Thread: Igsobe Issues

Angry Igsobe Issues

I bought one server on they "promotion" on day 12, but itīs day 15 and they do not sent the welcome details. On the client panel appears "active" and this counting on my billing days and i never get anything.
    On Paypal i already open a case they reply:

"Dear Sir,

Your server has already been configured and the setup email has been sent to you.

I will paste the details of this email into the Paypal dispute for your convenience.

Regards." From John C. Young

No reply to mails, tickets, paypal cases, nothing, just nothing. One of my friends bought in the same promotion on same day 12, but until now no reply.

Stay away from this company.

they website: www igsobe com
    Last edited by abraaocaldas; 06-15-2009 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Added the scammers website.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

Well, I think that all that is one big misunderstand.
    I don't think that they have any interest to scam you for few dollars.

Are you 100% sure that you entered correct email in your customer info? Also, did you checked into your Spam Box?
    If there is still no any email, then just call them and ask them to resend to your email.

There is no some big reason mate to attack them, when 99% is chance that mistake is yours
    // AltusHost - European Web Hosting Provider
    // Dedicated Servers & Managed Hosting that your business can depend on.
    // Multiple Locations: Netherlands | Sweden | Bulgaria | Switzerland
    // Superior 24/7 Technical Support
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, i sure that the mail is correct and the spam box is double checked (why one provider welcome mail goes to spam in first place?). As you can see he say that he will reply on paypal open case, and he donīt do that. Itīs not only me, my friend is suffering the same problem, on the igsobe homepage they say 24/7 support (a big big joke).
      0 Not allowed!

Hmm, did you tried to call them ?
      0 Not allowed!

Iīm from outside of US, i will be a billion phone call bill :/
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by abraaocaldas View Post
    Iīm from outside of US, i will be a billion phone call bill :/
    I'm sure thats an exaggeration, and if it really is too expensive try something like Skype, since by opening a PayPal dispute with no attempt to contact them you have pretty much just forfeited your money and your server if you lose...
      0 Not allowed!

try to get online support through live chat. that could be an option to the phone call.
    CCIHosting.com - Anonymous Offshore Hosting Solutions with DDoS Protection
    99.9% Uptime and 24x7 Tech Support via Live Chat, Telephone and Tickets
    Skype ccipanama
      0 Not allowed!

Now itīs my fault that they is never online on livechats and no reply to tickets?
    Itīs the inverse world?
      0 Not allowed!

http://www.igsobe.com/contact.html there is few different ways to contact them, you must have success in some try.

They simply don't look as some scam company.
      0 Not allowed!

Reply from Scamville (a small town in Florida)

I bought one server on they "promotion" on day 12, but itīs day 15 and they do not sent the welcome details. On the client panel appears "active" and this counting on my billing days and i never get anything.
    On Paypal i already open a case they reply:

"Dear Sir,

Your server has already been configured and the setup email has been sent to you.

I will paste the details of this email into the Paypal dispute for your convenience.

Regards." From John C. Young

No reply to mails, tickets, paypal cases, nothing, just nothing. One of my friends bought in the same promotion on same day 12, but until now no reply.

Stay away from this company.

they website: www igsobe com
    -----------

(email we received tonight)

Hi, john i want refund, i canīt wait any longer to you setup my server. You did not sent any welcome mail to me, and on my products my dedicated server appears as "active".
    Sorry but igsobe is not good to me, more than 72 hours to reply one mail. I posted my review of your company on webhostingtalk, thanks.

Some serious complaints are made in the email, and it sounds like we've lost a client. That's definitely something worth looking into.

Step 1 - can we connect to the customer's server?

Answer: Yes.

[root@dedibras ~]# w
    08:39:50 up 3 days, 4:44, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    USER TTY FROM LOGIN@ IDLE JCPU PCPU WHAT
    root pts/0 98.124.176.146 08:39 0.00s 0.02s 0.00s w
    <snip>

wtmp begins
    Thu Jun 11 05:48:57 2009
    ---

Second: Did we send this customer his setup email?

Answer: Yes

Third: Did we quickly reply to support emails?

Answer: Response times are a matter of opinion, always. The only emails we have from him are from this evening, at which point, I uncovered this thread, and replied. However, see for yourself here.

Fourth: It's been awhile since I've used WHMCS from the user end, but doesn't it list the IP of the machine and other details on the same screen that says the billing state? (I may be off on this one, I admit)

Fifth: (a side note) It appears that we're doing a reformat of the machine now that the customer is in contact with us (his email to us was replied to in under 5 minutes):

Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 12:52 AM
    To: John C. Young
    Subject: Re: default - Contact

Hi John, i was ordered with Cpanel/WHM, and itīs not installed. Letīs make diferent, change the OS to windows 2003 or 2008 64bits.

Thanks.

-------

I'm really not too certain of what to say on this one, it's easier just to present the facts. While I apologize to this client if we've given any hint of being a "scam", I'm really not sure how we could have performed better, even with 100% hindsight.

Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 12:25 AM
    To: John C. Young
    Subject: Re: default - Contact

Hi, john i want refund, i canīt wait any longer to you setup my server. You did not sent any welcome mail to me, and on my products my dedicated server appears as "active".
    Sorry but igsobe is not good to me, more than 72 hours to reply one mail. I posted my review of your company on webhostingtalk, thanks.
    2009/6/15 Abraão Caldas

Hi, still waiting welcome mail, did you sent the welcome mail to removedm or removed (the paypal mail?).

Thanks very much.
    2009/6/15 John C. Young <jcy@igsobe.com>

Dear Sir,

Regards.

John C. Young
    Managing Director
    Internet Gateway of South Beach
    http://www.igsobe.com

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 10:39 AM
    To: support@igsobe.com
    Subject: default - Contact

=======================================================
    DEPARTMENT: default
    HOSTNAME: removed
    IP: removed
    USER AGENT: Windows XP Firefox
    DETAILS: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
    REFERER: http://
    =======================================================
    E-mail::
    [email]/email]
    Question::
    Hi, i already dispute on paypal. Waiting your reply, setup my server of money back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails log1.jpg   times.jpg  
    Last edited by sirius; 06-16-2009 at 06:38 PM. Reason: saved screenshots as attachments to this thread
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry John, but the lack of comunication from your side let me think that the company is scam.
    Look, first i donīt get the welcome mail, my friend on same day(day 12) get one machine, and he only get the machine today day 16 after opening paypal dispute, i can ask to he forward the welcome mail to anyone that want to see this.
    Second the "live chat" is AWAYS offline and the ticket system donīt work, after i open paypal dispute you say that you sent the welcome mail and copy this on paypal dispute, but you donīt. What i can think with this?

After all this you sent to me the welcome mail, but without the Cpanel/WHM that i get with the server....
    Just install windows, send me my server details and close this problem, iīm tired, already get one server with cpanel from another provider and just want to enjoy the new server.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails whmcs.JPG   paypaldispute.JPG  
      0 Not allowed!

Unfortunately, I do not know of any billing software that integrates Paypal disputes, and I'll be the first to admit that we receive so very few of them that they're not given much notice. I apologize for this.

As previously mentioned by another poster, there's a variety of contact methodss listed on website. When you chose to utilize one of them (this evening you received a near immediate response.

Unfortunately, at this time, WHMCS does not have modules that integrate with writing in Paypal's dispute console or posting defamatory comments to the readers of the WHT forum.

I apologize that it seems like you had to jump through a lot of hoops to get your setup email resent, that's unfortunate. It is my hope that you'll contact us directly in the future should you need any assistance.

It is my hope that you'll contact us directly in the future, and I appreciate you taking the time to share your review and concerns with our company with the WHT community.

BTW - Just to confirm, did the login link to WHMCS not list your server's IP address information after logging in? That's odd, I've not seen a server of ours in the active state without that email. If you can get me a screen shot, maybe we can get credit for a bug report with them?

while I'm glad that you took the time to email us, it's unfortunate that
      0 Not allowed!

Yes John, it not show the server ip on WHMCS. Now, still waiting the rebuild of server.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails whmcs2.JPG  
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry reply too soon, but forget to attach the other photo that proff the welcome mail only sent on day 16.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails whmcs3.JPG  
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry reply too soon, but forget to attach the other photo that proff the welcome mail only sent on day 16.
    If this is the case (and I am not accusing either party of lying), then this would mean that either the user or IGSOBE has tampered with their respective screenshot.

Edit: This is directed to John. It shows a lack of professionalism when you post screenshots and email logs in a public forum of your clients. As a business owner, you're supposed to remain calm and collected and not rise to things like this. If you are indeed in the right, then you don't need to defend yourself in that manner. You need to deal with such things like this privately.
      0 Not allowed!

Avalon, why i need to lie? This make no sense, i need my server that i paid for.. only it, iīm not an 12 years old boy "posting defamatory comments".

Now he is offline from livesupport and AIM, iīm all day waiting him.
    If you search on WHT for IgSobe you will see that he canīt ever have a good review, and i admit itīs all my fault, because i donīt search the company reputation before buying from them.

Letīs look if John will setup my server or not...iīm still waiting :/
      0 Not allowed!

i am also waiting for my account it is more then 48h
      0 Not allowed!

Originally Posted by: Avalon Systems
    If this is the case (and I am not accusing either party of lying), then this would mean that either the user or IGSOBE has tampered with their respective screenshot.

Edit: This is directed to John. It shows a lack of professionalism when you post screenshots and email logs in a public forum of your clients. As a business owner, you're supposed to remain calm and collected and not rise to things like this. If you are indeed in the right, then you don't need to defend yourself in that manner. You need to deal with such things like this privately.
    I could not agree more. When you seem agitated at a client, you loose the respect of the calm. Humility is often a great tool of learning. If you mess up, then admit it, and fix the issue, you likely will have more appeal... At least to me.
    Last edited by Machen - Coinhost; 06-16-2009 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Additional Commenting - Syntax
    Machen N. Mathews - Coinhost.io - Founder
    Cloud - Web & Dedicated Server Hosting - Bitcoin Affiliate Program
    Cryptocurrency Accepted, Privacy Respected. @hostcoin - 720.515.1505
      0 Not allowed!

Hi, after everything John fixed the problems, everything goes fine now. I think that this thread can be closed.

After 2 or 3 months i will make one review of the server! For me itīs pretty good now.

Thanks, again john, and iīm sorry that this come this way, your company is not a scam.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi, after everything John fixed the problems, everything goes fine now. I think that this thread can be closed.
    Good to hear things are resolved
      0 Not allowed!