wish I knew where you were posting updates- this is all I found.

MY VM is still unreachable, so I'll submit another ticket...

Thanks,
    //Todd

Quote Originally Posted by barryna View Post
    What is "DC"? Your data center? Can you be more specific? Please post the reason for the downtime and what power backups failed and how this will be fixed for future issues. Thanks.
    We are located in the Colo4dallas datacenter, they experienced a power outage effecting a portion of their datacenter which included some of our racks. The DC is highly regarded and has backup generators and UPSs. We do not have a report regarding what caused the outage at this stage, however will be sending an email to all our customers once we have all the details (within 24-48 hours).

Kind Regards,
    Aaron Weller
    Crucial Paradigm