Reliable ASP.NET Hosting Inquiry

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the hosting industry, and was wondering if I can request for assistance on where to start on looking for a reliable/permanent ASP.NET hosting company to place all of my clients. I've tried several hosting companies, but not completely satisfy with any of them yet. If possible, please direct me where to go to obtain the following features with a reliable hosting company:

1. Private-Label Reseller Program (Everything is anonymous, especially the control panel).
    2. Support Window ASP.NET 2.0/3.5 Hosting
    3. Multiple Domain Hosting (not just multiple domain aliasing)
    4. Multiple MS SQL
    5. Multiple POP3
    6. Multiple FTP Accounts
    7. Web Based FTP
    8. Web Based Email
    9. Fast & Reliable Technical Support (24/7 if possible)
    10. Basically anything in addition to the above that could help me find an efficient solution for all of my loyal clients.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated, and thank you a thousand times in advance for your time and assistance!!!

Can you name those several hosting companies, so while making recommendations they will be excluded.

BTW I have a 2 year old small reseller account at http://www.premiumreseller.com never had any problem or issue with them.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

Hosting

I've heard good testimonials from Premium reseller although I am not their customer but I had contacted them some times back. They provide outdated SQL Server 2000 along with the basic reseller plan with only one SQL 2005 database. Of course, if you require quality service then you should pay more.

You can check out following provider

Live Host (http://www.livehost.ro/)

Live Host provides DotNetPanel which I like very much although it doesn't have support for overselling. I think some other providers also provide DNP.

I doesn't like HELM as it is not developer friendly.
    Anand N
    Author: Community Server Quickly

Anand I am not sure where do you got that impression of outdated SQL Server 2000 with premiumreseller, on their Win2 plan you get 10 of both SQL2000 & 2005
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

What are your diskspace/bandwidth requirement along with your budget?
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

THANK YOU

Thank you so much for all your inputs. I was looking at several companies that was mentioned in this forum. I definitely will take a closer look at these hosting companies. As for the companies we are currently with, we rather not mention their names due to the fact that they are trying to adjust but can't deliver what we need; and we don't want to harm their business in the future once they fix those problems. Once again, thank you so much for all of your assistance!!!

I'm not sure how many people called Travis can manage browsing that site and make an order without knowing Romanian. Not to mention being willing to pay in RON.

I don't doubt that the people behind the company know English though. IT people tend to know it.

The problem that we normally have is the turn around time on trouble tickets, and the hold time between each call is a little long. They speak fluent English, but don't have the fund needed to improve internally. Thank you for the help!

Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN sales@ceridius.com
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

Travis,

Welcome to WHT Forums

Your requirements seem very easy to do. private label service is a must in the hosting industry and even better if you can label it as your company rather than a unbranded name.
    I am sure you are wanting your service to look as professional as possible.

What other requirements and budget do you have in mind?
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Quote Originally Posted by TravisP View Post
    1. Private-Label Reseller Program (Everything is anonymous, especially the control panel).
    Everything should be anonymous when you have:
    + Anonymous server hostname
    + Anonymous reverse dns record
    + Anonymous DNS or private nameserver
    You can access control panel via ip or your own domain so it's not something to worry about.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise