Hosting more than one website on a dedicated server

Hello, I am wondering, I have a pretty good dedicated server and im already hosting a website and a game application there. However, I have 3 assigned IP addresses to the dedicated server right now.

Are there any free programs that you can manage the web servers on? I am using xampp right now, which means php, apache and all those things are included in the htdocs. But I don't want to use the same IP address, for an example www.myip.com/site

like that, I want to order a new domain and use a completely new web server where i can upload my html files and php scripts etc.

Anyone knows a good and free program for this kind of hosting?

Kind Regards,
    Nikkster

This is a feature of apache and any webserver - you can create multiple domains under one IP address (check for ip based and name based vhosts).

There are some free control panels that make life easier like webmin, ispconfig etc. - but since you have already setup vhosts with xampp you may break something if you install a control panel.

Xampp... is this a windows server?
    Managed.gr cloud hosting, paas, vps, dedicated, domain registration on global datacenters.

This can do any webserver. And like 01globalnet said, there are control panels that can ease this process.
    Shared web hosting is based on this

Quote Originally Posted by 01globalnet View Post
    This is a feature of apache and any webserver - you can create multiple domains under one IP address (check for ip based and name based vhosts).

There are some free control panels that make life easier like webmin, ispconfig etc. - but since you have already setup vhosts with xampp you may break something if you install a control panel.

Xampp... is this a windows server?
    Yea, xampp can be used on Windows and Linux (Depends on which .rar file you download)

I could try that ispconfig, that sounds familiar, otherwise how would this be possible on xampp to have more than one server on a different IP Address?

I believe cPanel also makes a game server control panel. I have never used it through, so I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaumil View Post
    I believe cPanel also makes a game server control panel. I have never used it through, so I am not sure.
    Yes but I can't afford 420 bucks.. therefore, im looking for a free software for this :/

I strongly suggest you get a paid control panel for easy best services.

By default, you can have only one domain on Xampp. To make it multiple, you got to do some settings in it.
    Study this article which illustrates them.

http://www.campbellssource.com/multi...ites-on-xampp/

I assume this is a Windows Dedicated Server (as suggested by Xamp) is this correct?
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    I assume this is a Windows Dedicated Server (as suggested by Xamp) is this correct?

Yes, windows web server 2008.

Lightbulb

Free control panel
    check the link below this might help you
    http://www.webmin.com/windows.html

Thanks
    Cyrus