Question hosting in asia - only if you have experience

hi i am looking for anyone who has EXPERIENCE hosting with web hosting services in Asia, particularly Singapore, China, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong.

I am looking for a shared hosting in any of those countries....i have googled but I want to know which ones are credible based on your experiences.....so dont write JFGI

I would check out http://www.sgwebhostingtalk.com/

Hope this helps you.

There are many companies I know based in New Delhi India which are very good. If you consider India as well.
    RayDez - Web Design Studio
    Ray Creations - Responsive Mobile Friendly Websites.

The original poster is only asking for information on hosting that you have actually used... Not just on hosting you have heard of or are aware of.

I made the same mistake myself, but had my initial response removed. I wish you the best of luck jjk2.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    The original poster is only asking for information on hosting that you have actually used... Not just on hosting you have heard of or are aware of.

I made the same mistake myself, but had my initial response removed. I wish you the best of luck jjk2.
    Right, thats why I pointed him to a webhostingtalk for the region he is searching for
    » cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    »
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

Quote Originally Posted by 040Hosting View Post
    Right, thats why I pointed him to a webhostingtalk for the region he is searching for
    Wow - I should get my eyes checked, I didn't even notice that it wasn't the reglar "webhostingtalk.com" which is why I thought your response wasn't helpful.

I apologize - I am willing to admit when I'm wrong!
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    Wow - I should get my eyes checked, I didn't even notice that it wasn't the reglar "webhostingtalk.com" which is why I thought your response wasn't helpful.

I apologize - I am willing to admit when I'm wrong!
    No offense taken, apology accepted i did understand your remark. Just trying to help the OP in the right direction.
    » cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    »
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

....even if you have heard of good reputable hosts, please post them here. it would be of great help.

thank you.

i came across this site...
    http://www.webhosting.info/webhosts/tophosts/Country/

but i dont know. maybe these are sponsored listings or rigged.