hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Managed Hosting and Services : Managed host review - SingleHop

Forum Jump

Managed host review - SingleHop

Reply Post New Thread In Managed Hosting and Services Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2008, 05:27 PM

Managed host review - SingleHop

I just wanted to give some feedback here. I've been with several different shared hosting companies and most of them stink. It's just the nature of the beast I suppose. I outgrew them about 2 years ago and purchased a VPS account. It was the worst. I guess that it was probably fine if the user knew what they were doing but I didn't. And trying to get support was like pulling teeth. At one point I was told that I just had to figure it out myself. After struggling with it for several weeks I gave up and closed the account.

I've been limping along with shared hosting again until I took the plunge and got a managed dedicated server with SingleHop. I spent several days researching online and asking questions before I picked them.

I have to say that I've received more support, guidance and professionalism from SH in the last 48 hours than I have received from all the hosting companies I've used in the past combined. They are lightning fast at responding to questions and support tickets. If the first few days experience as a customer is any indication then I'm going to be a very, very happy camper!!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 01:59 AM
We do WordPress!

Thanks for that great review! I've seen a lot of their ads here at wht and have put them on my short list for when I need a dedicated server.

Check back with us after 3mo and 6mo to give us an update!

Thanks!

Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

Old 06-25-2008, 04:53 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Thanks for the great review! We aim to please. As always, let me know if there is anything else we can do to help.

http://singlehop.com

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
SingleHop Updates LEAP3 Client Portal, Partners with TeleProviders Web Hosting News 2013-12-05 13:44:06
SingleHop Updates Dedicated Servers for Improved Performance Web Hosting News 2013-10-29 15:32:46
SingleHop Expands to Europe with Amsterdam Data Center Web Hosting News 2013-04-03 12:00:55
SingleHop Offers Dedicated Server Discounts with its New Data Center Outlet Web Hosting News 2012-10-02 12:25:41
Web Hosting Company SingleHop Names Chief Financial Officer Web Hosting News 2012-06-14 12:25:16