Question Anyone with Evohosting?

I'm thinking of signing up for a shared business account with Evohosting (UK based). There are a few older threads around mentioning the company but if its alright I would like some more recent opinions - does anyone use or have had any experience with them?

I also have a few rather specific questions that I haven't been able to find out, does anyone know:
    - is SSH offered?
    - do they backup data?
    - can I run crontab batch scripts?
    - what sort of info is there for site logs and server usage statistics?

Much obliged

If anyone can answer those questions best, it's Evohosting themselves. You should drop them an e-mail and ask them about this kind of stuff.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

Hello,
    I have heard many mixed reviews about them. First of all you should contact them for a detailed inquiry. If you are looking for a shared hosting plan there, I dont think they will give you ssh access.

You can get ssh access if you are ready for pay more.Currently every hosts are doing back up. You will not get any information that related to server usage statistics. You can view your site details through AWstats or webalizer in control panel.

I hope those members that have hosting with Evohosting can share with you their experiences. On their other hand, the specific questions you ask is better answered by Evohosting themselves. If you cant get the answer from them, then something is wrong. You should be wary.

Quote Originally Posted by mounty View Post
    I'm thinking of signing up for a shared business account with Evohosting (UK based). There are a few older threads around mentioning the company but if its alright I would like some more recent opinions - does anyone use or have had any experience with them?

I also have a few rather specific questions that I haven't been able to find out, does anyone know:
    - is SSH offered?
    - do they backup data?
    - can I run crontab batch scripts?
    - what sort of info is there for site logs and server usage statistics?

Much obliged

Woops guess I should have thought of that

So, anyone else hosting with them? I've done a fair amount of searching and for what I found they received good comments - but it was from a while ago and there always seems to be highs and lows for some companies. Certainly seem much better than my current host though