cPanel Web Hosting Clients or Entire Brand For Sale

Taking offers on ~280 cPanel clients alone, or the customers plus our entire brand (website, domain, etc).

Customers are about a 75/25 split on shared/reseller.

Conditions are that customers plans and billing cycles must remain intact (you have to carry them until they renew). The majority are annual clients but we have been in business long enough that renewals are underway.

NDA required to discuss any further. PM me with an email address and a company name for an NDA. If you are not an active web hosting business, I will not NDA you and talk you about this.

This is a sale based on personal decision and nothing pressing. Therefore, if you are looking for a bargain basement deal, move along. Serious inquiries only.

Thank you.

What are the plans, how much disk space do they use and how much bandwidth do they use, also what are the sites? simple plain sites or large sites with huge databseS?
    Master Reseller Accounts
    Shared Hosting
    VPS hosting
    ToastHosts.com support{at}toasthosts.com

Hi Ben

I would consider these customers are wholly typical in terms of bandwidth, space, and database usage. Some have heavy sites, some have a single static page. Collectively they are using about 10% of their quota of both.

I can provide exact stats after we have a signed NDA. If you would like one, please PM me and I will get it off to you later today or Monday morning.

we are interested. please send NDA to sales [at] maxmediasolutions.com thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maxmedia1 View Post
    we are interested. please send NDA to sales [at] maxmediasolutions.com thanks
    Hi. I am unable to verify that you are an active web host. Your domain has been registered for a while, but the Internet Archive shows that nothing has ever been done with it. You'll have to prove to me you're an active web host before I will NDA you and discuss this with you.

Feel free to PM me whatever information you feel would address this issue rather than posting it in public in the forum here.

I can only respond with "Don't judge a book by its cover". I appreciate the fact that you are a picky seller trying to find the appropriate buyer for your business, however throwing inappropriate accusations may cost you a bona fide buyer.

If you are concerned about the integrity of my business practices or our intentions with our acquisitions, I will be glad to have you equally sign one of our interlocking NDA documents and then you may inquire about our business to your hearts content.

In hindsight, I should have used a gmail address instead....

I can only respond with "Don't judge a book by its cover". I appreciate the fact that you are a picky seller trying to find the appropriate buyer for your business, however throwing inappropriate accusations may cost you a bona fide buyer.

If you are concerned about the integrity of my business practices or our intentions with our acquisitions, I will be glad to have you equally sign one of our interlocking NDA documents and then you may inquire about our business to your hearts content.

I didn't see him throw any accusations. He only stated observations and, frankly, when attempting to find a qualified buyer...until proven otherwise, his concerns are fair.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

I can only respond with "Don't judge a book by its cover "I appreciate the fact that you are a picky seller trying to find the appropriate buyer for your business, however throwing inappropriate accusations may cost you a bona fide buyer.

Accusations? I said ". I am unable to verify that you are an active web host. Your domain has been registered for a while, but the Internet Archive shows that nothing has ever been done with it. You'll have to prove to me you're an active web host before I will NDA you and discuss this with you"

And here it is.

Your Whois which shows that your domain has been active since 2005:

Domain Name: MAXMEDIASOLUTIONS.COM
    Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com
    Referral URL: http://www.wildwestdomains.com
    Name Server: NS1.MAXMEDIASOLUTIONS.COM
    Name Server: NS2.MAXMEDIASOLUTIONS.COM
    Updated Date: 30-nov-2007
    Creation Date: 30-nov-2005
    Expiration Date: 30-nov-2008
    And the Internet Archive link that shows your website has stated that it is either being updated or the server has a problem since March 2007:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...ASOLUTIONS.COM

You can hardly blame me for thinking you're not really in this business. I gave you the opportunity to clarify your position via PM but you elected to send me an only-slightly-nicer than this post PM which does nothing to shed light on your position.

I would be interested in a few clients. How do they currently pay you, via Pay Pal or Authorize.net or???

Feel free to PM me. I am interested.
    TWC, LLC - USA based w/ three teams behind us!
    We will beat any web development or design quote

http://totalwebcentral.com/

This is silly. I asked to sign an NDA to discuss in private terms of a buyer and seller conducting due diligence to possibly purchase a business. Not to have my business practices, or company info tossed around. I have purchased multiple businesses from WHT members and this is just an inappropriate thread. I withdraw my desire for an NDA from this individual. This is not the type of person I want to conduct business with...

Quote Originally Posted by WHC - Travis View Post
    I would be interested in a few clients. How do they currently pay you, via Pay Pal or Authorize.net or???

Feel free to PM me. I am interested.
    Hi Travis,

Things are evolving rapidly and as it stands how we're looking at either selling all clients or selling the entire brand complete with clients rather than a few here and there.

If you're interested in a sale of that magnitude, I can send you an NDA. Drop me a PM with your email address.

We have had a lot of interest and some attractive offers. We will continue to take offers for another 12 hours and then begin the acceptance process. Hosts wishing to present an offer need to do so within that time frame.

Offers closed.

Second round of bidding has started. Current offer $6K for customers and domain. Auction being run concurrently on other sites.

Interested parties request an NDA for more details.

Please send me an NDA
    Email - admin [at] lacehost [dot] com

I cannot PM you (I do not have enough posts).
    You can verify my company at Archive.org (4 results) & you will see that we are continuously changing the design, even the current one will be changed next week

Thank you
    Ishan.
    LeapSwitch Networks Pvt. Ltd. - Managed VPS / Dedicated Servers India
    CloudJiffy PaaS - Wordpress Cluster Hosting
    █ Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    AS132335 - India - USA - Germany - Spain - Portugal - Ukraine

Sale closed. Thank you all for your interest.