* OK Seriously any GOOD RELIABLE host??!!

Ok someone here needs to really help a dumbo out here!!

Firstly

My keyboard isn't working properly barely typed this. Expect typo's

If someone downloads something from the "link" they got on my X webhost
    whatever they downloaded goes to my bandwidth or not??!

like ok!

Click Here if you completed downloading this did the bandwidth of webhostingtalk go as much as much my file size?

or ths made no diffrence to WHT

2nd question

If the question to 1st question is yes it did consume bandwdith then i need a big host with lots of bandwidth and a server which can load my site like a charm!

if the question's answer was no! then i would like a host about 100 gb with 2-3 gb space and super cheap

actually i am lookin for a cheap package in any!

It made no difference to WHT it only made a difference to the server it was downloaded from and the computer it was downloaded too as far as bandwidth.

The only bandwidth hit WHT took was what it provided to read your message and the link.

lol alright by the way the bandwidth was used by my pc.. so will there be any ISP problems?

You have to ask your ISP that question.

How much is "cheap" for you? Everyone has their own definition of cheap.
    Rageki Web Hosting Solutions - Canada & United States Web Hosting
    DirectAdmin & cPanel Control Panels
    99% Uptime!
    30 Day Money Back Guaranteed!

You want lots of b/w and fast loading -- super-cheap.

How about a free lunch?
    Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

Quote Originally Posted by Nadabrahma View Post
    You want lots of b/w and fast loading -- super-cheap.

How about a free lunch?
    I take it.. i love free lunches

To the OP, seriously.. good reliable hosts for very cheap do not exist. But maybe your definition about good & reliable is different from us ?
    » cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    »
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

You will also need to ask any prospective host about whether they allow torrents, for their server to be used as a media file server, and if they allow you to host copyrighted material (if your material is copyrighted by someone else other than you).

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

Most hosting companies don't allow torrents, you can clearly see that in their term of service. However if you are doing something that is totally legal than it would definitely be ok.

Koolfire, still its extremely hard to find a host which gives you high bandwidth cheaply. Or maybe you can just say that they are not existent. Many web hosts just oversell so don't get fooled by the bandwidth and space that are not really there.

Hello,
    I too am of that opinion. I think hosts don't allow torrents and also they will suspend the account if you are using torrents.They can see the torrent infermation in their server when some one using it.

It may take more system resources.
    People often have some doubt about torrents.As per the rule of web hosting it is illegal even a LINK.

Quote Originally Posted by koolfire View Post
    Ok someone here needs to really help a dumbo out here!!

Firstly

My keyboard isn't working properly barely typed this. Expect typo's

If someone downloads something from the "link" they got on my X webhost
    whatever they downloaded goes to my bandwidth or not??!

like ok!

Click Here if you completed downloading this did the bandwidth of webhostingtalk go as much as much my file size?

or ths made no diffrence to WHT

2nd question

If the question to 1st question is yes it did consume bandwdith then i need a big host with lots of bandwidth and a server which can load my site like a charm!

if the question's answer was no! then i would like a host about 100 gb with 2-3 gb space and super cheap

actually i am lookin for a cheap package in any!
    To be quite honest, I have no damn clue to what you are asking?

The only thing in your post that makes any sense is your keyboard doesn't work. Go to Walmart (or where ever) and buy a new keyboard.

Come back here when you know what you want to ask everyone.......

And have a great day!